Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Miel...I knew it. They're like the local bakery where you can't tell if their bread is good or bad until you try it first. They don't do the best bread, but their stuffs are okayish most of the times. Upto the customer preferences ofc.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Large variety of concepts (which are all fit into the same mold), IMO.

I can't help but to compare Miel with Lilith: both have a case of high-tier art with the same tropes used every game.

However, one of them is GOAT, and the other is Miel.
Oh, I put Lilith and Miel together too. But Lilith does the whole “pig nose hook” thing, iirc, and it’s an instant turn off for me.

Reactions: LordBig2000

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Oh, I put Lilith and Miel together too. But Lilith does the whole “pig nose hook” thing, iirc, and it’s an instant turn off for me.
exactly the best way to show a woman she's a pig is not to have her wear pig costumes but have her submit on her own, by putting on the nose hook and ears it takes away the victory of getting her to such a state of mind

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Why is it a honey/Miel game? what does that mean? Specifically, what does it mean? Author? Genre? Something else?
Miel are the people who made the game... but in this case it means a specific fetish.

A lot of people would consider it a real sex scene if you jizz in the vagina.
A lot of other people would only consider it a REAL sex scene if you jizz in the womb.
Miel only considers it an HONEST TO GOD sex scene if you finish by pissing in the womb.

And of course they might just throw in some plain old golden shower scenes just because.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
This is new for me.
I've never play Miel's game, but from what I read from you folks, it's most likely golder shower galore, huh?

Well, I guess someone out there really dig this kind stuff and manage to invests this dev to make more of their stuff.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Miel are the people who made the game... but in this case it means a specific fetish.

A lot of people would consider it a real sex scene if you jizz in the vagina.
A lot of other people would only consider it a REAL sex scene if you jizz in the womb.
Miel only considers it an HONEST TO GOD sex scene if you finish by pissing in the womb.

And of course they might just throw in some plain old golden shower scenes just because.
I am reading your review and want to say that you probably have been looking at other miel games through rose colored glasses. their games are all suffering from the same lazy writing syndrome, bad usage of fetishes, and overall disappointment in every detail. To be fair those games are better as CG pack, your own mind is probably more imaginative than Miel's writing. so yea. There is nothing new on this fornt

Last edited:

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
Miel is the bottom barrel producers of Nukige VN's so I suggest don't touch it. Their artstyle are horrible and the endings are pretty much the same with every game. If you want a Nukige company who makes decent Nukige just go with Apatite at least in Apatite the story has variation, it has different endings (somewhat) and their CG is improving as overtime they are becoming high quality and has high resolution unlike Miel their CG stays the same no matter how much time had passed.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with Miel. Their tags(big breasts, impregnation, femsub) mostly fulfill my fetishes but the games are just like cheap clones of each other.

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
Personally, I don't mind most of the degradation, at worst I just skip it and continue.

It's just fun for me to compare, what would look like if Miel decided to do actual plot for his games. He has a good if cliched sense of character design, but it is wasted on a nukige where all the breaking down is dumbed down to an exact single scene.

Miel is the bottom barrel producers of Nukige VN's so I suggest don't touch it. Their artstyle are horrible and the endings are pretty much the same with every game. If you want a Nukige company who makes decent Nukige just go with Apatite at least in Apatite the story has variation, it has different endings (somewhat) and their CG is improving as overtime they are becoming high quality and has high resolution unlike Miel their CG stays the same no matter how much time had passed.
Regarding art, to each their own, I guess. The technique is good IMO, but there is little variety in body type and scenery.

Need to check Apatite tho.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The same kinks, the same exact poses. The same booty body shaped women. It's the same soup, just reheated. They've hit up just about every genre you can possibly think of. How does Miel keep getting away with it?
"oh cause people horny" Yeah, yeah
Anyone can come to that conclusion- but there has to be some sort of diminished returns, right?
I'm not hatin', I'm more flabbergasted than anything.
What sort of monkey's paw did they wish on?
Thats because Miel its unique. Do they repeat their formula? Yes but they are the only ones who do it. I imagine people just pick the ones that have the heroines they like and ignore the rest.
Their last game added multiple endings so maybe they are slowly evolving.
But really they still have settings to explore like space, futuristic settings, wild west, sentai, modern military, ancient japan, etc.
They still have potential.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote