a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get the lockpicking skill, the theif at the park does nothing
Go to the restaurant, eat dinner, read newspaper, then look for thief at the park.

Or just use the search option in this thread since this question comes up every few pages.
Its best to take the newspaper with you and make sure you read all of it.

Reactions: madarapotato

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cn anyone share the complete of walkthrough, seems i saw in the comment is so hard to play
There is no up to date walkthrough because to many things have changed from 1.9.4 to 1.9.5 and even more changes are coming in version 1.9.6.

There is a built in help while in the map view in the upper right corner.
Your in game phone also have most of what you need to know.

They are changing the game where you need to do day to day play to advance quests and cheating will lock you out of some of them.

If you want romance with sister/cousin then once you done all the options and she tells you that you should not repeat yourself start calling her and see how she is.

Quest in the school you must walk around every where including outside.

Some quests have been put on an RNG type thing and you just need to keep walking and visiting rooms during and after school while students are there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we get the updates unified and posted on the OP?

Having to skim 70+ pages for them here is kinda moronic.
I am having the one on this page posted to the first post just like the rest of them are and there was no need to look through all those pages if you would only have looked at the 1st post.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does the one uploaded in the OP already has these updates installed or do I need to do this separately? Sorry if this has already been answered before. Thanks :)

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I just made the ZIP archive (in attach) with ALL updates (posts sp3 + sp4) in single "Schools" folder.
Actually there are two "Schools" folders:
- one with sp3 + updates from 20 till 38
- and update 39 in a separate folder near, for your decision - if you do care or doesn't care about Lexville warning:
Update 39:
Just paste in your HHS+ folder
WARNING: Lexville states it does not work with any version above update 38, so it will most likely not work with this one, though I've personally never tried. I wouldn't install this if you plan to play with Lexville
So you could just overwrite the single "Schools" folder in your just installed 1.9.5 game to have all updates from both posts (sp3+sp4).
Have a good day, comrades.

Last edited:

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
I just made the ZIP archive (in attach) with ALL updates (posts sp3 + sp4) in single "Schools" folder.
Actually there are two "Schools" folders:
- one with sp3 + updates from 20 till 38
- and update 39 in a separate folder near, for your decision - if you do care or doesn't care about Lexville warning:

So you could just overwrite the single "Schools" folder in your just installed 1.9.5 game to have all updates from both posts (sp3+sp4).
Have a good day, comrades.
You are the god damn MVP of life right now, my friend.

Reactions: BigSexy57

Dreamydee

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone who still has a copy of hhs2, the version by atztec or the continuation, and can upload it? The link in the official forum is broken, but I would love to play the classic version again (sadly lost it when my old pc broke down)

Reactions: DarkenedShadows

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
For the single gender mod is there any kind of cooldown or stat change that needs to happen before they will take another pill? Like I can change males into futas, but they won't take the futa cure pill.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the single gender mod is there any kind of cooldown or stat change that needs to happen before they will take another pill? Like I can change males into futas, but they won't take the futa cure pill.
14 days between.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes