AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In-game images for textbooks (when you go shopping) are broken.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Bug report: all books work as if they were hypnotism books, except only actual hypnotism books disappear after reading, all the others stay in your inventory.

Reactions: MindWright

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
OH? A simplified HHS+ with hypnosis as a default? Don't mind if I do, but how is the MC content implemented? Is it just basic corruption where you raise a random background stat until they are "more okay" with you asking for naughty stuff or more the power route where you can get characters to do more and more by improving your skills?

Although based on TFgames and also the sissification tag I gotta ask. Is sissification just optional side content
:thinking:
and involves player pursuit or is it part of progression and is happening to the player or is unable to stop it? :unsure:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The logbook window needs a scroll bar. Once you've added a few new characters Casandra's sister is below the bottom of the window and unreachable.

EDIT: And after I added Anna then Casandra, too, dropped off the bottom of the window.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
OH? A simplified HHS+ with hypnosis as a default? Don't mind if I do, but how is the MC content implemented? Is it just basic corruption where you raise a random background stat until they are "more okay" with you asking for naughty stuff or more the power route where you can get characters to do more and more by improving your skills?

Although based on TFgames and also the sissification tag I gotta ask. Is sissification just optional side content
:thinking:
and involves player pursuit or is it part of progression and is happening to the player or is unable to stop it? :unsure:
You "corrupt" some targets via hypnosis. And the naughtiness is pretty much instant. Once under your control they will immediately give you BJs, and later on do more.

The sissy content, at least now, involves one specific NPC whose effeminate side you bring out via hypnosis. Unlike most games on TFgames, this game's sissy content is not focused at all on the MC. The MC is not converted.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
You "corrupt" some targets via hypnosis. And the naughtiness is pretty much instant. Once under your control they will immediately give you BJs, and later on do more.
Áh, cool. Gonna see how it feels, but if it avoids the "do this for 20 days in a row and you'll get a kiss" type of grind then I'm already sold! (y)

The sissy content, at least now, involves one specific NPC whose effeminate side you bring out via hypnosis. Unlike most games on TFgames, this game's sissy content is not focused at all on the MC. The MC is not converted.
That's the best news I've got all day! Thanks. :D

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Áh, cool. Gonna see how it feels, but if it avoids the "do this for 20 days in a row and you'll get a kiss" type of grind then I'm already sold! (y)
This game has no grinding. You could "grind" doing paperwork at $5 a pop to increase your cash faster, but you don't really need to. Worst case you could just cheat and give yourself more money by editing a save.

That's the best news I've got all day! Thanks. :D
The sissy is Sam, BTW. Reese, too, will take it in the ass. But his description doesn't include sissification/TF. He just likes crossdressing and anal.

Reactions: Gaboris

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the second Emily scene?

Also found another (minor) bug: after you give the leotard to Reese it still shows in the MC's inventory.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
This game has no grinding. You could "grind" doing paperwork at $5 a pop to increase your cash faster, but you don't really need to. Worst case you could just cheat and give yourself more money by editing a save.
That is VERY good to know. Thanks. :)

Now to see what the events are like so I'll try them later.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also, that paperwork income increases by $1 for each point of Counseling skill you have. I'm getting $8 a pop since my Counseling skill is at 3 (now that I no longer really need any money). If I had known earlier about that I'd've raised my skill sooner than I did.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
After getting the "another handjob" from the girl on the roof, instead of the sex, she disappeared from there.
Normally I'd thought she was somewhere else, but I got a phone call which told me I completed one of the other characters, who I did complete some days before (and who gave me that same call already), so I suppose there is a bug there (a counter of actions reaching 3, that makes the girl on the roof complete for some scenes, even if not for some others?)

Reactions: radical686

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
After getting the "another handjob" from the girl on the roof, instead of the sex, she disappeared from there.
Normally I'd thought she was somewhere else, but I got a phone call which told me I completed one of the other characters, who I did complete some days before (and who gave me that same call already), so I suppose there is a bug there (a counter of actions reaching 3, that makes the girl on the roof complete for some scenes, even if not for some others?)
there is no sex scene with steph (the girl on the roof) atm, her content ends when she gives you that footjob

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Very few hentai females have 'normal' (D cup or smaller) breasts. Mary in this game is the only one with tits smaller than J (most of the women have M cups or larger).

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
More a cosmetic suggestion: on the sidebar the info should be single-spaced with double space between differences in use (sorry for way I'm speaking here, brain fritzing right now) instead an explanation: single space between title of game, then version, double space authors, (Patreon link should be moved to bottom of sidebar. Double-space before MC info: money, date & time, and skills. Character pic, possible a bit smaller. Below the image Disable Images, Moble Version, double-space Save/Load and Restart, double-space, Patreon.

Syntax:

Hentai University
v2.0

Noodle Jacuzzi
Captain Cryptogreek

$30
Day 1 - Morning
Skills:
Hypnosis: 1

[Character pic (smaller image)]

Inventory
Phone
Logbook

Disable Images
Mobile Version

Save/Load
Restart

Patreon​

Shorter sidebar info showing contents in a quick format. I like the buttons for Save and Restart but that is your choice.

A mildly OCD kinda guy. :D

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Would be nice if the day if the week were listed telling if going to work or hanging out/shopping and stuff could be done. :)

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes