RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty damn good.

Not sure where Solana is Fridath(both smith and solana is missing). Or Celis Soldath evening(Celis not in bed).

Jul 21, 2020
No the next public update (Update 11), which was released some days ago for patrons (public release is the 15th of august), is focused on the last parts of the main quest and side quests and you end up at a crossroad from where you have to make several decisions which then will lead to the different endings, which are not implemented yet, so the game ends there.

Update 12, which will be released on Patreon on the 10th of august and on the 15th of september for the public, will be a side content update though and also not featuring one of the endings yet, and instead it will focus on the creation of a reminiscence room and the implementation of several free-roaming scenes (for mostly all parts of the game). So it could also be understood as some kind of a polishing update...

Update 13 (estimated release date is the 10th of september for patrons and the 15th October for public release) will be the first update containing one or two of the possible 4 to 5 endings.

All in all I think the final development of HC2 will still take a lot of time, possibly until the end of the year (which is okay Iguess - we dont want some rushed, half-finished game, right?) and we will possibly be able to play all endings by the beginning of next year. N_Taii also talked about some final polishing he might do after finishing the endings. With the beginning of update 13 N_Taii also stated that he will start working on HC3. It is hard to tell when the initial demo for HC3 will be released but I think it is possible that the first release will be somewhere in the beginning of 2022.
thanks for the reply man...this game reminds me of the scenario where beth chooses summer over morty in a split second(morty's mind blowers) lol also could you recommend some good ntr game like this one..with good plot and a buildup preferably not pixel art

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
thanks for the reply man...this game reminds me of the scenario where beth chooses summer over morty in a split second(morty's mind blowers) lol also could you recommend some good ntr game like this one..with good plot and a buildup preferably not pixel art
no biggie.;) Well NTR of course is a very broad genre, splitting into many, many subgenres and people tend to have very different definitions of the genre. Sometimes it is also considered as cheating if the game features a female heroine. Problem is that many of the games aren't finished yet. Still I can of course name you a few. Otherwise you can always just type "NTR" into the search bar on f95, there are a lot of recommendations you can find.

My top notch recommendations are some of the japanese NTR VN games from ANIM.team, Alice Soft, Lune Team Bitters or LiLiM Darkness (most of them have no ENG translation though, which really is a f***** pity cause this is just the best ntr you can find, apart of HC1-3 maybe ;) , featuring the best art, story and gameplay I have experienced so far), such as:
- Tsumamigui 3
- Heartful Maman
- Oyako Rankan
- Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru
- Marriage Blue
- Triangle Blue
- Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (ENG!)
- Until Her Armorous Body Corrupts (ENG!)

good download pages are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the world of RPGs you can find (all ENG):
- Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris
- Curse of Pleasure
- Scars of Summer
- Dark Hero Party (or Thug Hero Party)

Western VNs (all ENG), though western VNs are most of the times not focused on NTR but feature it as one of the main branches or as sidestories:
- Restore Her Career
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home - go for the Nightmirror version and not the original from ferdafs (as you named it ;))
- False Hero
- Photo Hunt
- A Mothers Love
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Our Red String
- Noemis Toscana Rebirth
- Mother's Lessons
- The Rural Homecoming
- Sandstorm
- The Point of No Return
- Babysitter
- Babysitters
- Long Story Short
- Family, Friends and Strangers
- Culture Shcok

also check out nhentai.net for a whole bunch of great ntr mangas!

That should be enough for now ;)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
no biggie.;) Well NTR of course is a very broad genre, splitting into many, many subgenres and people tend to have very different definitions of the genre. Sometimes it is also considered as cheating if the game features a female heroine. Problem is that many of the games aren't finished yet. Still I can of course name you a few. Otherwise you can always just type "NTR" into the search bar on f95, there are a lot of recommendations you can find.

My top notch recommendations are some of the japanese NTR VN games from ANIM.team, Alice Soft, Lune Team Bitters or LiLiM Darkness (most of them have no ENG translation though, which really is a f***** pity cause this is just the best ntr you can find, apart of HC1-3 maybe ;) , featuring the best art, story and gameplay I have experienced so far), such as:
- Tsumamigui 3
- Heartful Maman
- Oyako Rankan
- Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru
- Marriage Blue
- Triangle Blue
- Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei (ENG!)
- Until Her Armorous Body Corrupts (ENG!)

good download pages are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the world of RPGs you can find (all ENG):
- Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris
- Curse of Pleasure
- Scars of Summer
- Dark Hero Party (or Thug Hero Party)

Western VNs (all ENG), though western VNs are most of the times not focused on NTR but feature it as one of the main branches or as sidestories:
- Restore Her Career
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home - go for the Nightmirror version and not the original from ferdafs (as you named it ;))
- False Hero
- Photo Hunt
- A Mothers Love
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Our Red String
- Noemis Toscana Rebirth
- Mother's Lessons
- The Rural Homecoming
- Sandstorm
- The Point of No Return
- Babysitter
- Babysitters
- Long Story Short
- Family, Friends and Strangers
- Culture Shcok

also check out nhentai.net for a whole bunch of great ntr mangas!

That should be enough for now ;)
holyyy shittt thnks dude....saved me from weeks of boredom

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You know after giving some thought to hellover's feedback and his comparison to NTRPG2 one thing that can be taken from his feedback that does apply to henteria is that the antagonist lack "lust/desire" towards the female characters. I am talking about the carnal I want to manhandle my partner kind of desire. in henteria you could theoretically say that both characters can do well without the female characters. while in NTRPG2 the antagonists actively want the female characters.

You know something worth considering for future releases.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Well I hope both HC2 and Upcoming HC3 would Intense, can rival NTRPG2 giving both boner and tears, and great story and characters

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
If there is a gallery option(I know the saves that are bundled in) by the end of this game it would be *chefs kiss*. This is one of the best NTR story wise, good content to make dick hard and enough sensibility to not make me go "I came here to jerk off not to ponder about love, live and existence" too much.

The ending I am more looking forward too is the one where I do get revenge for the fathers murder, it is also revealed to the mother and people what really happened. Then after all the fucking and being lost in lust, then loosing the dick that pulled them in the abyss. Will they be devastated for what they have become or just plain out become whores. Most NTR end with 2 options of good ending or just plain out whores and bitches by the end.

I am not wanting or expecting any happy end here just payback, honestly if there is an option to go dark lord on the whole elven race it would be great as all this shit happened because of some stupid war that did not even started with MC place. Just his father got pulled in and then it all went tits up. Literally the villain tried winning way back when at the start and failed but what really fucked the MC life was stupid tribe war. Humans doing this shit is just water being wet, Elves doing this shit is basically were your noggin smashed at the start and it is all in the Elvish race not like some Humans come in and do some NTR shit it is all in the Elvish race and fucked up by Elves themselves.

Jul 21, 2020
If there is a gallery option(I know the saves that are bundled in) by the end of this game it would be *chefs kiss*. This is one of the best NTR story wise, good content to make dick hard and enough sensibility to not make me go "I came here to jerk off not to ponder about love, live and existence" too much.

The ending I am more looking forward too is the one where I do get revenge for the fathers murder, it is also revealed to the mother and people what really happened. Then after all the fucking and being lost in lust, then loosing the dick that pulled them in the abyss. Will they be devastated for what they have become or just plain out become whores. Most NTR end with 2 options of good ending or just plain out whores and bitches by the end.

I am not wanting or expecting any happy end here just payback, honestly if there is an option to go dark lord on the whole elven race it would be great as all this shit happened because of some stupid war that did not even started with MC place. Just his father got pulled in and then it all went tits up. Literally the villain tried winning way back when at the start and failed but what really fucked the MC life was stupid tribe war. Humans doing this shit is just water being wet, Elves doing this shit is basically were your noggin smashed at the start and it is all in the Elvish race not like some Humans come in and do some NTR shit it is all in the Elvish race and fucked up by Elves themselves.
dude id like some rdr 2 typa shit..yuh know...gunzz blazzing *revenge time mofos!!*
Mc be better bloodlusted...fuck the family they all lost into darkness...i just want the revenge ending to be canon

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
While revenge could be fun, there is definitely something to be said about a peaceful end.

The girls really are victims and the tribesmembers could all be imprisoned with Noah living happily with his family, would be very in character for him.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
There's too much of people having sex, it's obvious to anyone in the vicinity and mc doesn't detect it.
It gets cartoony with stuff like blowjobs under the table/blanket and others can't see it's happening.
At some point the girls get a dress change and it really needs a standing picture illustration to matter.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's too much of people having sex, it's obvious to anyone in the vicinity and mc doesn't detect it.
It gets cartoony with stuff like blowjobs under the table/blanket and others can't see it's happening.
I'm not entirely convinced anyone told Noah about the birds and the bees, maybe he only has a very vague understanding of sex.

At some point the girls get a dress change and it really needs a standing picture illustration to matter.
Agreed 100%. I love the concept but these sprites just don't do it justice unfortunately.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
While revenge could be fun, there is definitely something to be said about a peaceful end.

The girls really are victims and the tribesmembers could all be imprisoned with Noah living happily with his family, would be very in character for him.
hmmm...I'm not sure bout the victim part....plus the 'interrogation torture' wasn't even torture..they gave away my bouy noah...they have to pay...least is to imprison them

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
...plus the 'interrogation torture' wasn't even torture..they gave away my bouy noah...
I haven't gotten to that part yet. But they are still victims who have been raped and mentally tormented for a long time, they deserve some sympathy. (I'm also going to direct you to my earlier post)

Fortunately the current plans are for there to be several possible endings.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
side quest 14 "Political Plot" is bugged. When I enter Neve's house to try and continue the quest it throws me in front of an inn with people having sex outside of it.

Reactions: Proximo10
Jul 21, 2020
oo
I haven't gotten to that part yet. But they are still victims who have been raped and mentally tormented for a long time, they deserve some sympathy. (I'm also going to direct you to my earlier post)

Fortunately the current plans are for there to be several possible endings.
oop sorry fr the spoiler...ig they do deserve some sympathy...but not without a redemption

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I like this cartoony stuff at least MC is not actively getting cucked when you basically have no idea about these stuff to begin with. MC feels like a emotionless silent protagonist who is basically doing the main quest and side quest as a programmed robot. It is the others around him who care for this hidden sex or NTR shit more than the MC does at this point.

This being a video game and fantasy NTR basically even if the writing is great as someone who just entered NTR would be shocked appalled by emotional damage, as a veteran you will basically laugh at some ridiculous drama shit or just see it all coming a mile away. For me this game does NTR right in writing, basically all hot stuff even though by the late game they could easily fuck out in the open for all the MC can care and we as players would care for. Now my end goal is to get the end for the revenge for the fathers death and well whatever happens after this can happen be it end of the world or some saving the world shit I don't care about. Also creator can keep this game in the backlog somewhere and remaster it down the line with good art to accompany it, be it custom made pixel art or actual drawn artwork of the sex scenes as writing is hot and great but the sex scenes available right now themselves pull the game down. It does not have to be great either as the character profile is a good creative direction for the artwork.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes