RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
That will be for me to find the middle ground between a fleshed-out intro and the need for early sex scenes. I think one way would be to add 1-2 extra characters in the mix, who could have their own scenes pretty early, and give the player a taste of what's coming in the future. Another way would be to remove the mini-games. Those took a lot of time, and didn't really add much to the game. I can't promise it'll be perfect, but I'll try my best : )
Good luck with the new project. The best parts IMHO were the free roam parts. With the new project you have an opportunity to get ahead of noting down when and where they happen so it doesn't become a headache to add later. I think your games have potential to be as good as summer scars, for sure. If not, better.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I finally watched the true ending and boy am I torn about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I've been meaning to ask, what is the name of the piano rift that plays at the main menu.

With all that said, I look forward to the third game, in probably going to put off from playing it until it's a couple of updates in.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
just finished true end route.

its good and at the same time more sad story compared to ch 1 true end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The true ending did more than just undo what happened in the game, the mc was completely removed from the timeline completely. If it just undead stuff he still grew up with his sister and grew up with the lady and such this everyone would still know him, but look back at the true ending, no one knew him, they talked to him as if he was a stranger and when he accepted his date there was a single moment of moarning they didn't understand before going about their business as usual and started talking about turning his room into a pool.

This means his sister grew up alone until she ended up at the mansion. The lady never found love as she was falling in love with her little Butler when he existed, the senior Butler lost his best friend and partner in crime... The maid lost her student...

The god himself, now my memory is a little fuzzy here but he wasn't evil, just forgotten as he was one of the old God's that got replaced just before the current one decided to throw all the newly forming gods down to the planet to protect her position. He was just labelled evil to stop people from finding the truth and talking to him because he could come back with help of someone if they choose to help him.

If anything he was mad. But the true ending of the first game while a little sad I did feel was very cop outish, most plots fixed by time manipulation are sadly.

Reactions: bucefala

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
I skipped much of the game after Q25 and just played the last main quest, too long. I Usually do not mind NTR, but this game pushed my limit. I am going to guess many that do not mind NTR material including myself is because they are tired of the weak MC in manga/anime who are very naive and stupid but nothing consequential happens. I have to think those that enjoy NTR and imagine themselves as the MC wishing to see their loved ones get fucked by another person are in the super minority.

I think games like this would be much better if you include the NTR in the begging of the game, but by midway or earlier in the game the MC has character progression and becomes stronger.

The happy ending was stupid, because how much of a disconnect there was from the majority of the game. Trying to completely undue the game with less than 1% of the game is garbage.

True ending was okay.

Didn't play the NTR ending, i guess at that point i had enough of these scenes.

In short my criticism is too much NTR. I know you will stay i should have expected that, and i did and i was okay with it to a certain extent. You know the saying never go full retard, i also believe never go full NTR.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
N_taii Good job with the final build! Really long project. Slow burn, but satisfying if you're into NTR.

Are you planning to do another one? Or are you taking a break now that you've finished this?

al1bert

Nov 20, 2017
I skipped much of the game after Q25 and just played the last main quest, too long. I Usually do not mind NTR, but this game pushed my limit. I am going to guess many that do not mind NTR material including myself is because they are tired of the weak MC in manga/anime who are very naive and stupid but nothing consequential happens. I have to think those that enjoy NTR and imagine themselves as the MC wishing to see their loved ones get fucked by another person are in the super minority.

I think games like this would be much better if you include the NTR in the begging of the game, but by midway or earlier in the game the MC has character progression and becomes stronger.

The happy ending was stupid, because how much of a disconnect there was from the majority of the game. Trying to completely undue the game with less than 1% of the game is garbage.

True ending was okay.

Didn't play the NTR ending, i guess at that point i had enough of these scenes.

In short my criticism is too much NTR. I know you will stay i should have expected that, and i did and i was okay with it to a certain extent. You know the saying never go full retard, i also believe never go full NTR.
The thing is very simple, if you want a harem type game where the MC fucks all the women, you have many more options to choose from, on the other hand, if what you want is a totally ntr game the offer is more limited, you have more possibilities of choice so it makes no sense for you to come here crying with complaints that "the game has too much ntr"

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
The thing is very simple, if you want a harem type game where the MC fucks all the women, you have many more options to choose from, on the other hand, if what you want is a totally ntr game the offer is more limited, you have more possibilities of choice so it makes no sense for you to come here crying with complaints that "the game has too much ntr"
Maybe i miscalculated, there might more people who have fantasies of being NTR'd.

I definitely do not want a full harem/vanilla game either, equally boring.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The revenge ending is so pointlessly gloomy. Mc turns into zeno, all the girls are enslaved and miserable, everyone else suffers from the war. All sex scenes are throwaway due to alien characters. Once you've seen the black girl sex scenes during training you might as well end it there.

• Angry
Reactions: LazwelX

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The revenge ending is so pointlessly gloomy. Mc turns into zeno, all the girls are enslaved and miserable, everyone else suffers from the war. All sex scenes are throwaway due to alien characters. Once you've seen the black girl sex scenes during training you might as well end it there.
Enslaved and miserable? Did we watch the same ending? Throwaway alien characters? Did we play the same game?

• Haha
Reactions: NeZKyMaN
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes