RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
Can i ask something? This game sex scene is pixel only?

I just played until the protagonist was transferred to the church

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Why people call Ulrod simp? It's not like he does everything for Cyannas sake. I thought simp is defined as man being attracted to a woman to the point they lose pride and get obsessed with her? From what I see dude keeps fucking Alys from time to time and often controls Cyanna. He might be in love but he has not fallen that low. I didn't play 8th update yet btw, so maybe I miss something

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Can i ask something? This game sex scene is pixel only?

I just played until the protagonist was transferred to the church
It's pixel art only. That doesn't detract from the quality at all though. Adds charm. This HC series is probably the best NTR games on this site.

artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
Nah. I've given myself until the 30th to get this done. If everything goes well, it should be doable (keep in mind I'm in the middle of preparing to move to another continent, so I can't control everything) : )
N taii man whats with your characters proportions? Rose: Bust 91 Waist 57 Hips 93
A starving somalian child would not have a waist measurement of 57 cm
Or are you using some glorp glop unit of measure unique to the game?
I did notice that CM is only next to height so I can't tell if it's me missing something or if you're crazy 20230905_035848.jpg

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Update 8 link, posted on itch.io by N_taii: Mega
Links can be left in the comments, but in the title it is already too noticeable. The author of the game (N_tai) often checks f95, at least it’s not nice when you pirate on the day of release(google translate)

Jun 15, 2018
I played the game from start once again and even though I see a few complaints about the "pace" of certain events, I think there was a really good flow. The story felt coherent and did not feel rushed at all.

I think making a story coherent as a whole is not as easy as it seems. Especially when the game is made incrementally.

This felt really good to play. After finishing, I even sat in front of the guitar player just listening to the music. It somehow felt perfect for the mood:p.

N_taii as I mentioned in the previous comment, there was this bug that hard-locked the game. I played from start with no provided saves.
Using the provided save solved the issue.

Reactions: Goriel

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
[B]N_taii[/B], I have a question for you, if you wouldn't mind answering it. In both of the previous chapters of the franchise there was a ¨canon¨ ending of sorts, but this time as I understand there are three endings available; good, ntr, and revenge. As I don't see a ¨true¨ ending does that mean that there is no canon-ending or is one of the aforementioned ones the ¨canon¨?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HenteriaChronicles-CH3U8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
its not ntr at all, its just corruption
Bare minimum the fact that Rose is dating Leto means that there is NTR. While I will argue that Cyanna, Lily, and Haylen are not NTR until I'm blue in the face, but Rose is definitely in the process of getting NTR'd.

Why people call Ulrod simp? It's not like he does everything for Cyannas sake. I thought simp is defined as man being attracted to a woman to the point they lose pride and get obsessed with her? From what I see dude keeps fucking Alys from time to time and often controls Cyanna. He might be in love but he has not fallen that low. I didn't play 8th update yet btw, so maybe I miss something
His entire character is built around being in love with Cyanna. Yes he's an asshole, yes he forces himself on other women, but this actions are often in response to something Cyanna did or did not do. We've seen him commit acts of rape but he won't do the same to Cyanna because she's "special" to him. That's pretty simpy for a rapist.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Yea I had this too when I played the game from the beginning.

Only way to fix this is use the given saves and start from "start of update 8"
Make sure to copy the config and global saves as well
seems like the problem is that extra Lily npc spawning next to the princess and blocking the dialogue from triggering. gotta wonder why the provided save doesnt have this problem.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
It's pixel art only. That doesn't detract from the quality at all though. Adds charm. This HC series is probably the best NTR games on this site.
it seems this game is the only ntr game you played on this site lmao

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes