a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone tell how to make a person pregnant
There is only 1 girl you can get pregnant and its the one that get kidnapped, you must rescue her and be nice then when she offers money you need to refuse the money then she will offer you her body and you need to say yes then just start fucking her every day to start with.

Sometime in the future pregnancy will be more for other NPC's but not now.

The girl you can get pregnant is different every game and if you go the pregnancy route the quest will repeat with a new girl every 3-4 months, so if done right you can do it 4 times a school year.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
There is only 1 girl you can get pregnant and its the one that get kidnapped, you must rescue her and be nice then when she offers money you need to refuse the money then she will offer you her body and you need to say yes then just start fucking her every day to start with.

Sometime in the future pregnancy will be more for other NPC's but not now.

The girl you can get pregnant is different every game and if you go the pregnancy route the quest will repeat with a new girl every 3-4 months, so if done right you can do it 4 times a school year.
To add to this, the paperdoll model doesn't change, you have no control over who gets picked, and possibly worst of all is that due to the pregnancy and reputation of the family the character will leave before they give birth meaning you can't see them again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To add to this, the paperdoll model doesn't change, you have no control over who gets picked, and possibly worst of all is that due to the pregnancy and reputation of the family the character will leave before they give birth meaning you can't see them again.
True but the quest will repeat with a new girl every 3-4 months, I can't wait till pregnancy is in full swing in this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS

I have added 2 more patches to this post.

Need the Patch link to say 1.9.5 SP3 instead of 1.5.5 SP3 on the first post, this can cause some players thinking it for version of the game 1.5.5 and not for version 1.9.5.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone please help me with "SLEEPING DEVICE" event (one with Samantha Keller)?
I have her on staff, I builded & upgraded Computer room, and I checked camera about 100 times, but can't get event. I also put detective to to check on her, I hope that won't break event chain, if so, can anyone tell me if it is possible to change that using debuging or to simply initiate event?
Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone please help me with "SLEEPING DEVICE" event (one with Samantha Keller)?
I have her on staff, I builded & upgraded Computer room, and I checked camera about 100 times, but can't get event. I also put detective to to check on her, I hope that won't break event chain, if so, can anyone tell me if it is possible to change that using debuging or to simply initiate event?
Thanks in advance.
After this new update I have not been able to get it either.

There are the "Help" section in the game that is suppose to give some hints but I have not looked yet.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
After ton of frustration, I finally managed to get "SLEEPING DEVICE" event.
If I got this correctly, you first need to have detective check on Samantha Keller & chose to bribe her, and then you have to renovate school's basement into dungeon. After all that put Keller to teach any subject that takes place in "shared" classrooms (those with number, luckily figured that after finding event in "Classroom Shared" folder). And finally you just need some luck to trigger event by entering "shared" classroom in which Keller teach while having "rigid monitoring" policy.
Hope this helps.

LordPablo92

Sep 17, 2018
Hola, buenas tardes, necesito ayuda cada vez que quiero ejecutar el juego y aparece el siguiente error. El punto de entrada del procedimiento nextafterf no se encuentra en la biblioteca de enlaces msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. Si alguien sabe qué hacer, agradecería enormemente su ayuda.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hola, buenas tardes, necesito ayuda cada vez que quiero ejecutar el juego y aparece el siguiente error. El punto de entrada del procedimiento nextafterf no se encuentra en la biblioteca de enlaces msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. Si alguien sabe qué hacer, agradecería enormemente su ayuda.
"""Hello, good afternoon, I need help every time I want to run the game and the following error appears. The entry point of the nextafterf procedure is not found in the link library msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. If someone knows what to do, I would greatly appreciate your help. """

Please translate to English if you wish for help on this site.

Por favor, tradúzcalo al inglés si desea ayuda en este sitio.

LordPablo92

Sep 17, 2018
"""Hello, good afternoon, I need help every time I want to run the game and the following error appears. The entry point of the nextafterf procedure is not found in the link library msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. If someone knows what to do, I would greatly appreciate your help. """

Please translate to English if you wish for help on this site.

Por favor, tradúzcalo al inglés si desea ayuda en este sitio.

Hello, good afternoon, I need help every time I want to run the game and the following error appears. The entry point of the nextafterf procedure is not found in the link library msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. If someone knows what to do, I would greatly appreciate your help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, good afternoon, I need help every time I want to run the game and the following error appears. The entry point of the nextafterf procedure is not found in the link library msvcr120 / clr0400.dll. If someone knows what to do, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Never seen that one so you should go to the main HHS+ site and ask over there.

See if this is your problem.

LordPablo92

Sep 17, 2018
Never seen that one so you should go to the main HHS+ site and ask over there.

See if this is your problem.

Thank you very much for your help and I solved the error was to have NET Framework 4.7 installed what I did was to uninstall 4.7 and install version 4.5 and it works

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Sometimes when starting a new game I get a situation where certain clubs never seem to gain members. Do you know why that would happen or any fixes for that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sometimes when starting a new game I get a situation where certain clubs never seem to gain members. Do you know why that would happen or any fixes for that?
You must gain more students and you must have the ratio for male to female 40%/50%/10%.

If you like female you need 40% male 50% female and 10% futa or the original amount of 45/45/10 for students and you must gain more students.

For clubs to advance they must have almost = amount of male to female including futa's, most starting futa's are female.
You can tell by there dress, if in a dress its female futa and if in pants its male futa.

Futa is not really needed as long as you can keep the ration 40% male to 60 % female but futa are needed for some events and the recommened settings is 45%/45%/10%.

You must interact with each club and get them to progress some to gain more members.

Reactions: ZugBub9000

Daba

Jan 22, 2018

You must gain more students and you must have the ratio for male to female 40%/50%/10%.

If you like female you need 40% male 50% female and 10% futa or the original amount of 45/45/10 for students and you must gain more students.

For clubs to advance they must have almost = amount of male to female including futa's, most starting futa's are female.
You can tell by there dress, if in a dress its female futa and if in pants its male futa.

Futa is not really needed as long as you can keep the ration 40% male to 60 % female but futa are needed for some events and the recommened settings is 45%/45%/10%.

You must interact with each club and get them to progress some to gain more members.
I believe that there is another reason for clubs not getting members in his case.
Before starting game I tweaked gender ratio in "DefaultGameConfig.xml" to Male 10%, Female 88% & Futanari 2% and then admitted new students only through interview.
At the moment I have school with 161 students (151 female, 8 male & 2 futa), all clubs have beetween 13-16 members (only bondage & maid clubs aren't opened yet. Screw you Ameli Coppers & your lazy events!).
I sent all my male & futa students to kendo club via debug menu on day 2 of my game, 6 more girls joined eventually.
I guess that clubs without males & futa might not trigger some events, but so far haven't noticed any bugs.
This post sadly won't help you in solving problem, but I think you looking for problem in wrong place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I believe that there is another reason for clubs not getting members in his case.
Before starting game I tweaked gender ratio in "DefaultGameConfig.xml" to Male 10%, Female 88% & Futanari 2% and then admitted new students only through interview.
At the moment I have school with 161 students (151 female, 8 male & 2 futa), all clubs have beetween 13-16 members (only bondage & maid clubs aren't opened yet. Screw you Ameli Coppers & your lazy events!).
I sent all my male & futa students to kendo club via debug menu on day 2 of my game, 6 more girls joined eventually.
I guess that clubs without males & futa might not trigger some events, but so far haven't noticed any bugs.
This post sadly won't help you in solving problem, but I think you looking for problem in wrong place.
Yes that is the problem you must have almost = male to female like I posted above, they changed it up last update to work like that.
Ameli Coppers event is not your problem its the male to female ratio you have.

You will need to change it so you have at least 40% male 50% female and you must have 10% futa.
Or go back to the original format of 45%/45%/10%.
And this will probably need to restart the game.

Now after you get all clubs done and you use the single gender mod that I posted you can change all males and futa's to female.
Just remember it takes 14 days for the drugs to take full effect so to change a male to female it takes 28 complete days to do.

You maybe able to salvage your game by using the debug menu to change some of the female to males so there = in the clubs then use it again to change them back to female after you get the club fully done.

This is in the config file.

""b. A MINIMUM of 30% males and 30% females is REQUIRED at game start""

These are the min % to have the game run right but just remember clubs must have a min of 6 males and 6 females in them to work as they should.

Reactions: Daba

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'll be honest, I was not aware that 'males' could start as futas in-game, thought every futa was female base.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'll be honest, I was not aware that 'males' could start as futas in-game, thought every futa was female base.
Yep but when they changed it up you could only get 1 type of futa drugs either female to futa/futa to female or male to futa/futa to male, but with the mod you can do both and be able to get single gender school and with a lot of work single gender town to.
With the mod you can give a male the futa drug then give the futa the female cure and this is how you change a male to female.
Just remember now all drugs take 14 day for full effect including the breast reducer/enlarger drugs.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Guys, I've been sitting on this for like 2 months now without touching it. I just ... I just don't have time. I'm being hammered at work right now and home isn't much better. So I am going to post this this as is. Please understand THIS IS NOT A FORMAL RELEASE. THIS IS NOT A FAQ/WALKTHROUGH. Regardless of file names or what the text in the file might allude to. Don't start complaining about it not being professional-grade and clean-formatted to me. If you don't want it, don't look at it. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, there's a treasure trove of information here not available anywhere else.

This is a raw data dump of my personal notes and scribbles that were going to be used to make a walkthrough. It holds about 95% of the game's info and mechanics, derived mostly from code-diving. It's just very disorganized because I never did the final run-through and clean-up. There's about 100 hour's worth of research here. So, I'm sure someone will be able to make use of it. By the time I got around to cleaning it up, a new game version would be out. So, I welcome anyone else to use the information and apply it to a real guide but I do request you at least credit F95 (not me specifically) as one of your data sources.

Just opening it in Notepad is going to look terrible, so I'm also going to attach the Notepad++ language file that I used to colorize and organize the file, as well. Which results in this:
Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Image6.jpg
Notepad++ Language file for text color/highlighting/bracket folding:
View attachment userDefineLang_PlainText.xml
I apologize for not sharing this earlier. I just had no idea I'd be sidetracked for so long and before I knew it spring had arrived.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes