Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Hey there
Reactions: digibang

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
These sim brothel "remastered" games never get past beta stage unfortunately. Creators either stop adding content after 0.2/0.3 and focus on bug fixing and adding one new scene in a year or abandon that project entirely. Dunno why this trend is occuring but almost all brothel sims never get finished.
i presume it's because people didn't supported it. sim brothels are a niche and don't appeal to everybody.

in my case, i knew from the start I won't get much patreon support for it. the only reason i went with it was because the original Hentai Sim Brothel was one of my alltime favorites

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
I think this project looks promising. I really liked the original Hentai Sim Brothel and always wanted a remake/remaster. I really hope digibang succeeds in making this a great game. Im already looking forward to it.

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
The original Sim Brothel was the game that got me into adult management games in the first place, and where I discovered that I could flat-out ignore all the sex if there was a decent system with a goal behind the pretty images- which resulted in my losing days of time just trying to make a filthy rich brothel, over and over. From what I've glanced at, this doesn't just use pictures harvested from the fields of the internet as content, which, if it's completed, will will give me all the reason I need to spend even more time on this remake.

Brothel management is fairly niche, but I honestly do hope that you're able to push it through to completion. I haven't read through all four pages of comments yet, so I don't know if the 'one girl and one room' description is still accurate, but I'm going to keep my eyes on this, and once there's a couple more girls I think I'll download and give it a look. Keep up the good work, though; I crave more games like this.

Reactions: Roy Rogers

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
The original Sim Brothel was the game that got me into adult management games in the first place, and where I discovered that I could flat-out ignore all the sex if there was a decent system with a goal behind the pretty images- which resulted in my losing days of time just trying to make a filthy rich brothel, over and over. From what I've glanced at, this doesn't just use pictures harvested from the fields of the internet as content, which, if it's completed, will will give me all the reason I need to spend even more time on this remake.

Brothel management is fairly niche, but I honestly do hope that you're able to push it through to completion. I haven't read through all four pages of comments yet, so I don't know if the 'one girl and one room' description is still accurate, but I'm going to keep my eyes on this, and once there's a couple more girls I think I'll download and give it a look. Keep up the good work, though; I crave more games like this.
I feel the same way. Are there other Brothel Sim Games you can recommend? (besides Brothel34, WhoreMaster and Brothel King)

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
There are a couple of games that jump out at me, but unfortunately I can't remember one of their names; it's been quite a long time now since I played it- almost ten years, now, I think. However, for as short as it is, the game Club Bifrost does a very good job on the general theme; It's story-based, with more of an emphasis on the characters' developments than on the management aspect, but it's still fairly good. I found myself wishing there were more to it so that things could last past the story's end, but it does a good job.

There's also a slave trainer game that, while not exactly a Brothel Management game, still managed to scratch a good part of the itch for me, but it's both difficult and not exactly what you're looking for. Still, NoHaven is a solid text-heavy game that may catch your interest, depending on your preferences. Just, go into it at first expecting not to be super successful. I believe both games are available on F95, actually, though I got them from off-site. If you haven't gotten to it before I get free today I'll update this with a couple links.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
There are a couple of games that jump out at me, but unfortunately I can't remember one of their names; it's been quite a long time now since I played it- almost ten years, now, I think. However, for as short as it is, the game Club Bifrost does a very good job on the general theme; It's story-based, with more of an emphasis on the characters' developments than on the management aspect, but it's still fairly good. I found myself wishing there were more to it so that things could last past the story's end, but it does a good job.

There's also a slave trainer game that, while not exactly a Brothel Management game, still managed to scratch a good part of the itch for me, but it's both difficult and not exactly what you're looking for. Still, NoHaven is a solid text-heavy game that may catch your interest, depending on your preferences. Just, go into it at first expecting not to be super successful. I believe both games are available on F95, actually, though I got them from off-site. If you haven't gotten to it before I get free today I'll update this with a couple links.
Thanks for your suggestions. The truth is, I played all of them already and was hoping to learn about another more hidden management gem.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I feel the same way. Are there other Brothel Sim Games you can recommend? (besides Brothel34, WhoreMaster and Brothel King)
Thanks for your suggestions. The truth is, I played all of them already and was hoping to learn about another more hidden management gem.
lol, yeah management games are hard to do properly. If you're just looking for management, have you tried Goblin's Burrow? Though, it got easy after you learnt the system.

Not sure if you've played SimBro2Revival or not either; it's more RPG, but has management in it. Not sure about currently, because it's been awhile since I last touched it.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
lol, yeah management games are hard to do properly. If you're just looking for management, have you tried Goblin's Burrow? Though, it got easy after you learnt the system.

Not sure if you've played SimBro2Revival or not either; it's more RPG, but has management in it. Not sure about currently, because it's been awhile since I last touched it.
I´d love to play SimBro2Revival. I burned myself trying to download it a wile back so I just stopped looking for it. Does someone have a SAFE link to download it from? Thx in advance :D

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I´d love to play SimBro2Revival. I burned myself trying to download it a wile back so I just stopped looking for it. Does someone have a SAFE link to download it from? Thx in advance :D
? Not sure what you mean by "SAFE link" but:
Google it and the first post is a fandom page. Go there, scroll a bit, and there's a link that directs you to their forum. At the forum, open the Releases thread and one of the stickied post is " " -- Note that you'll need to download a program of some sort, TortoiseSVN; not sure how to explain it, but it's like how Windows Updates work.
NOTE: Don't know, but it'll probably only work for windows because of this.

If you follow the directions on that, you should be able to get the game. From there, you'll need some images, which should be included in the download, as a torrent. --The images use to come with the download, but it got too big.
Edit: This part might be what burnt you, though I can't be too sure. Hard to explain, so I'd advise you to look up what torrents are, and to turn off / uninstall the torrent program if you're not using it.

Ps. Personally, I'd have liked them to reduce the images with some quality control or something, instead of making it a torrent, but *shrugs* they'd probably have to do this later on anyways.
Ps2. Do note that the game's base is RPGmaker XP, IIRC. And, I believe it's still being developed, albeit really slowly.

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
These sim brothel "remastered" games never get past beta stage unfortunately. Creators either stop adding content after 0.2/0.3 and focus on bug fixing and adding one new scene in a year or abandon that project entirely. Dunno why this trend is occuring but almost all brothel sims never get finished.
Nah... this isn't a 'brothel game' trend. This is a crowdfunded game trend. This project has the same viability as any other game on patreon.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Quick update:

The game is currently going through an overhaul and probably the name of the game will be changed.

More or less the game is been recreated from scratch.

The intent with the new version is to have the game moddable so that players can distribute and install a "girls" patch (for example) independently, in an existing game folder, and without corrupting the save files - something that the current version does not support.

On top of this, the new version will feature new gameplay, new mechanics, new location management etc

So please stay tuned, I am doing my best to release it as soon as possible.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Watching... will download and try when there's more content~ Good luck!
Note that the name of the game (and the theme) will be changed. I don't know if I'll use this same thread and just rename it or open a new one. but i'll post an announcement here regardless

Reactions: razxxx

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
So how are you doing with the development of this project?
The game has been redesigned and renamed to Host of Sushima, but has also been put on hold.
You can read the official announcement here:

Development will be resumed at one point but it is undetermined at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote