RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
So, I haven't played the new patch yet and I'm wondering after reading the comments. To the developers, was a revenge ending ever actually planned, or was it put in because people begged you to put one in?

I ask this, because you see stuff like this happen a lot in leaked during development games. A developer has their game in mind, but as time goes by (because of a things like Patreon), developers end up catering to the people investing into their project and slowly lose focus on the original project they wanted to make.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
So, I haven't played the new patch yet and I'm wondering after reading the comments. To the developers, was a revenge ending ever actually planned, or was it put in because people begged you to put one in?

I ask this, because you see stuff like this happen a lot in leaked during development games. A developer has their game in mind, but as time goes by (because of a things like Patreon), developers end up catering to the people investing into their project and slowly lose focus on the original project they wanted to make.
It's definitely because people asked for that kinda ending! I could not see any effort from the developers to provide for an act of satisfying revenge. It was RUSHED and BORING.

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
i have a feeling that the True end will involve some kinda of time travel like Ch1.

i cant think of a way to unfuck all thats happening without its use.

Noah can rescue the high elf and join forces with their army to stop zenos.. but it wont change that fact that her mother and celis are in that state anymore.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's definitely because people asked for that kinda ending! I could not see any effort from the developers to provide for an act of satisfying revenge. It was RUSHED and BORING.
Seeing how the original game had a revenge route that no one really asked for but was also unsatisfying since the mc had just let the antagonist walk away after he kicked his ass. I don't doubt this was actually planned.

Again look at the first one, the demon gloata about how the mc helped him still the Valkyries power, threaten him, fuck her Infront of him, loses his sister to another demon, and then the made to a demonfied version of the butler and in the revenge route you just take the fallen gods power, kick his ass and then let him, the demon that fucked his sister, and the Butler who basically raped the maid all just walk away as if nothing happened. Ok I can get the Butler, you still see your old friend there, but even still there was no reason not to kill the demons, in fact based on the in game lore he should've killed them because they could still do the very thing they were blackmailing the Valkyrie with to begin with and Stella the demon king and the gods that he walked into the fallen gods prison which was a big no no.

Then the sister leaves to become a nun... Yea I can believe this is planned. I think the dev either rushed it or just can't really nail revenge routes.

Last edited:

hydro13

May 22, 2017
So where should I start? Everyone seems to like the revenge route but honestly, I find it a massive letdown! Not as bad as the first game but seriously thought lets start shall we?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This! Author please read this and go back and add in the confrontation with Aywin.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry mate, i‘m not a fan of Netorare (still fan of ntr like swing, netori, reverse-netorare male pov)...but still i’m curious if there is a chance that you could save your mother and sister? Or straight out, no matter MC did, thing are all broken like Dark Hero Party!? and also i wonder how “unavoidable scenario” but u still got no-NTR ending? I’m really confuse.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Perhaps it could have gone more in depth if the developer didn't hold themselves to the monthly update schedule at least for the finale.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Perhaps it could have gone more in depth if the developer didn't hold themselves to the monthly update schedule at least for the finale.
No, that is actually a very respectable thing this Dev does and shows they are an individual of discipline. If they needed more time they could've released it in parts, nobody would've complained and as I am now realizing, more people than what I originally believed were also looking forward to the revenge route.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr
Nov 23, 2020
Where can I look for a save for the most recent update? Because I played it and then all of my saves got lost and I dont want to play over 20 hours of feeling like shit cause of all the cucking again haha

Nov 22, 2020
This game left me mentally scarred, I usually enjoy ntr games, but this one, it had something about it that made me feel like shit, I just wanted to smash zeno and edwyr, I could not even finish the game. Eventually I uninstalled it around main quest 38 because I couldn't keep playing.

Reactions: Jonson

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Ah i see. I'm down for lengthy games but its basically long ass quests in the beginning with no reward at all and theyre confusing to do. Not evena hint of NTR. Sadly will have to put this game on the back burner.
Are you still in the childhood part? It takes a while to get going, but once you reach a certain point, you have a lot of scenes, both in quests and freeroam

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
Man the revenge ending left much to be desired. It delivered just enough to not be bad but still I was really looking forward to this ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know there are time constraints but still its the endings we are talking about here. I would gladly wait longer for more fleshed out conclusions, we dont need another set of the original Mass Effect endings lol . But at least we got a revenge ending, finding revenge endings in NTR media in general is super hard to find.

Last edited:

gc74h

Jun 27, 2020
Non so cosa dire i due finali che mi lascia fare o un fuggitivo ricercato o un assetato di sangue peggio di suo zio e di suo cugino
non ce n'è uno in cui possa fermarli e di conseguenza fermare la guerra

a55555

May 31, 2017
Are you still in the childhood part? It takes a while to get going, but once you reach a certain point, you have a lot of scenes, both in quests and freeroam
Yea just running around doing quests that dont even say what to do. No pay off either. Literally no hentai at all lol. Just seems like an endless stream of quests. I might have to give it a go again though.

Reactions: tr+match
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes