RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Mhhh, I read through some of the critics here, and I gotta say, I really liked the revenge ending. There was the same problem with this ending as it was with the NTR ending - which is time was just too short and it manifested itself especially in the way Aywin and the village were handled. Both characters or subjects of matter seemed a bit rushed.

Other then that I personally really liked the revenge ending and the way Edwyr and Zeno were handled. Sure, there could have been one or two more scenes with each character, but then again, the NTR ending also could have got more scenes. Thing is - you gotta set a fullstop somewhere. And I already feel that Henteria Chronicles 2 has a focus on the endings not many other games have.
Most games end really abrupt and you have a lot of reviews that go like "The game was perfect but the ending was somewhat disappointing". We all have very certain and unique perceptions of how the ending should look like. I would almost say nowhere opinions differ more then concerning the endings of stories and games after we got attached with the characters and the stories and backgrounds. Just wanna say - dont get to fed up with your expectations guys. I still really feel that there were nice story twists and also a lot of revenge in this still very detailed ending.

Also, as N_taii already mentioned, as this was a very reiterated critic, he might gonna edit the aywin part a bit and extend it maybe. With this and maybe some additional scenes concerning the destinay of the village, I feel that this ending is as good as it gets from a somewhat objective POV... some might want it more brutal, some might want to see edwyr suffer in a very certain way, but those are all really subjective expectations, dont expect them to be included....

Last edited:

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Finally, Noah can revenge but i really dont like celis anymore and i think this revenge ending is so mercy to edwyr,zeno,celis and of course aywin. Fuck celis finally like edwyr but she's always talking like she does anything because of noah. Aywin have sex with one who killed her husband, now she still like sex with others not her husband.

fastingfapr

Dec 24, 2018
Let me just say The games story (beginning and middle) is great the revenge ending so far is a bit of a let down however
(this has nothing to do with the writing of the game the writing is great and carries the game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also while it may feel like im shiting on this game its great and one of the best ones in the genre endings are very hard to do
and has a rule of thumb unless a ending is "better" then the beginning and middle of the story it usually leaves something to be desired

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, can you help me with Quest 25? : / After talking to Ory and buying, I go back to the square and after a short conversation I should go to the village but there is a black screen and I can't do anything. I only hear the music. Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

ImbouttaBust

Jun 17, 2021
Does this game have direct confrontation where the mc is talking to a girl while she is fucking? Cause there was only 1 good scene like this in chapter 1, but it would've been much better if in the ntr ending for example one of the demons called the mc to bring him smth while they are fucking(he was a butler after all) and Casio has to endure it and follow their orders, man that would be hot

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does this game have direct confrontation where the mc is talking to a girl while she is fucking? Cause there was only 1 good scene like this in chapter 1, but it would've been much better if in the ntr ending for example one of the demons called the mc to bring him smth while they are fucking(he was a butler after all) and Casio has to endure it and follow their orders, man that would be hot
The NTR ending doesn't have this iirc, there are a few scenes that are kinda in the MC's face but I think it never gets to the point where they're screwing in front of him, he's aware what's going on and they both know he's there.

ImbouttaBust

Jun 17, 2021
The NTR ending doesn't have this iirc, there are a few scenes that are kinda in the MC's face but I think it never gets to the point where they're screwing in front of him, he's aware what's going on and they both know he's there.
No, before the ending where the mc first talks to eizikel then he pulls out Eleonora from behind the corner and starts fucking, while she badly tries to explain everything. Do you know if there is at least one scene like this in the 2nd chapter?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
No, before the ending where the mc first talks to eizikel then he pulls out Eleonora from behind the corner and starts fucking, while she badly tries to explain everything. Do you know if there is at least one scene like this in the 2nd chapter?
Oh yes, there are scenes like this with MC being too oblivious/innocent to realize what's going on.

Reactions: SanaeS

gc74h

Jun 27, 2020
e un cuore puro non puoi rovinarlo trasformandolo in un mostro o un fallimento dagli una possibilità di fermare la guerra
sconfiggi lo zio e cuoci trasformalo in un eroe e bandisci sua sorella e sua madre dal villaggio per un altro tradimento e fallo scopare felice con la buona dea

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes