Ren'Py Abandoned Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered (HSBR) [v0.1] [DigiBang]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
1.jpg

Overview:
Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered is a modern twist on the old Hentai Sim Brothel. The current version is an alpha, with only one girl and one location available and a campaign length of 270 days. Future updates will include multiple girls from other games, a girls market, additional buildings in various locations, customer types, custom animations that are in accordance with the room where the girl is located and much more. For the moment though it's only a starting point.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-04
Release Date: 2021-03-04
Developer: DigiBang -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other game: Milfcreek
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
editing...moved to games section

digibang i've removed the gdrive links as they were saying 'Access Denied'. You can edit and add them later if you want after sorting out the permissions. For game developer badge you can open a ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
This seems interesting, i always loved Brothel trainer games, so gonna try it!

But i wonder... would this be moddable so people could maybe add their own girls?
the game is built to be moddable but you need to have some knowledge of renpy. however for the moment there is only 1 room available hence you cannot have 2 girls working in the same time (even if you go and update the script files). if people show interest in the game (hence the development continues) for the future versions i may even create tutorials on how to mod it .

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote