Ren'Py Abandoned Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered (HSBR) [v0.1] [DigiBang]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 1, 2017
Well, I've been a big fan of brothel games for years... WhoreMaster, PytFall, Brothel King, Wicked Rouge... Hope this game grows and thrives, and doesn't die ignominiously like PytFall did!

Reactions: Bonsaimancer

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Add Jill Valentine and Lara Croft ;)
Break a Leg. (y)
Kasumi, Jill Valentine, Lara Croft (classic + legend) and Tifa are my OG video game crushes. Other girls would also include Lulu (ffx) Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui (even though I haven't played SF or KoF/Fatal Fury) and I guess a couple more that I can't really think of now.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Kasumi, Jill Valentine, Lara Croft (classic + legend) and Tifa are my OG video game crushes. Other girls would also include Lulu (ffx) Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui (even though I haven't played SF or KoF/Fatal Fury) and I guess a couple more that I can't really think of now.
yeah, well the possibilities with this game are endless. i can even go to DC and Marvel comics, ie. Harley Quinn, catwoman... we'll see

Reactions: Xill

Evilnear

Feb 22, 2018
While it's good to be ambitious and use it as a fuel, better to know our own boundaries and know when to stop :p
But i'll keep an eye on this project too, quite curious to see how it'll turn, there are many brothel sims and we need something that is... unique :p

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Jun 2, 2020
oh boy !

Herwig

Oct 26, 2019
I will keep trying any sim brothel that comes out because I love the concept. This one looks very good, where are you making the animations?
The original SimBrothel have very good features, buy i think that the version with srbxx something like that was the most promising about managing and game, the concept of new brothels and and skill, stats and different jobs are the most common in this games? are you planing of have them?

Oct 17, 2019
Since this is the first step I will not be this harsh.

I played the original Sim Brothel and it was quite a project back then.

Fist, consider to not take watermarked vids, and better quality, some of the animations hurt watching. sound is also an issue.
Second, she does not regenerate, I assume it is not implemented as the rest of the not implemented stuff.

and I hope this not a cash grab project.

Reactions: Datawungui

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Hentai Sim Brothel Remastered is a modern twist on the old Hentai Sim Brothel ..............with only one girl and one location available and a campaign length of 270 days ........ campaign lenght ......... lenght ......... LIMIT LIMIT LIMIT ????????????

That literaly kill the concept of the game since it's a remastered version of a 1000000000% sandbox/farm game concept that totaly stupid ........

Wait and see ? hope that change in a good way in the near future .....

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Since this is the first step I will not be this harsh.

I played the original Sim Brothel and it was quite a project back then.

Fist, consider to not take watermarked vids, and better quality, some of the animations hurt watching. sound is also an issue.
Second, she does not regenerate, I assume it is not implemented as the rest of the not implemented stuff.

and I hope this not a cash grab project.

vids are not original. in future releases every vid will be custom made and have it match the room where the girl is assigned.

can you give me some more details on the following:
"sound is also an issue" > to which sounds are you referring to? the sounds in the videos?
"she does not regenerate" > the health is not regenerating? or something else?

Reactions: withoutscratch
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote