RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yea its a little bit to slow for me if the MC after all that time have done absolute nothing not even Touch an ass

I feel like your problem is how you're viewing the game. The slow burn isn't the problem you're having, the problem you're having is that Leto isn't the one who's intended to be getting laid. Leto has had multiple opportunities to get laid. The two fan girls in the early updates would have gladly spread their legs for him, Alys would have at any point, even Rose probably would have provided some degree of fooling around if he had pushed for it. He didn't because, insane as it is considering the setting, Leto is a loyal, trustworthy, respectful person. He's not going to get to touch any booty because it's not in his character to cheat on Rose and it's also not in his character to get pushy with her either. So yeah, Leto isn't going to get any until probably very late in the game and he'll probably only get it on screen on the vengeance route. The snowball has been pushed down the hill, the NTR from Rose is going to pick up steam, so is the loosening of Cyanna's morals, and Haylen and Lily shouldn't be too far behind. So long as you realize that Leto probably isn't going to get laid, the scenes you're waiting for should be on their way in the not so distant future. Probably January.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
N_taii A few things:

1. Phenomenal work on the writing and directing of the 2POV scenes, both of them, but esp. the second one. I was kind of annoyed first you kept switching perspectives, but I gotta say it came out really good. Made for a really great couple of scenes.

2. I really love the costume change progression. Keep it up. That is great work too, tho I hope later on there will be more bigger changes too, not just slightly different versions of the same custome, as amazing as that already is. Esp. Cyanna's costume could still use some work, since the pixel-art does not quite add up with what you can see in the character section of the menu where the portraits are. The pixel-version looks quite different. Another thing you could do that I would love is also to have the option to show the character sprite (maybe with the ability to turn it on/off) when the outfit is being debuted and maybe in pivotal events where it is relevant (like meeting Leto after another h event happened or after character progression happened for that specific character).

I'm thinking anything from collars given to someone like Rose or Cyanna, leaving slight traces of cum on them (shown in pixel art and the small conversation portraits), and entirely new additions (or subtractions) to outfits. (For the collars, Rose has that shame element going, so that could be a thing. Brutus/Cyanna on the other hand have that thing going where she gradually lets him take control, so that works too). Especially for Rose and Cyanna it makes sense that the respective partner would become more and more demanding (and maybe demeaning?) in dressing them up in things they like to subtly mark their territory.

I really like Rose's more casual outfit btw. (the adventurer outfit) and she definitely needs another pricess outfit down the line. I also find her more attractive in a ponytail, not sure about other people here. But I thought Id note that. At the same time, I find Cyanna more attractive with loose hair given the scenario and her personality. Having both of these changes reflected in the little dialogue face-sprites would make for a huge effect in certain moments imo. Like Rose might be tomboyish but she has a very feminine cute side, so the ponytail makes it hotter. But for Cyanna she used to be very strict and buttons-up, so her becoming more loose and also more feminine (as in embracing and accentuating her feminine sides) is hot.

3. Its been QUITE a while so Im a bit curious about the dialogue choices. So far I assume they do nothing, but is the plan to have them influence the ending down the line? I would love for Leto to be able to end up with one of the girls if he does the right things, just as a reward for players who might not want the full NTR experience

4. I really do like the fact that you are focusing more on Rose and Cyanna right now, they are the most interesting to me. As much as a Milf is great, I think those two storylines receiving more attention at first is the right decision, tho others might disagree on that.

Some bugs I can report:

1. On Wedath morning when you start out it says there is something happening near the casern, but there is nothing. On the second day (forgot the name I think Fridath) it does also say there is smth at the Duke's manor (I think it was that day) and there was again nothing.

2. In one of the multi-POV scene Rose has red underwair on when giving a BJ but later switches to rose-colored ones when she lies on the bed afterwards. That is a bit inconsistent. I like the red ones more, but the text/narration says its pink/rose. So that might be a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birthday and Goriel

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Yea its a little bit to slow for me if the MC after all that time have done absolute nothing not even Touch an ass
don't know how to tell you this but in this game theres a very likely chance the mc will only get some in the Good Ending.And that is probably an year alway in updates and many hours of gameplay.

the main focus of the game is indeed the girls getting corrupted and stolen from the Mc while he doesn't know whats going on and by the time he finds out about it may be too late already.

I'd tell you to give it a chance because the developer is good and this game is the best one in the market for pixel based animation,the sex scenes frequency will increase from now on but the Mc won't get any.

Depends on if you really need to see the MC getting the girls or not.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Are the first two parts worth it and should I play them first?
You don't need to play them as they're not directly connected to one another. They're set in the same world but they are not intended to intersect with each other in any way. As for if they're worth playing... that's a more difficult question.

Having played them in order I was able to enjoy HC1, but in hindsight the best I can say about it was that it was half decent. It's the smallest of the three games but it also feels slower in large part due to the clumsy opening sequence that goes nowhere and is largely irrelevant to the ongoing plot until very, very late in the game. The MC has no character at all and the woman who gets "stolen" from him is pretty bland too. It's also the least subtle of the three with a main character who is so oblivious at times I wondered if he was deaf and blind on top of being mute. Like he literally has moments where he walks through the weirdly large fluid puddles from a night of nonstop sex between the various other characters and he is completely oblivious to it all. The game has its good moments but you can definitely tell it's the prototype that doesn't quite work.

HC2 is a pretty big leap from HC1. It still has evident flaws, such as a protagonist who is constantly undermined and consistently made to look completely worthless, which is rough since you play as him. He's also nearly as big of an idiot as the HC1 MC. Noah is... well he's not the completely inattentive lout that HC1's MC is, but he misses a lot of pretty obvious warning signs. HC2 has better scenes overall, way better variety of content, and is a much, much better experience than its predecessor. However by the end of the game it's hard to take Noah seriously as every time he tries to do anything the game goes out of its way to either make him look stupid or to point out that virtually everyone, even the slut who claims to love him and his formerly doting whore of a mother, never had any faith in him. By the end of the game I didn't really feel like Noah was a victim of NTR so much as he was a victim of a village that had only two people above the age of seven who weren't just abject pieces of shit. It gets kind of eye rolling late in the game because it goes too far in just dumping all over your player character.

tldr; HC1 is hard to recommend but decent if you like NTR, HC2 is a way better game and you should at least play it even though it's overly masochistic by the end of it and kind of loses the feeling of it being NTR as a result.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not sure if i have done something wrong if that is even possible with no choice but the first 2 Girls Cyanna and Rose loose there Virginity exact after 9 Hour's of gameplay . Dam that is a new Record for Blue Balling . The Mc is still a Virgin he get absolute nothing not even a Handjob in that entire time . The only Sex is see in that 9 Hour's was with People in what i have absolute zero interest so not real NTR or even Fun for me to see the Soldier Fucking around the same womans 200 times in a row . And even the main Girls loose there Virginity to other People without absolute do nothing with the MC . And if i follow the hints i dont be on the NTR path as i chose Red revenge when there was an choice . As it take so brutal much time to get to interesting points i must be true that after some time i start to skip all what the people say if not 9 hours will not be enough to see at least some Woman loose there Virginity
I'm pretty sure the choices only affect the ending. If most of your choices are revenge, then you get the revenge ending. Sounds like this might not be the game for you, we are probably still a ways away from the MC seeing the girls corrupted. It will be one of those games that MC doesn't get anything until the end. And near the end he will find out and not be able to do anything about the girls getting fucked for a while.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
You don't need to play them as they're not directly connected to one another. They're set in the same world but they are not intended to intersect with each other in any way. As for if they're worth playing... that's a more difficult question.

Having played them in order I was able to enjoy HC1, but in hindsight the best I can say about it was that it was half decent. It's the smallest of the three games but it also feels slower in large part due to the clumsy opening sequence that goes nowhere and is largely irrelevant to the ongoing plot until very, very late in the game. The MC has no character at all and the woman who gets "stolen" from him is pretty bland too. It's also the least subtle of the three with a main character who is so oblivious at times I wondered if he was deaf and blind on top of being mute. Like he literally has moments where he walks through the weirdly large fluid puddles from a night of nonstop sex between the various other characters and he is completely oblivious to it all. The game has its good moments but you can definitely tell it's the prototype that doesn't quite work.

HC2 is a pretty big leap from HC1. It still has evident flaws, such as a protagonist who is constantly undermined and consistently made to look completely worthless, which is rough since you play as him. He's also nearly as big of an idiot as the HC1 MC. Noah is... well he's not the completely inattentive lout that HC1's MC is, but he misses a lot of pretty obvious warning signs. HC2 has better scenes overall, way better variety of content, and is a much, much better experience than its predecessor. However by the end of the game it's hard to take Noah seriously as every time he tries to do anything the game goes out of its way to either make him look stupid or to point out that virtually everyone, even the slut who claims to love him and his formerly doting whore of a mother, never had any faith in him. By the end of the game I didn't really feel like Noah was a victim of NTR so much as he was a victim of a village that had only two people above the age of seven who weren't just abject pieces of shit. It gets kind of eye rolling late in the game because it goes too far in just dumping all over your player character.

tldr; HC1 is hard to recommend but decent if you like NTR, HC2 is a way better game and you should at least play it even though it's overly masochistic by the end of it and kind of loses the feeling of it being NTR as a result.
Actually you make some good points dude. In this regard HC3 is already a lot better. I think it feels more like Leto is strong and capable on his own, its just the world that is very difficult rn and the women in his life worry just a little too much. There is attention given in the story to clearing up (even towards him) that it is not that they do not think he is capable, but more that they think the world is so dangerous right now and he got in so much shit before (in previous missions) that they worry for his well-being despite his capabilities.

Also, a little note on the other discussion going on here about MC getting some(one). I think its cool to have the good ending (which I think is planned?) where MC gets one girl (hope there is actually a way to choose, at the very least Id love to have Cyanna and Rose as options) and they all get past these events and live happily ever after. But aside from that, I think it would be neat to have a girl appear in the story that is relatively uncorrupted. I mean she can still have had sex, doesnt need to be a virgin, but maybe she is already a bit more experienced and her personality is cunning (but good-hearted at the core) and she manages to avert most advances or attempts at blackmail or whatnot that comes her way. Basically somewhat of a badass. Maybe her story only occasionally intersects with the events happening around Leto and the rest of the cast, so we have a few key moments where she meets Leto and maybe a mission or two where they have to help each other due to circumstances. Then - depending on your choices as a player - there could be the option for her to play a bit more of a role in the finale (not a pivotal role, but a supporting one). And somewhere in there there is a moment where your decisions (or the "ending-path" you are on - will determine if she dies (you are on the "good ending path" with one of the main girls) or she manages to escape but has to leave the kingdom temporarily (i.e. you having befriended her and being on the "cucked" ending path). And in the ending where MC gets none of the 4 main girls ("cucked") he might go off at the end of the game depressed and all cause main girls got all stolen and then we see a little scene at the end or two where he meets the girl again on his adventure and they kind of hook up. That would be a neat ending for me that is kind of a middle ground. He still gets cucked but he actually finds (possibly?) love outside of that and can overcome it. Its neither too happy nor too depressing.

Just a thought of mine.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
@N_taii
Great work on ch8, looking forward to the next few chapters. I know you want to bring Lily and Haylen back into focus a little bit in the next updates, but I still can't wait to see how Rose's corruption progresses. After all, as Karen and Kubei have demonstrated, losing virginity can be just the start of a long and sordid downfall, not just an end goal to hit and quit.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
im loving Hch3 right no but im hoping after he complete this story that in his next game i hope considers changing the theme a bit instead fantasy magic elf story its more like magic samurai NTR story with oni and ghost tsushima vibe or a steam punked NTR nagic story with steam powerd air ships and steam powerd trains

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Aside from 8 update I only noticed now that Magic Shop has interactable stuff. And every thing has it's own animation. It such small detail but really makes this shop seem magestic. This is my favourite place now in the game:D

Reactions: quandin

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Actually you make some good points dude. In this regard HC3 is already a lot better. I think it feels more like Leto is strong and capable on his own, its just the world that is very difficult rn and the women in his life worry just a little too much. There is attention given in the story to clearing up (even towards him) that it is not that they do not think he is capable, but more that they think the world is so dangerous right now and he got in so much shit before (in previous missions) that they worry for his well-being despite his capabilities.

Also, a little note on the other discussion going on here about MC getting some(one). I think its cool to have the good ending (which I think is planned?) where MC gets one girl (hope there is actually a way to choose, at the very least Id love to have Cyanna and Rose as options) and they all get past these events and live happily ever after. But aside from that, I think it would be neat to have a girl appear in the story that is relatively uncorrupted. I mean she can still have had sex, doesnt need to be a virgin, but maybe she is already a bit more experienced and her personality is cunning (but good-hearted at the core) and she manages to avert most advances or attempts at blackmail or whatnot that comes her way. Basically somewhat of a badass. Maybe her story only occasionally intersects with the events happening around Leto and the rest of the cast, so we have a few key moments where she meets Leto and maybe a mission or two where they have to help each other due to circumstances. Then - depending on your choices as a player - there could be the option for her to play a bit more of a role in the finale (not a pivotal role, but a supporting one). And somewhere in there there is a moment where your decisions (or the "ending-path" you are on - will determine if she dies (you are on the "good ending path" with one of the main girls) or she manages to escape but has to leave the kingdom temporarily (i.e. you having befriended her and being on the "cucked" ending path). And in the ending where MC gets none of the 4 main girls ("cucked") he might go off at the end of the game depressed and all cause main girls got all stolen and then we see a little scene at the end or two where he meets the girl again on his adventure and they kind of hook up. That would be a neat ending for me that is kind of a middle ground. He still gets cucked but he actually finds (possibly?) love outside of that and can overcome it. Its neither too happy nor too depressing.

Just a thought of mine.
Don't get your hopes up on the endings as if N_Taii has one major weakness it's his endings. So far all of the good/true endings have been either mediocre or relied too heavily on jRPG tropes that the story does not set up.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Aside from 8 update I only noticed now that Magic Shop has interactable stuff. And every thing has it's own animation. It such small detail but really makes this shop seem magestic. This is my favourite place now in the game:D
I think it's had all that for a long time, if not from the start. There's just never any reason to go there ands find out, at least no reason to go there for a while.

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Bruh i played the game on joiplay and after like 3 hours i can't find my saves file anywhere , yes i know its in the game file but i had searched everywhere, it didn't happen to me while im playing any other games in the past wtf ????

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
so, if I had to guess the next updates could free roam quests for Rosen and Cyanna that involve sex with condoms on.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Don't get your hopes up on the endings as if N_Taii has one major weakness it's his endings. So far all of the good/true endings have been either mediocre or relied too heavily on jRPG tropes that the story does not set up.
Idk, I believe in him. Ik he can do it if he really puts his mind to it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Idk, I believe in him. Ik he can do it if he really puts his mind to it.
Four of the six endings so far rely on deus ex machina, the two that don't are the NTR endings that reject said deus ex machina. I'm not saying that he won't be able to pull off a good ending, I'm just suggesting that you temper your expectations.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah it's great. I am zero interested in the Lily route and therefore never went to the magic shop. I just found out about this in Update 6 and it was really a pleasant surprise. What a dedicated work of our developer!

so, if I had to guess the next updates could free roam quests for Rosen and Cyanna that involve sex with condoms on.
Maybe but unlikely. That would skip parts of the story. We just saw them losing their first time and now they are shown perfectly fine getting banged more than just that one time due to circumstances?
I guess their freeroams will still be foreplay stuff until they receive an update for themselves once more.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes