throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Well Miel games aren't just piss. There's piercings, pregnancy and womb tattoos too. In every game. I guess the point still stands about playing one you've played them all. If there was a piercings tag to filter out you'd probably filter out all of them just as effectively.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Bro when will Miel realize that maybe a game with more story content instead the opresor dick would have better impact on the players? also, wtf with the screen cut man!! deception everytime...

but well i must say all the woman are pretty sexy in all the games... pity they aren t focusing on story telling =/

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
"REVERSE RAPE" tag missing, protag's gonna be raped. :eek::LOL:

The art is pretty, and the gals look very nice, hooking up with spoiled bitches and doing weird stuff... but it's a MIEL game, so close to zero story is to be expected.

MIEL never gets old, but CENSORSHIP is still present...
:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rKnight
scannatore
Nerro

Come up with a better Header

Jan 12, 2020
Why do they keep translating these very mediocre nukige games that nobody seems to like? There are plenty of far superior nukiges out there. We need more games like Kamidori and Dohna Dohna. Hell, even the Kyonyuu Fantasy series is better than this garbage.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The same kinks, the same exact poses. The same booty body shaped women. It's the same soup, just reheated. They've hit up just about every genre you can possibly think of. How does Miel keep getting away with it?
"oh cause people horny" Yeah, yeah
Anyone can come to that conclusion- but there has to be some sort of diminished returns, right?
I'm not hatin', I'm more flabbergasted than anything.
What sort of monkey's paw did they wish on?

Reactions: Daehorn

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Well Miel games aren't just piss. There's piercings, pregnancy and womb tattoos too. In every game. I guess the point still stands about playing one you've played them all. If there was a piercings tag to filter out you'd probably filter out all of them just as effectively.
And every corruption/ succubus game ever... which is like 90% of everything non-vanilla

Reactions: LordBig2000
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote