Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
But really they still have settings to explore like space, futuristic settings, wild west, sentai, modern military, ancient japan, etc.
They still have potential.
Ancient japan- naaaaaah that's too cliche.
Nononono, I want them to get isekai'd to NEOLITHIC TIMES! Yeeeeeah, now that's an untapped setting right there.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Large variety of concepts (which are all fit into the same mold), IMO.

I can't help but to compare Miel with Lilith: both have a case of high-tier art with the same tropes used every game.

However, one of them is GOAT, and the other is Miel.
"Lilith = Goat"

Press X for Doubt

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
"Lilith = Goat"

Press X for Doubt
Eh i would not call Lilith GOAT, but comparing them to miel is kinda offensive anyways. At least they know what they doing - properly implement fetishes and do not suffer from 6 yo kid writing the story.

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
I actually like these games, haha, stories are terrible but bearable with hentai logic of course, and the tags are done in my kind of style, urination is the only thing that bothers me, but bdsm and aheago is always fun.

MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
I downloaded the game twice once from MEGA and again from GoFile but whenever I try to start it up nothing happens, I have other Miel games that work just fine but for some reason I can't get this game to start at all. No error or anything just my computer thinking for a minute and then nothing. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
To me, Miel games is that type of game that have my best fetish in them, but you feel lacking cause there's barely any story and interaction aside from the aforementioned piercing, pissing, and wombtats. Don't get me wrong, I like that Miel always bdsm and have the masochistic slut do it already, but I kinda want more than just fuck at moment notice but no background events unfolding like say, Bishop games or Lilith with corruption.

Kinda want it to be like since they are already "mind broken and corrupted" I'd would like to be more discreet exhibitionism with the bitches trying to act normal outside of view with the whole hidden sex toys and lingeries and accessories, and gap-moe of any Personality in contrast to the obedient fuck toys you can order around. Like Proper-Lady but a Cock Slut, The Strict Boss but Obedient Onahole, the Rich Lady that is a masochist, the Sweet Mother/Housewife yet always a thirsty bitch.

Reactions: LordBig2000

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
these kind of games elude me when they are censored. just like the censored jav videos out there. the japanese need to get a grip and get into the 21st century when it comes to the adult material they release. just my thought. I know they have this weird law that demands censorship on genitals...but they dont censor the women's bungholes or breasts?? lol

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote