1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug both Version don´t work (normal and fix version), give Mila wedding dress, see me cheating, Coffee, let`s play queen and servant = movie/animation freeze the game

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
At the start of the game i went south from my house to the girl standing at the door infront of the old man's house, i request sex, scene shows MC on ground and the female does 2-hand hand job with old man looking out window, both of you notice old man and....HANG or lag...very long very very long very very ve- well you get what i mean.

I tried this with Mithril Sword +3, Myterious Key, Nudity Glasses(she stand naked at door but during hand job she got cloths on), Mystic Banjo...well still hang during hand job so don't think is item issue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This just in ... new version 4:
HENTAI THAT SEDUCES YOU V 0.0.4 ENG BY DOWN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AaaaAAaaannd ... new char per request:

DOWN::
eliz577 I don't know if you'll like it, but I made your Npc. it's in the game, only to sell the house that will be used as a gallery.
:relieved:

gfgfgf.png
Eliz577Last Sunday at 5:33 AM

another super well made character. I don't think I've seen one you've made that i haven't liked yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Dude how do you even win vs the chick in the crater? she's waaaaaay too strong the second time, isn't she? what am i missing?...
To beat Starfire, you must give gifts to the cats and they will show you powerful items that will help you. ;)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
i am a little lost, what i need to do after complete the mine of orc village, pavonne run away but can't find her.
Have the same problem can't understand what exactly I have to do next. Do I find her? and if so where? Is it necessary to find her to continue the quest? Really need an answer to that downdiablo .

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, so i coudnt find anny info on this, but for me the game keeps freezing/crashing at odd moments. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes its as early as the whole intro text scolling over and then just nothing, black screen for ages. Anny fix for this?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes