Ren'Py Abandoned Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered (HSBR) [v0.1] [DigiBang]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 17, 2019
vids are not original. in future releases every vid will be custom made and have it match the room where the girl is assigned.

can you give me some more details on the following:
"sound is also an issue" > to which sounds are you referring to? the sounds in the videos?
"she does not regenerate" > the health is not regenerating? or something else?
sound, the vids have diffenrent volume
the health does not get up when she is resting

Last edited:

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I will keep trying any sim brothel that comes out because I love the concept. This one looks very good, where are you making the animations?
The original SimBrothel have very good features, buy i think that the version with srbxx something like that was the most promising about managing and game, the concept of new brothels and and skill, stats and different jobs are the most common in this games? are you planing of have them?
short answer: yes.

long answer:

the plan is to have multiple cities and towns.
each city will have multiple buildings to choose from and the stats will differ based on the building's location (town center, outskirts etc).
each of those buildings will be in turn upgradable, expanding the maximum number of rooms and increasing the customer pool.
on top of it, each room in the building will also be upgradable and there will be different room types (jobs): bedrooms, striptease rooms, massage room and tea room.
a girl assigned to the striptease room will only perform striptease; a girl assigned to the tea room will not perform sexual services but will increase the building's reputation.

there will also be a shop where you will be able to purchase new girls, buy outfits, buy gifts or various items that will enhance a girl or a building.

basically i intend to have all the features from the old Hentai Sim Brothel and add new ones on top of them. probably the only exception will be the girls stats which, in the old game, required a lot of micro-management. for these i planeto have them increase automatically based on xp, rank and services provided.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered is a modern twist on the old Hentai Sim Brothel ..............with only one girl and one location available and a campaign length of 270 days ........ campaign lenght ......... lenght ......... LIMIT LIMIT LIMIT ????????????

That literaly kill the concept of the game since it's a remastered version of a 1000000000% sandbox/farm game concept that totaly stupid ........

Wait and see ? hope that change in a good way in the near future .....

the game will not be 100% sandbox. it will include a dating sim with your aunt and will have missions (i.e. have 10000$ by the day 270)

but in future releases i'll give the player a choice.
if the day reaches the campaign length and you haven't met the winning criteria, you will be asked if you want to stop the game (game over) or continue playing.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
vids are not original. in future releases every vid will be custom made and have it match the room where the girl is assigned.

can you give me some more details on the following:
"sound is also an issue" > to which sounds are you referring to? the sounds in the videos?
"she does not regenerate" > the health is not regenerating? or something else?
Careful with animations. You're not making a VN, to develop a proper game will take a lot of time, and making lots of variations for each girl is going to be a major task. Wouldn't be surprised if more than half time will be spent on animations during development if you care for quality and provide a good amount of variation.
Animations are nice, but they can hurt the project as well stagnating the process.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Looks alright, a decent UI, although the videos are kind of grainy and got watermarks and I'm not really sure how the economics are calculated since it seems one day I'm earning 23 and I'm in the green, the next I'm earning 23 but like 80 in the red... I hope you continue working on this project. Would like to see a release schedule as looking on the Patreon it seemed like you basically abandoned your last project in a 0.1 state all the way back in October.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Looks nice.. it remembers me to the Simbro, but with anime/games characters more in 3d...

i really want to see how much it will continue and else :)

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Careful with animations. You're not making a VN, to develop a proper game will take a lot of time, and making lots of variations for each girl is going to be a major task. Wouldn't be surprised if more than half time will be spent on animations during development if you care for quality and provide a good amount of variation.
Animations are nice, but they can hurt the project as well stagnating the process.
for me animations are not a big deal in terms of time compared to other things.
believe it or not, 90% of development time for this version was spent on coding. although i'm fluent in 6 programming languages (from old, to modern ones), i've never worked with such a buggy mess like renpy's python.

Reactions: Tirumba

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
You are aware that there is a group doing Sim Brothel 2 Revival? That said, your concept of a sequel, spiritual or otherwise, differs greatly and I look forward to watching further development.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
You are aware that there is a group doing Sim Brothel 2 Revival? That said, your concept of a sequel, spiritual or otherwise, differs greatly and I look forward to watching further development.
yes i know about it. no offence to the developers but it looks dated. if it looked better i wouldn't have started this

zenrath

Sep 8, 2020
Suggestion: Get the models from all the popular games on here, and insert them here, i think alot of them are available online right?

Nov 2, 2018
yes i know about it. no offence to the developers but it looks dated. if it looked better i wouldn't have started this
It also ended up underground for too long, and is annoying to mod. There's also too much fluff outside of the actual brothel stuff. So, I suppose the most critical problem with it is that they're using RPGM.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
How much do I have to donate on Patreon to get Sayo(Digimon World: Dusk/Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth) in? :3
unfortunately it will require a lot of effort and it's basically a commission (i never had digimon in plan).

i don't want to rip you off but i cannot do it for less than 100$ (1 month of 100$, or 2 months of 50$, 4 months of 25$ etc...)

sorry

Nov 2, 2018
Gameplay is about what I expected, which is generally a good thing. The unimplemented features look like they'll be interesting down the road. Will the player be able to pick between different starting girls, or will it be entirely based on which difficulty is selected like the original?

I saw that you also mentioned a dating Sim with the aunt character earlier in the thread. Will the player also be able to date the hired girls? One of the things I liked in one of the other remakes was that there were characters that the player could meet in the cities, date, then convince to work at the brothel. It was pretty basic, but I liked the idea.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018
unfortunately it will require a lot of effort and it's basically a commission (i never had digimon in plan).

i don't want to rip you off but i cannot do it for less than 100$ (1 month of 100$, or 2 months of 50$, 4 months of 25$ etc...)

sorry
I'll discuss your terms over Discord PM.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Gameplay is about what I expected, which is generally a good thing. The unimplemented features look like they'll be interesting down the road. Will the player be able to pick between different starting girls, or will it be entirely based on which difficulty is selected like the original?

I saw that you also mentioned a dating Sim with the aunt character earlier in the thread. Will the player also be able to date the hired girls? One of the things I liked in one of the other remakes was that there were characters that the player could meet in the cities, date, then convince to work at the brothel. It was pretty basic, but I liked the idea.
the starting girl will be same as in the original - each difficulty level will give you a single predefined girl. this helps a lot in the management of difficulty from a scripting point of view.

regarding dating girls that you don't own, it is an idea that i'm tackling. for sure though there will be cases (like in the original) where random girls will appear at a location and ask you if you want to hire them.

regarding girls that you do own, in t he chat section you can request services from them (all the cutscenes will be POV).

overall, there are a lot of avenues with this thing but unfortunately it is dependent on priorities. for the moment the main priority is to have all the "not implemented" features working.

Reactions: Throwing Pumpkins

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
editing...moved to games section

digibang i've removed the gdrive links as they were saying 'Access Denied'. You can edit and add them later if you want after sorting out the permissions. For game developer badge you can open a ticket.
i've opened a ticket for a developer tag but it's just sitting there for days without being addressed.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote