RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are there any gangbang or group sex scenes at all in the game since the final build is now out?

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Not sure why but not all the sames are really there. alot are missing only goes up to save 15 for some reason.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance someone could load up the ntr and revenge endings after all the hoops the included save is before?
Not sure how, but I seem to have deleted my previous version saves and really don't want to re-run the camp and what not over again.
The dev made it so that the gallery unlock only works on 'current route' and 'current progress', so I can't just run the new content and unlock the others. Or start the others and unlock their scenes without re-running the entire events again.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Are there any gangbang or group sex scenes at all in the game since the final build is now out?
Depends on the character. Gangbangs are very rare, there are a few threesome however SPOILER: I think there is one gangbang scene with Aywin and unnamed soldiers in the revenge ending and also a group sex scene with Neve, Solana & Thania. Other than that there are a few threesome scenes, but I don't think there are any other gangbang scenes if I remember correctly

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Is the NTR fuckable?

Also I REALLY REALLY wish this game has at least some character busts. No full CGs is alright, but seeing the characters as little text box portraits only just makes me want to look at them in full. They even have the mother and girlfriend fully drawn in the banner in the OP. Quite frustrating.
Hopefully the do at least that in chapter 3.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes