RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
Did Rose and Duke ever kissed in the past updates including update8? I know that Cyanna and Ulrod did but I can't seem to remember any scenes of Rose and Duke doing so.:unsure:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Did Rose and Duke ever kissed in the past updates including update8? I know that Cyanna and Ulrod did but I can't seem to remember any scenes of Rose and Duke doing so.:unsure:
I don't think they did, but their relationship is completly different from Cyanna&Ulrod's relationship, Rose and the Duke are doing what they're doing because Rose wants to charge up the medallion and they don't need to kiss for that, Cyanna on the other hand is basically Ulrod's "lover" so to speak.

Reactions: Gxtron

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't know any non important character that is a virgin, and i'm serious as a heart attack.
That's actually a good point... so far the only ones we can pretty safely say are virgins are Leto and Lily. Everyone else is a giant slut at the drop of a hat or are on their way to that stage.

Honestly that's actually one of my issues with the HC games as a whole. HC1 keeps the action relatively contained, but HC2 and 3 have made it seem like everyone who isn't a main character is just a massive slut. It's like the base line for the people in the HC world is pushy asshole if you're a man and weak willed wimp if you're a woman. Nearly every man will get pushy with a woman as their first interaction and that woman just hems and haws for a few moments before agreeing to it, and if the men don't get what they want they just immediately up the ante to rape and the woman accepts it. It's like this goddess everyone prays to is the goddess of fucking or something. Not even the goddess of fertility, just the straight up goddess of put your dick in me.

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
That's actually a good point... so far the only ones we can pretty safely say are virgins are Leto and Lily. Everyone else is a giant slut at the drop of a hat or are on their way to that stage.

Honestly that's actually one of my issues with the HC games as a whole. HC1 keeps the action relatively contained, but HC2 and 3 have made it seem like everyone who isn't a main character is just a massive slut. It's like the base line for the people in the HC world is pushy asshole if you're a man and weak willed wimp if you're a woman. Nearly every man will get pushy with a woman as their first interaction and that woman just hems and haws for a few moments before agreeing to it, and if the men don't get what they want they just immediately up the ante to rape and the woman accepts it. It's like this goddess everyone prays to is the goddess of fucking or something. Not even the goddess of fertility, just the straight up goddess of put your dick in me.
I'm pretty sure the reason behind that is that if N_Taii was to realistically make every woman fall slowly then we'd still be getting Updates for Ch2 to this day.
He's a one man "studio" you gotta keep that in mind, sure he hires people for certain stuff like custom animations but he's the only one working on the story, and i'd much rather see extra characters like those forest elves in CH2 fall after just one scene and be with them then having 3 separate Updates focused exclusively on them getting corrupted just for the sake of realism.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
None of that justifies a setting where everyone has an unimaginative base line for their behaviour. If anything I'd say it adds more work because he's constantly having to add random NPCs fucking. I'm not suggesting every woman fall slowly, I'm suggesting he spend less time being all "These randos are fucking, these randos are fucking, EVERY RANDO IS FUCKING!!!" because a lot of the time it adds nothing to the story and just makes the main cast look like boring prudes.

Also, anyone else getting DMs begging us to leak the update?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
None of that justifies a setting where everyone has an unimaginative base line for their behaviour. If anything I'd say it adds more work because he's constantly having to add random NPCs fucking. I'm not suggesting every woman fall slowly, I'm suggesting he spend less time being all "These randos are fucking, these randos are fucking, EVERY RANDO IS FUCKING!!!" because a lot of the time it adds nothing to the story and just makes the main cast look like boring prudes.

I like all the side randos fucking. It allows me to get sexy scenes without rushing the main girls corruption too much.

Damn, the DM thing is annoying though, sorry retards spam you guys like that.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022

The idea of everyone fucking, I think, is inspired by Sodom and Gomorrah, where sin ends up taking over the place in almost all of its inhabitants, except the pure ones. What it shows is a town/city that has fallen.

Reactions: SanaeS

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
My only qualm with the side-characters being used as a "buffer" to provide some sexual content while waiting for things to progress far enough with the main four ladies is that I think it really softens the blow of things changing over time. Like one of the things that NTRPG2 really nailed for me was how it turned a quaint, quiet little village into a depraved nightmare where everyone — men and women alike — became their worst selves.

But while things could certainly ramp up the intensity for Luminia, I feel like it just won't be able to hit quite the same. It would've been nice to see more of a pronounced divide between how the city was during the innocence of Leto's childhood under the reign of Rose's parents, and seeing the moral decay start to set in with the Duke in charge. But aside from the casern with the militia taking control, I can't say that the city feels much different so far. You have a few more little events happening in the background with some of the minor NPCs, but they don't really feel like an escalation when you already the same things happening so early on in the story. They're more like isolated coincidences than a pattern.

I mean, just as one example... It's been a few months since I played through the prologue (instead of just picking up where I left off with the most recent update) so I might be incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that one of the buildings at the top of the map near Haylen's church was always implied to be a brothel from the moment that Leto first arrived. Which seems like such a missed opportunity to convey how the city is becoming more like a slum.

Reactions: LordFrz and Matoga
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes