RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
From update 8 to update 9 save:
Main Quest 35.
Objective: Return home and go to sleep (story progression).

Ok. Nothing happens... so what next? Run around and find someone to talk to, or... ?

1623785732990.png

Edit: have been sleeping all days already. Seems like something don't want to trigger here.

Edit1:
1623786400182.png
I bet that this "dream sequence" shall trigger after completing Main Quest 35 - after sleeping... ? Well that is sadge because that doesn't happen. If some good soul would be willing to tweak my save file - to trigger closing Main Quest 35 to start Main Quest 37 - i would feel very happy. (because i did all quests up to update 8 with all available sidequests also, and in update 9 - this sleep event is not triggering...)
Attaching my full save folder zipped. TY! SOLVED !

Last edited:

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
From update 8 to update 9 save:
Main Quest 35.
Objective: Return home and go to sleep (story progression).

Ok. Nothing happens... so what next? Run around and find someone to talk to, or... ?

View attachment 1247807

Edit: have been sleeping all days already. Seems like something don't want to trigger here.

Edit1:
View attachment 1247832
I bet that this "dream sequence" shall trigger after completing Main Quest 35 - after sleeping... ? Well that is sadge because that doesn't happen. If some good soul would be willing to tweak my save file - to trigger closing Main Quest 35 to start Main Quest 37 - i would feel very happy. (because i did all quests up to update 8 with all available sidequests also, and in update 9 - this sleep event is not triggering...)
Attaching my full save folder zipped. TY!
did u try step outside on the main tribe map on Wedath evening like it says

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I just finished the update and as always I loved it, but with that said, I swear you better making that revenge route deliciously satisfying! I'm not talking about some "oh I won the fight and let them go" or "mc beat the his cousin and uncle off screen and now everyone lives in peace." I'm talking I want to see a full blown massacre of everyone by a demonically charged MC I want everyone to see and know it's Noah who is killing them and yo slowly understand why! Mother and sister included. I'm talking a completely broken mc here

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Wtf now, seriously? Why do mention that revenge part to kill everybody... Just let Noah gtfo of that village into perma Fairy dream land in his room. Seems good enough for that childish elf.

Edit: Just finished v9. Nice update! :)

Last edited:

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I'm ready for a Thug Hero Party-level explosion of revenge on all these characters. Total annihilation of the whole village. Blood on the streets.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I feel a murder-everyone ending would be very uncharacteristic and unjustified (except Zeno, Edwyr and Belanor), but we'll see what update 11 brings.

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
I just finished the update and as always I loved it, but with that said, I swear you better making that revenge route deliciously satisfying! I'm not talking about some "oh I won the fight and let them go" or "mc beat the his cousin and uncle off screen and now everyone lives in peace." I'm talking I want to see a full blown massacre of everyone by a demonically charged MC I want everyone to see and know it's Noah who is killing them and yo slowly understand why! Mother and sister included. I'm talking a completely broken mc here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Really great game ! The only thing I could say its that the game is way too much linear, too bad there isn't real exploration to trigger event and all, it's just go there then go there etc

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes