NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey, was your Patreon taken down? Says it's removed.
Yes it was, I moved over to subscribestar although the profile is still under review and won't let new people subscribe.
The link to my subscribestar is here:

any chance someone has a copy of the cheat codes?
I added them to the first post but here's a copy of the list of Hentai University Cheat Codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoodleJacuzzi

Reactions to v32:

Thank you for the reactions and bugs found as always :love:
I'll fix up the bugs but unfortunately I have no idea what's going on with saving and loading. It's the same system I've used for 30 versions now, I have no idea why it might be acting up. At one point I was able to replicate them but since clearing my cache I can't get any of the issues people have mentioned to occur again.

I bounced back and forth a lot on how to handle Quinn, I knew I wanted something that involved other members of the cast but also didn't want to stray into territory that made peeps too uncomfortable or feel like NTR stuff, so a number of lines are there specifically to ward against that. I tried to emphasize there's no actual seggs going on, noting that Quinn just uses his hands. This is also why I dedicated so much of the scenes to calling him amateurish.
With all the lines like the ones where Bellamy comments on him being a virgin, I actually felt like it was a little overkill in the end, but if it still leaves a weird taste in your mouth Gou, Meph, and Meph's secretary are all written as you essentially cheating, bringing in demons who are used to a lot more than what Quinn is capable of.

Tone-wise Kay, Robin, Meph, and Meph's secretary were written to take the challenge less seriously and provide a jokey feel, whereas Sam, Damien, Gou, and especially Ash's scenes focus more on confirming their loyalty is unshakeable. While I think it was probably a waste to spend quite so long on them, I think all the scenes involving bringing people in work to sell the characters as having a little more depth. I think it'd be a waste to add a bypass.

It is worth noting that he does have more attendants you haven't met yet, and that Remy doesn't actually work for Quinn. Overall I wish I'd spent more time writing Quinn, there's a number of elements I'm not satisfied with:
  1. I think it's when Gou gives you the she-cream to use on Robin, but he mentions that throughout history genius humans have occasionally stumbled onto the recipe. Since I feel like I've overused demonic stuff, that's what's happening here. Quinn's a chemist on the same level as Justine, there's just not as much setup for this.
  2. The player agreeing to the challenge at all feels whack, because the player just has to trust he won't do anything with weird chemicals, the trust doesn't feel warranted, but I couldn't just dump all the stuff I'd written when I realized this.
  3. It'd inflate the complexity of the scenes a lot but I do wish I'd added some scene of setup or planning with the bois you can bring.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes it was, I moved over to subscribestar although the profile is still under review and won't let new people subscribe.
The link to my subscribestar is here:

I added them to the first post but here's a copy of the list of Hentai University Cheat Codes:

Thank you for the reactions and bugs found as always :love:
I'll fix up the bugs but unfortunately I have no idea what's going on with saving and loading. It's the same system I've used for 30 versions now, I have no idea why it might be acting up. At one point I was able to replicate them but since clearing my cache I can't get any of the issues people have mentioned to occur again.

I bounced back and forth a lot on how to handle Quinn, I knew I wanted something that involved other members of the cast but also didn't want to stray into territory that made peeps too uncomfortable or feel like NTR stuff, so a number of lines are there specifically to ward against that. I tried to emphasize there's no actual seggs going on, noting that Quinn just uses his hands. This is also why I dedicated so much of the scenes to calling him amateurish.
With all the lines like the ones where Bellamy comments on him being a virgin, I actually felt like it was a little overkill in the end, but if it still leaves a weird taste in your mouth Gou, Meph, and Meph's secretary are all written as you essentially cheating, bringing in demons who are used to a lot more than what Quinn is capable of.

Tone-wise Kay, Robin, Meph, and Meph's secretary were written to take the challenge less seriously and provide a jokey feel, whereas Sam, Damien, Gou, and especially Ash's scenes focus more on confirming their loyalty is unshakeable. While I think it was probably a waste to spend quite so long on them, I think all the scenes involving bringing people in work to sell the characters as having a little more depth. I think it'd be a waste to add a bypass.

It is worth noting that he does have more attendants you haven't met yet, and that Remy doesn't actually work for Quinn. Overall I wish I'd spent more time writing Quinn, there's a number of elements I'm not satisfied with:
  1. I think it's when Gou gives you the she-cream to use on Robin, but he mentions that throughout history genius humans have occasionally stumbled onto the recipe. Since I feel like I've overused demonic stuff, that's what's happening here. Quinn's a chemist on the same level as Justine, there's just not as much setup for this.
  2. The player agreeing to the challenge at all feels whack, because the player just has to trust he won't do anything with weird chemicals, the trust doesn't feel warranted, but I couldn't just dump all the stuff I'd written when I realized this.
  3. It'd inflate the complexity of the scenes a lot but I do wish I'd added some scene of setup or planning with the bois you can bring.
Well, that's called the Sunk Cost Fallacy. Adding in a way for our guy to think "fuck this" and take down Quinn another way wouldn't even need scrapping what's there anyway, it could still be there as an option for people who want to play his game. But would allow those of us to advance who the thought of handing anyone over to him makes us sick.

illol

Aug 2, 2023
does refusing gou's offer remove him from the game? i did out of curiosity and cant find him anywhere

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
My subscribestar page is allowing new subscribers now! The link is and the benefits are the same, seeing your names in the credits, upcoming content previews, and poll voting. Don't feel obligated to support, people enjoying my games is the main reason I make them.

I also made a imgchest gallery of the characters for my next game Syrup Town if anyone wants to check it out. It's a furry game (though I'm working on a non-furry shortstack version too, some images at the bottom of the gallery), so it may not be for everyone:

Well, that's called the Sunk Cost Fallacy. Adding in a way for our guy to think "fuck this" and take down Quinn another way wouldn't even need scrapping what's there anyway, it could still be there as an option for people who want to play his game. But would allow those of us to advance who the thought of handing anyone over to him makes us sick.
I think it only becomes a fallacy when the alternative is better than the path heavily invested in, what you're talking about would be a side grade at best, but I see what you mean.

In order to not need heavy rewrites the bypass will need to allow the player to interact with the attendants without being present while still keeping the narrative of the challenge intact, while also not hypnotizing Quinn in advance. I couldn't really think of anything that would replace as much as was cut since the bypass would pass over probably more than half of Quinn's wordcount, so I just made it a simple cheatcode: "hands off" and just handwave it.

I attached it as a rar, let me know if you play online and I'll upload it there instead!

does refusing gou's offer remove him from the game? i did out of curiosity and cant find him anywhere
I think so, if you send your save I can toggle him back for you, or the "new name" cheat code also lets you reset characters (though sometimes this'll lead to bugs as characters intersect with each other through flags and progress gates and such).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My subscribestar page is allowing new subscribers now! The link is and the benefits are the same, seeing your names in the credits, upcoming content previews, and poll voting. Don't feel obligated to support, people enjoying my games is the main reason I make them.

I also made a imgchest gallery of the characters for my next game Syrup Town if anyone wants to check it out. It's a furry game (though I'm working on a non-furry shortstack version too, some images at the bottom of the gallery), so it may not be for everyone:

I think it only becomes a fallacy when the alternative is better than the path heavily invested in, what you're talking about would be a side grade at best, but I see what you mean.

In order to not need heavy rewrites the bypass will need to allow the player to interact with the attendants without being present while still keeping the narrative of the challenge intact, while also not hypnotizing Quinn in advance. I couldn't really think of anything that would replace as much as was cut since the bypass would pass over probably more than half of Quinn's wordcount, so I just made it a simple cheatcode: "hands off" and just handwave it.

I attached it as a rar, let me know if you play online and I'll upload it there instead!

I think so, if you send your save I can toggle him back for you, or the "new name" cheat code also lets you reset characters (though sometimes this'll lead to bugs as characters intersect with each other through flags and progress gates and such).
I hate cheat codes that fuck with the narrative like that, it ruins immersion. I don't really see why an alternative can't be as simple as saying to him that we've seen how his drugs screw people up, no way are we letting him do that to anyone else; the challenge can just be trying to hypnotise these three assistants of his if he's so confident in their loyalty. Best out of three is better than best out of six anyway, because it's an odd number.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I hate cheat codes that fuck with the narrative like that, it ruins immersion. I don't really see why an alternative can't be as simple as saying to him that we've seen how his drugs screw people up, no way are we letting him do that to anyone else; the challenge can just be trying to hypnotise these three assistants of his if he's so confident in their loyalty. Best out of three is better than best out of six anyway, because it's an odd number.
I aggree, it does break the narrative, as the narrative of the parlor is testing the loyalty of the characters (if you bring sam, ash, gou, or damien), or a power fantasy showing that you as the player have already beaten challenges that Quinn can't overcome (if you bring kay, corrupted robin, bay, meph, or the secretary). There's the dynamic that he's testing his methodology (massage vs hypnosis) yes, but he mainly believes that his moral high ground will lead to the people you bring turning to his side.

As I mentioned I'm not satisfied with how the challenge just... Starts, because it necessitates a level of trust between the two of you that hasn't been earned in the narrative, I was mostly hoping that his moral grandstanding and pride would fill the void there by making him read as very transparent in his intentions and lack of experience.

You bring up the people he's messed up but:
  • Ophelia was doing mostly fine when you met her, her relationship with her husband wasn't great (they already had separate rooms, he started paying for her massages to "keep her quiet", etc). She's whack levels of horny but she was like that before the parlor, and from how it's described Quinn had to take a break before her treatment was finished. Because he doesn't use hypnosis (the player assumes she was accidentally hypnotized as a side effect during the therapy) he was probably very emphatic that she wait patiently for him to come back and to not indulge herself. She and her room are very clean despite her computer being set up as a gooning station. Her being whacked out isn't something he wanted, and signs point to her state being the way it is because she got the sex before her treatment plan was finished. Quinn arrives back in town and resumes treatment, things go wrong due to events neither he nor you had a full understanding of, but he's entirely willing to undo the snafu he caused and send her home with you to get you out of his hair.
(Note: She does directly state that cumming was dependent on her staying soft, but given all the context I lean on this suggesting that Quinn was trying to ramp down her libido, rather than ramping it up, maybe implying that Quinn is not fond of sex in general? One of his attendants still likes topping, and Ophelia can still become erect, so this is a fuzzy area)
  • Bellamy is a nightmare to Quinn but that's entirely unrelated to Quinn saying that his methods are better. Quinn's being self-righteous as he wants to improve people and he's saying he can do that without crossing lines like sex or mind control. If anything Bellamy having so much agency of his own actually makes this point stronger. Yes it's dumb that he's putting faith in Bellamy, but he's making a bad choice to show he's sticking to his (flawed) principles.
  • Remy's a non-factor as Quinn implies they've never met, he might not know there's a sexual element at all.
  • The 2nd and 3rd challenge introduce Quinn's other attendants, who both seem more composed than Bellamy (though that's a very low bar) and who show no negative side effects from their treatments.

All said, we really only see one example of a person being messed up. The player unknowingly may have been partially at fault, and Quinn's trying to fix it, but that's speculation.

Next, you mention all the people you've helped, the challenge is meant to demonstrate that directly, you can't just say you're better at helping people and expect him to believe it. Quinn has been using his massage techniques like you use your hypnosis to leave people in a suggestible trance, except he doesn't go any farther than that viewing it as robbing people's agency. He lacks the ability to actually influence people and it shows through the challenge results:

These are all the things that are lost by just bypassing the challenge. Quinn wants to show you that your methods are only as strong as those between an addict and dealer, him sending you to his attendants is him believing they can rid you of your less savory characteristics, his real goal is to turn all the people you've 'swindled' to his side by extending a compassionate hand. He absolutely doesn't think it's impossible you can break them, you did it to Ophelia already, he wants the moral victory by freeing the people he thinks you've basically enslaved.

The main reason I went with a cheat code is that if the player hasn't interacted with any of the carnivore cast aside from bellamy and quinn, the option to say "no way are we letting you do this to anyone else" could be read as "skip the boring part and get to the good stuff", but really the stuff that would be skipped are the parts I like the most.

And so the issue is that the "No way" option would have no requirements, and participating in the challenge has many. I want the "no way" option to be the last resort, for if the player hates the idea of their pals being tested too much to even want to bring in Meph. It changes the parlor story's narrative from saying "the player is giving people more than just sex" into "Quinn was overconfident in his attendants"

But there's no real way to add a requirement here that doesn't harm immersion. A cheat code is the most direct way of bypassing the original intent of the game for the sake of a more tailored experience.

Sorry for the very long-winded response, I will still try to do a better workaround later, I very much value your input and wanted to clearly explain my thinking without making you feel judged.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I aggree, it does break the narrative, as the narrative of the parlor is testing the loyalty of the characters (if you bring sam, ash, gou, or damien), or a power fantasy showing that you as the player have already beaten challenges that Quinn can't overcome (if you bring kay, corrupted robin, bay, meph, or the secretary). There's the dynamic that he's testing his methodology (massage vs hypnosis) yes, but he mainly believes that his moral high ground will lead to the people you bring turning to his side.
That's not what I mean. I mean that a code that just skips the bad scenes but everyone is going to be acting like they still happened anyway is not a solution.
All said, we really only see one example of a person being messed up.
Uh, no we don't. Bellamy used Quinn's drugs to fuck up Remy. And we know that Bellamy had them used on him too. 100% of the people we know that have had his drugs used on them are massively fucked up in one way or another. That is easily enough to justify stopping him getting his hands on anyone else.
And so the issue is that the "No way" option would have no requirements, and participating in the challenge has many. I want the "no way" option to be the last resort, for if the player hates the idea of their pals being tested too much to even want to bring in Meph. It changes the parlor story's narrative from saying "the player is giving people more than just sex" into "Quinn was overconfident in his attendants"
Why is the lack of requirements an issue? I'm sure I remember you refusing to do any crossovers in the past because you didn't want to have scenes that depend on having done other characters. What happened?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
That's not what I mean. I mean that a code that just skips the bad scenes but everyone is going to be acting like they still happened anyway is not a solution.
I wouldn't say they're bad, they're some of my favorite bits.

And yeah immersion is the issue, but that's why the rewriting is required, it'll go from an equal exchange of risk between the two of you to a situation where his pride leads him to take all the risk on himself. He's making himself vulnerable the same way the player is, both of you know each others secrets and methods, and are getting to interact with each others followers. What you're suggesting instead is he just lets you test his followers while he just... Sits in the other room I guess.

The challenges themselves won't need to be rewritten too much, just any references to you having brought someone being removed, but all of the challenge setup stuff and talk about his methods needs to be rewritten, as well as his future content as there won't be any collapsing of his moral high ground, I have to lean more into him focusing on hypnosis as hookum, it's basically a separate route where he's depending entirely on his attendants instead of himself at all.

Uh, no we don't. Bellamy used Quinn's drugs to fuck up Remy. And we know that Bellamy had them used on him too. 100% of the people we know that have had his drugs used on them are massively fucked up in one way or another. That is easily enough to justify stopping him getting his hands on anyone else.
Ah I meant Quinn using the drugs on people and having negative effects specifically. Bellamy got softer and femmier, that's not that big of a downside, and I feel like bellamy using it on remy isn't all that related here. We as the player use the drug on Robin, it just makes you softer and built for seggs. If you mean messed up in the head I feel kinda like we do about the same to a bunch of characters without using drugs. Even if Quinn were to use the cream on our bois not much would change, I think, and he and Bellamy seem quite philosophically opposed.

Plus I think I remember writing that at the start of the challenge he says he won't use any weird drugs on them, that was my intention anyways. It comes back to me wishing I had established that dynamic of trust, but for what it's worth, he in turn is trusting you to not just bend over his twink squad while he's away. You can of course ask why you would trust him, but that and his trust in you were handwaved due to time constraints.

It's hard to convey but in my head I see him as a more watered down version of the protagonist rather than a traditional villain like Meph, he's basically how I would write a Hentai University MC if I actually followed patreon's guidelines (with a little more brattiness and sassiness). Maybe my internal view of him is clashing with how I actually ended up writing him?

Why is the lack of requirements an issue? I'm sure I remember you refusing to do any crossovers in the past because you didn't want to have scenes that depend on having done other characters. What happened?
Any crossovers at all? That doesn't sound like me, I must have made a mistake whenever I wrote that, sorry. What I dislike is making crossovers between vegetarian and carnivore content, as then picky eaters wouldn't be able to experience stuff they otherwise would like. I've done lots of crossovers like the PTSA, Crossdressing Club, and the hotel endings. I even broke that rule on request to add Bay and Saffron to the bathhouse. I felt bad that pure carnivore players won't get to see their bathing scenes, but nobody got sad about it so I guess it worked out. Now in syrup town I have a meat/veggie combo character in Nutmeg & Cinnamon so while I'm still testing the waters I've warmed up to the idea a lot.

And the requirements issue itself is because the easiest route is the path of least resistance, and the path that most people will take. I think that Quinn testing the people you've gathered is the more interesting storyline than him just having blind faith in massage > hypnosis, so I want the route currently in the game to be the path of least resistance and the most played. The issue there is that in order to bring people to the parlor, you need to meet and complete them, creating requirements where going it alone implicitly has none. Sorry if I was being obtuse

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
But there's no real way to add a requirement here that doesn't harm immersion. A cheat code is the most direct way of bypassing the original intent of the game for the sake of a more tailored experience.

Sorry for the very long-winded response, I will still try to do a better workaround later, I very much value your input and wanted to clearly explain my thinking without making you feel judged.
Actually enjoy your cheat mode mainly because we all have a skip habit and we don't know or bother to learn mechanics. Thanks for adding it regardless the story plot is good and a simple narrative game play is fine. Ngl when you first shared the codes it all felt more or less like easter eggs and fun stuff to replay the game... i cannot remember you did an UWU heck text box... never return that please.

Honestly, most of the time if normally i or others get enthusiastic about a game we tend to be back-seat devs. In process dictate stuff we like and don't like in the game when we not coding or find/make the assets. Thank you for continuing this game and your other games.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ah I meant Quinn using the drugs on people and having negative effects specifically. Bellamy got softer and femmier, that's not that big of a downside, and I feel like bellamy using it on remy isn't all that related here. We as the player use the drug on Robin, it just makes you softer and built for seggs. If you mean messed up in the head I feel kinda like we do about the same to a bunch of characters without using drugs. Even if Quinn were to use the cream on our bois not much would change, I think, and he and Bellamy seem quite philosophically opposed.
He doesn't have any idea that we have access to the same drug though, if we say to him that everyone we've seen his drugs used on is screwed up, he can't contradict us. He can claim that Bellamy was always like that, but can he prove it? I don't know exactly how challenging him on that basis would go, my gut tells me it's a good avenue of attack but you'd have to workshop it to work out how it would be best to use it.
Any crossovers at all? That doesn't sound like me, I must have made a mistake whenever I wrote that, sorry. What I dislike is making crossovers between vegetarian and carnivore content, as then picky eaters wouldn't be able to experience stuff they otherwise would like.
Maybe that's what I was thinking of, which still doesn't make any sense to me. Pure carnivore or vegetarian players are not going to want to see crossovers featuring the other content, that's why they activated that mode to begin with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

ura0m0te

Aug 28, 2020
1711556314763.png
is there supposed to be another button here to go to theo or what, and if that's intended then how do you get to theo

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes