RPGM Abandoned Hentai That Seduces You 2 [v0.03b] [NtrRobot-X]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1586215101143.png

Look! No hands! I am levitating his sorry plank body with my pure spiritual prowess :)!

1586215167460.png

Meet the gang :) !

1586215241894.png

Look at my pretty bride :) !

1586215289192.png

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So far I have played 1 hour according to my save file, and it has been a railroad and scripted to hell game, so far apart from winning a few fights, there is nothing to choose or do, everything has been linear as fuck, which pretty much means boring as watching pain dry, not sure I am even going to bother playing any more.

Otlab

Jan 31, 2018
Valentina's Story seems to be missing a few pictures like from the Bartender Scene and Scene_Newspaper_bathrobe

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
So I'm confused. This is a sequel to a game that was never finished? Will any of them ever be finished?
Yeah, that's a sequel to the ante game. This game is the path you choose when Dumell gives up living.
If you made it to the end of the previous game, there you saw 3 choices? one of them is the end of the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. so casual sitting next to eachother .. all of a sudden .. as she walks up and turns .. why so scared?
She just wants a back rub :)
Maybe some slight massage on the thighs.
Could be some enhanced attention in the chest as to simulate waves therapy.
She could use a full body massage right about now .. she seems so tense ...

Get her the confort she deserves!

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I will check it out. I liked the story base in the first one. The game was just too glitchy for me and never would let me finish before glitching on something. But you said only one route is finishable in the other anyway. But I sense that you are tired of messing with the first one. A learning project? I did really like the plots available. But I want to try this out because I like your creativity in your projects. The technical side seemed to me to be still maturing. A great accomplishment nonetheless. More than I could do at the moment if I tried creating an rpgm game. They are one of my favorites to play though. I know the 3d art in rpgm has seemed to challenge creators before and a lot of people suggest VN the better platform for 3d artwork incorporated into a game unless you are doing something more advance requiring 100% pc control like in unreal engine or something. But I also know 3d artwork can create some good rpgm games too. Girlfriend's amnesia was one, and some other great ones. I love the feel of the open world in rpgm. No matter how many maps you create in VN it still doesn't feel as open world as rpgm. VN has some good games and novels, but I can feel a little claustrophobia in a VN game after a while.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
Jan 7, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

First time compressing an RPG Maker game. so there could be issues.

Hentai That Seduces You 2 [v0.03b] [NtrRobot-X] - Original Size: 2.24 GB

Download Win (422.4 MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to @playb0y44 for the post template