RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is there any NTR in this game? played it for a good while and nothing happens.
It takes a while to get going, but the game is basically NTR only. I think it took me 20+ hours to finish it. It's not something for a quick wank

a55555

May 31, 2017
It takes a while to get going, but the game is basically NTR only. I think it took me 20+ hours to finish it. It's not something for a quick wank
Ah i see. I'm down for lengthy games but its basically long ass quests in the beginning with no reward at all and theyre confusing to do. Not evena hint of NTR. Sadly will have to put this game on the back burner.

May 19, 2018
I’m looking forward to the non ntr ending. It should be pretty interesting to see how Noah can save the women, stop Zeno and More, and have a happy ending with everyone.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Does the dev have a roadmap for this game? how many more updates are we expecting?
It's somewhere on his patreon but I believe they'll be two more updates probably since the game is close to completion, plus he's already in the early stages of his third game.

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
the revenge ending *chefs kiss* is freaking cathartic to say the least.

its hell of alot better revenge ending than Ch 1 by a long one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinda sad that in the harem room, you cant choose Vaeri, Sheavys and Amaria (i was really looking towards a scene with Amaria with Noah.

what i kind dont like tho is Noahs new hairstyle is to much like Zeno and Edwry with the same scar on the forehead like zenos

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So where should I start? Everyone seems to like the revenge route but honestly, I find it a massive letdown! Not as bad as the first game but seriously thought lets start shall we?

Ok so I'm making an edit to this, because there is something els I should've added that I didn't say last night because it was late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joeblack21

Jun 19, 2017
I always say that your games are art, but the ending of revenge left me with a bittersweet taste, I wanted to see how Edwir died or fought with Noah, the end of the mother without confrontation was to say nonsense, it was never seen how it got to that , I do not know if the other girls in the harem could be used in other updates or are premium, but I am missing that something, just as good animations and good everything, but I am honest I feel that something is missing.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes