UserX

Feb 5, 2018
there is no sex scene with steph (the girl on the roof) atm, her content ends when she gives you that footjob
Ah, ok. Then the bug is that instead of saying "mo more content for her" the phone call said for a second time"no more content for another" (the other one was the last of the list, some trap IIRC).

About cheating: using console on chrome to do it on the fly is even easier, data.player.X=value (where X might be "money", "hypnotism" and you're golden).

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Very few hentai females have 'normal' (D cup or smaller) breasts. Mary in this game is the only one with tits smaller than J (most of the women have M cups or larger).
Thank you. So another Game I can put aside.
There are many Games out there with normal proportions, but I better ask before looking into it and get slayed by massive tits...

Reactions: JMINATL

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm loving it I just kinda wish that when you buy the female portrait it also changed the pronouns to female, I really like futa and I'm so close to having that here,other than than another good game

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Someone give cheat codes please.
None yet, aside from save editing. Any suggestions?

Wait, is Emily Smith supposed to be your mom, but has been patched out?

She's filed under 'mom' in the image files.

I wonder.
She was your mother in the first draft. Each character has a code name so that we don't accidentally write their names in plain text. Steph is Kuro for example, and is referred to as such in the images and in the game's code.

In-game images for textbooks (when you go shopping) are broken.
I'll fix that.

This game should have pregnancy.

That is all.
There's potential for that, Enoshima Iki does pregnancy at the end of some of his CG sets.
Unfortunately that does mean that pregnancy would likely be only in the character's endings.

Bug report: all books work as if they were hypnotism books, except only actual hypnotism books disappear after reading, all the others stay in your inventory.
I've fixed that in the online version, but it didn't seem important enough to reupload the game for.

The logbook window needs a scroll bar. Once you've added a few new characters Casandra's sister is below the bottom of the window and unreachable.

EDIT: And after I added Anna then Casandra, too, dropped off the bottom of the window.
I'll try and fix that.

Also, that paperwork income increases by $1 for each point of Counseling skill you have. I'm getting $8 a pop since my Counseling skill is at 3 (now that I no longer really need any money). If I had known earlier about that I'd've raised my skill sooner than I did.
I'll add a note saying that improving your counseling skill improves paperwork.

A small question: Is there 90% cow tits, or are there any normal looking girls?
I assume reasonably endowed girls will be added in the future, but for now all of the women are either big-busted or are paired with a big-breasted character.

Very few hentai females have 'normal' (D cup or smaller) breasts. Mary in this game is the only one with tits smaller than J (most of the women have M cups or larger).
As far as I know Enoshima Iki has done only one character with smaller breasts, and she looks very underaged.
Oreteki18kin has several sets with reasonably endowed characters though, which is why I'm confident that smaller chested characters will show up eventually.

I'm loving it I just kinda wish that when you buy the female portrait it also changed the pronouns to female, I really like futa and I'm so close to having that here,other than than another good game
Would you be okay if the pronouns changing was the only difference? Re-writing every scene for you to not have a dick would be way too much work, especially if you could swap back and forth.

sounds like it might need a "corruption" tag, too
Good point, I'll try to add that.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
There's potential for that, Enoshima Iki does pregnancy at the end of some of his CG sets.
Unfortunately that does mean that pregnancy would likely be only in the character's endings.
There's a program that the devs of Haramase Simulator use to add pregnancy bellies to characters that don't have them in their actual vn's. You may want to look into that if you decide to expand out beyond characters that already have cg's with them.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I agree with Gaboris about the sissification tag. Usually, that's reserved for sissification of the main character. The Trap tag should be adequate for the content with Reese and Sam.

I also had the problem with not getting the sex scene with Steph and currently, all of the books just increase hypnosis.

Loved the content, though. Covers a lot of fetishes, and people that don't like the trap/gay content can just choose not to pursue it. You may want to include a tag that indicates people's interest in the trap content so that you can eventually include Sam and Reese in the principle's files. I suggest this because you don't want to create a conflict with people not fulfilling tasks put forward by the principle should they choose not to do said content.

The content involving the other hypnotist could allow for several paths, however. So, you could have one of the paths be a female domination path that allows for sissification and feminization of the MC; shemale/trans options too given that you're allowing people to "buy" the female avatar. Maybe instead of buying it, they could obtain it through a sissificationa and feminization path. Those fetishes would not appeal to everyone, so they should be optional as your doing with much of the other content. Regardless, there is an audience for it both here and at TFGamessite.

Reactions: dignity

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
people that don't like the trap/gay content can just choose not to pursue it.
For those who do not like gay content but enjoy traps (you know, liking traps is not gay after all ;) ) add a voyeurism and trap/female tags and have a new trap (school is trap-heavy, huh? :D ) who is interested in women only (cannot be hypnotised to like men) so MC hypnotized trap and woman/student to do wild thang with MC watching.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
There's a program that the devs of Haramase Simulator use to add pregnancy bellies to characters that don't have them in their actual vn's. You may want to look into that if you decide to expand out beyond characters that already have cg's with them.
I've never heard of that, I'll check it out. Thank you.

I agree with Gaboris about the sissification tag. Usually, that's reserved for sissification of the main character. The Trap tag should be adequate for the content with Reese and Sam.

I also had the problem with not getting the sex scene with Steph and currently, all of the books just increase hypnosis.

Loved the content, though. Covers a lot of fetishes, and people that don't like the trap/gay content can just choose not to pursue it. You may want to include a tag that indicates people's interest in the trap content so that you can eventually include Sam and Reese in the principle's files. I suggest this because you don't want to create a conflict with people not fulfilling tasks put forward by the principle should they choose not to do said content.

The content involving the other hypnotist could allow for several paths, however. So, you could have one of the paths be a female domination path that allows for sissification and feminization of the MC; shemale/trans options too given that you're allowing people to "buy" the female avatar. Maybe instead of buying it, they could obtain it through a sissificationa and feminization path. Those fetishes would not appeal to everyone, so they should be optional as your doing with much of the other content. Regardless, there is an audience for it both here and at TFGamessite.
From the tags rules list: Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
That's pretty directly what you do with sam. I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the rules, so I think the tag should stay. Plus, I couldn't remove it myself if I wanted to, its an uneditable tag.

Including trap stuff in the principal's files is a good idea. I'm not sure where I'd put it though. It can't be the start screen since you need to restart to get there, and no counselor would say "sorry, I only take girl's cases" to the principal.
Maybe a cheat to enable that sort of stuff, and only girls cases are available by default?

The fellow hypnotist definitely does open up a lot of paths, although that's up to CryptoGreek to decide on. Unfortunately almost all of the content is m/f, so there wouldn't be a lot to do after turning the player into a woman.

For those who do not like gay content but enjoy traps (you know, liking traps is not gay after all ;) ) add a voyeurism and trap/female tags and have a new trap (school is trap-heavy, huh? :D ) who is interested in women only (cannot be hypnotised to like men) so MC hypnotized trap and woman/student to do wild thang with MC watching.
Maybe you learn a skill that makes you look younger / trappier which you use to seduce women with an s/s fetish?
Maybe you could also disguise yourself as their son / son's friend.

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Maybe some public scenes in the park? I don't think there's any content there right now.
I know I'm planning on at least one public scene in the park with Anna Fletcher, and there's potential for public-scenes using two of the other characters as well. I'm definitely intending on making some public-play in the future.

i would be very appreciated if the game developer makes more trap content
I plan to. At the very least, Reese still has a fair bit of room for more content, after all.

Some good old public sex/humiliation for inhibited characters would be great, Sam White in particular. I mean, it was easier to break a local delinquient than it was to break Sam. So how about a few following scenes where the little trap is forced to go to school in female uniform or even suck off his bullies in the school locker room? I am definitely not waiting for the Perverted Education type of story from a corruptor's perspective.

When you say you tent to write longer scenes - do you mean bigger descriptions or just longer scenes overall? Because if you guys could be a little more detailed in your erotic descriptions between all the dialogue that would be fantastic.

Edit_Mid_Writing: Yay, more people getting on the trap train!

You need to

- Go to the SAVE/LOAD section and there find and press "Save to text string"

- Copy the code. Create a new .txt file on your desktop. Paste the code it the .txt file

- Should be easy to edit money/skills. You don't really need to edit anything else. Save changes and copy the new code. Not the file, just code

- Go to SAVE/LOAD again, press "load from text string", paste the new code.

Congrats, you're set. Have fun, ya dirty cheater.
The problem with trying to do that using Sam White is that the CG set for him doesn't have anything like that. Reese Kieran's does though, and I do currently have plans for a scene like that. I suppose the question there is whether anyone would be interested in a completely text-based scene detailing Sam White going through the school in a girl's uniform, desperately trying to keep himself from getting so excited that it lifts the front of his skirt...

If I did write something like that, it would probably be a scene kept separate from the rest, since it wouldn't have any images. Maybe implement it as a special scene that can be accessed through a cheat code at the game console?

And as for what I mean regarding scene-length, I do mean the amount of descriptive detail between the images and dialogue. Sounds like it might be better to sprinkle in the details for the next scenes.

huh its rare to see trap stuff at least when ever the mc isnt the trap their self this should be fun to try out.
There's definitely more MC-trap content than there is MC-dominating-a-trap (at least that I've seen), yeah. Hope you enjoy!

This was hotter than I expected it to be. Good work!
Thanks! Happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Very nice. It would be good to have some non-story repeatable scenes, galleries just aren't the same. But what there is is very hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for putting in so much detail! As for Steph, I do intend for the next few scenes to turn things around. There'll definitely be some enthusiasm in her future. And I'm glad you enjoyed Anna's scene! It was one of the most fun to write, and Lena was a lot of fun too. Adding more content for the two of them is one of my main focuses for the next significant update.

Glad the gay stuff isn't forced onto you, as i hate that stuff. Can't wait to check it out :D
Hope you have fun!

The issue with Steph's sex scene is more that it doesn't actually exist. The choice text currently leads to a scene where she says she needs to get to know you better. Once I get the text-messaging with Steph ready, I'm planning on getting that scene written up and implemented.

All in all, it looks like I should try to focus my writing on adding some public-play, some more trap-content, and following up on Steph, Lena, and Anna. I'll also see if I can add a bit of lewd content involving the principal's quest-line; not sure it'll involve the principal herself, though.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Maybe you learn a skill that makes you look younger / trappier which you use to seduce women with an s/s fetish?
Maybe you could also disguise yourself as their son / son's friend.
Watch it with the "son" part with Patreon. Love incest games mind you, still...

As far as genres I'm into, well it's easier to tell you what I'm not interested in. :cool: So go for it when adding fetishes. Don't know if you've played it; Degrees of Lust pretty much says what I'm into. Hm? Not sure if they have EVERY fetish but most. ;)

Reactions: Swallows999

menny

May 28, 2017
None yet, aside from save editing. Any suggestions?

She was your mother in the first draft. Each character has a code name so that we don't accidentally write their names in plain text. Steph is Kuro for example, and is referred to as such in the images and in the game's code.

I'll fix that.

I've fixed that in the online version, but it didn't seem important enough to reupload the game for.

I'll try and fix that.

I'll add a note saying that improving your counseling skill improves paperwork.

I assume reasonably endowed girls will be added in the future, but for now all of the women are either big-busted or are paired with a big-breasted character.

As far as I know Enoshima Iki has done only one character with smaller breasts, and she looks very underaged.
Oreteki18kin has several sets with reasonably endowed characters though, which is why I'm confident that smaller chested characters will show up eventually.

Would you be okay if the pronouns changing was the only difference? Re-writing every scene for you to not have a dick would be way too much work, especially if you could swap back and forth.

Good point, I'll try to add that.
I just want the female pronouns, I care less about changing the scenes, that way I have technical futa. So just proouns when you got the time please. also thank you for responding

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Oh God, fucking Patreon. I played some games recently and some developers are defaulting to, "I live with my landlord." Meanwhile, his dialogue has the player saying he loves them, that his landlord still treats him like a child, etc. The hoops they make developers jump through... :rolleyes:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does NoodleJacuzzi have a Discord? If not he needs to get one up ASAP.

And I'll ask again: does anyone know how to get Emily's second scene?

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Oh God, fucking Patreon. I played some games recently and some developers are defaulting to, "I live with my landlord." Meanwhile, his dialogue has the player saying he loves them, that his landlord still treats him like a child, etc. The hoops they make developers jump through... :rolleyes:
That and they are putting in patches; unofficial of course. ;) You could make a patch for Twine/Sugarcube games but seeing how it takes a simple Find in the HTML file I would be easily found. Not sure the extent Patreon searches for "illegal" content me being in pre-alpha. Don't forget step-son, step-mom, etc. :D

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

As far as genres I'm into, well it's easier to tell you what I'm not interested in. :cool: So go for it when adding fetishes. Don't know if you've played it; Degrees of Lust pretty much says what I'm into. Hm? Not sure if they have EVERY fetish but most. ;)
Son's friend it is then. Maybe incest is locked behind a code?

I just want the female pronouns, I care less about changing the scenes, that way I have technical futa. So just proouns when you got the time please. also thank you for responding
That's much more feasible. I'll try to implement it as a feature for v3.

Oooh a cheat code idea. It adds disclaimer text to comply with patreon's rules.
"Alright, now to begin my plan to seduce this housewife by PRETENDING to be her NOT BLOOD-RELATED son."
"Nggh! Yes! I'm CONSENSUALLY cumming on (WHAT I AM MISGUIDED TO BELIEVE IS) my son's dick~!"

Does NoodleJacuzzi have a Discord? If not he needs to get one up ASAP.

And I'll ask again: does anyone know how to get Emily's second scene?
NoodleJacuzzi#4120

After you've seen her drunk? Buy a beer and go to vintage street. That's what she says after her text conversation line ends.

After that you go outside of your apartment at evening.

That and they are putting in patches; unofficial of course. ;) You could make a patch for Twine/Sugarcube games but seeing how it takes a simple Find in the HTML file I would be easily found. Not sure the extent Patreon searches for "illegal" content me being in pre-alpha. Don't forget step-son, step-mom, etc. :D
Unofficial patches are pretty feasible for me since I made the engine from scratch, I could just make separate JS files and only distribute them via PM. Not sure there's all that much of an audience for it though.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes