1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, for now the game ends there.
I am making some new models and animated scenes.
View attachment 352879
I forgot ask something... Both girls are the same character? Except the red eyes(and the skin) are similar(that maybe is the same character disguised for one quest)..

the character with purple hair that you showed me in that gallery was the same..

I really love how femenine looks the MC here(even with one heart in her belt). I would like to see her someday in this design.:love:. In part to see the character complaining because her mother and sister want to make her look too femenine. :LOL: and sexy.. Someone can try to fuck her again.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I forgot ask something... Both girls are the same character? Except the red eyes(and the skin) are similar(that maybe is the same character disguised for one quest)..

the character with purple hair that you showed me in that gallery was the same..

I really love how femenine looks the MC here(even with one heart in her belt). I would like to see her someday in this design.:love:. In part to see the character complaining because her mother and sister want to make her look too femenine. :LOL: and sexy.. Someone can try to fuck her again.. :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to redo this scene, because I did it before I lost the HD and remodeled the female MC:cry:
20190624170727954.png 20190624171829551.png
These scenes used the old model

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I saw the first image(before increase the image size and I said) She was going to be violated.. Watching the 2nd image seems that I was not wrong about that.

I will join your discord now.. I want to receive more spoilers or news to know about the next game update.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
i am a little lost, what i need to do after complete the mine of orc village, pavonne run away but can't find her.

Reactions: honda396
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes