RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
As I've previously said, while I don't believe it makes a whole lot of sense for a swapping scene to happen, I wouldn't be surprised if the Duke either eventually turns on Ulrod to get rid of any potential threats to his plans and takes Cyanna into his harem in the process or if the Duke simply demands that Ulrod let him fuck Cyanna and Ulrod acquiesces by pure nature of the fact that the Duke could easily kill him and in the process of this she gets a way better dicking than he's used to thus NTRing the NTRer.
There's no way in a million years that this is happening, not only did N_Taii say that he prefers 1on1 corruption multiple times, but also Cyanna succumbing to the Duke just doesn't make any sense either storywise, they haven't even met if i'm remembering right. If she was a side character then i'd say that there is a VERY slight chance that it could happen although it would still be unlikely. Like it or not Ulrod is here to stay until the end of the game and he's not getting cucked.
By the way Ulrod as a character is not necessarily bad, i mean sure i can see why most people have a beef with him, i'm also still trying to digest that whole "childhood friend back from the dead" thing, but the way he does the corrupting is not bad in any shape or form, not to mention that none of us can see the whole picture, who knows that will become of him 6 or 7 Updates later, we're not even halfway through the game so he's got plenty of time to improve as a villain, maybe he'll grow on people as time goes on. I also get why people call him a "simp" and to some degree they're right, but i feel like after Cyanna and Ulrod starts having sex regularly his attitude will change drastically.
P.S.: I can't believe i'm defending fucking Ulrod of all people but whenever you're pissed off about him being a bad character just remember this ancient folk wisdom: Let him cook.

Last edited:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
In HC2 it made more sense since both pairs were closer to each other, Zeno and Edwyr were Father/Son while Aywin and Celis were Mother/(Step)Daughter, i mean sure...there is a connection between Rose and Cyanna as well, even between the Duke and Ulrod, but i'd rather see the bad guys "lend" their girls to someone closer to them and not swap between other antagonists. For example i wanna see Jazon's uncle or whoever that guy was in Update6 fuck Haylen at some point. Another example is Nezar handing Lily over to Tavros for a few rounds or to that guy who spanked her in her second scene for talking back. The only problem is that neither the Duke nor Ulrod has anybody like that, at least so far. Maybe one of those bandits who kidnapped Ulrod as a kid will make an appearance and bully Ulrod into sharing, who knows...

One thing i definitely wanna see however, although it might be a bit weird for some, is Grandma Leyn getting dicked down, BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME HEAR ME OUT FIRST, I have no clue why since i'm certainly not a GILF enjoyer, but as soon as i played the Update where Leto got kidnapped and we were introduced to that tribe i just KNEW that something bad would happen to them eventually, those girls who live there were designed to be invaded and corrupted, i just don't wanna see Leyn being left out of the fun when the Duke's soliders invade the village just because she's old. xd
I'm definitely hearing you out

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
There's no way in a million years that this is happening, not only did N_Taii say that he prefers 1on1 corruption multiple times, but also Cyanna succumbing to the Duke just doesn't make any sense either storywise, they haven't even met if i'm remembering right. If she was a side character then i'd say that there is a VERY slight chance that it could happen although it would still be unlikely. Like it or not Ulrod is here to stay until the end of the game and he's not getting cucked.
By the way Ulrod as a character is not necessarily bad, i mean sure i can see why most people have a beef with him, i'm also still trying to digest that whole "childhood friend back from the dead" thing, but the way he does the corrupting is not bad in any shape or form, not to mention that none of us can see the whole picture, who knows that will become of him 6 or 7 Updates later, we're not even halfway through the game so he's got plenty of time to improve as a villain, maybe he'll grow on people as time goes on. I also get why people call him a "simp" and to some degree they're right, but i feel like after Cyanna and Ulrod starts having sex regularly his attitude will change drastically.
P.S.: I can't believe i'm defending fucking Ulrod of all people but whenever you're pissed off about him being a bad character just remember this ancient folk wisdom: Let him cook.
Cyan and Duke
did meet, when they went to deliver the dark elf maid

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Cyan and Duke
did meet, when they went to deliver the dark elf maid
I remembered something but all i knew for certain was that that's when Brutus first saw Cyanna, she even asked if there was something on her face because he was staring at her too much. I wasn't sure about the Duke being there however so i decided to write it this way.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Duke is the source of Cyanna's problems, she knows this. Don't think it would be too difficult for the narrative to push Cyanna in that direction provided the Duke is interested.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Duke is the source of Cyanna's problems, she knows this. Don't think it would be too difficult for the narrative to push Cyanna in that direction provided the Duke is interested.
Let's just...wait until next week's Update and see where things are going, my advice for everyone who clings to the idea that Cyanna will be taken from Ulrod by...anyone, is that you abandon the thought, if it comes true at some point in the future then it'll be a welcome surprise and if not, which is much more probable, then it won't be that big of a let down.

Reactions: quandin

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Duke horning in on Ulrod and Cyanna makes plenty of sense. First, the Duke is obsessed with power and control, and killing Ulrod to ensure that there are no threats when he consolidates his power is well within the Duke's personality, so is taking Cyanna for himself.

Second, Ulrod is limited where the Duke isn't. He's an underling and there could come a time when the Duke decides to lean on him to remind Ulrod who's the boss, Cyanna would be an effective way to do so.

Third, if and when Leto tries to resist the Duke could decide to impress upon Leto just how responsible he is for Leto's downfall. Seeing his girlfriend and Cyanna preferring the Duke would be a killing blow.

That said I don't necessarily expect any of this to happen, I just think the Duke swinging his dick around to take whatever he wants makes more sense than a swapping scene.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I feel like Duke chasing other Letos girls will blow up his built up progress with Rose. She already puts up quite resistance to his propositions and if she finds out he's chasing after Cyanna she will surely become much more rebellious and mad with Duke. So if Duke wants other girls he will need to corrupt Rose to the point where she can't say no to him otherwise he will just shoot himself in the leg.

Reactions: ktez and Matoga

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If something like this is going to happen, and again I don't think it will, it will happen when Rose is well past the point of corrupted. As in you're minding your own business and you wake up Lundath morning and her crystal ball is glowing pink so you go to the Duke's place and she's giving him a morning blowjob, so you go on patrol and the crystal ball is glowing again in the evening so you go and check on her and she's playing a game of cowgirl with the Duke, so you go to bed and wake up on Wendath morning and the Duke is fucking her up the ass in his office and that evening he's having a threesome with her and her ex royal maid... and so on and so forth. It would be the near endgame shit where Rose, Cyanna, Lily, and Haylen are willingly walking around with their tits and asses on display.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
As in you're minding your own business and you wake up Lundath morning and her crystal ball is glowing pink so you go to the Duke's place and she's giving him a morning blowjob, so you go on patrol and the crystal ball is glowing again in the evening so you go and check on her and she's playing a game of cowgirl with the Duke, so you go to bed and wake up on Wendath morning and the Duke is fucking her up the ass in his office and that evening he's having a threesome with her and her ex royal maid... and so on and so forth.
I know this has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make but damn...i wish we had more than 4 days in a week, i just realised that there is only room for 8 freeroam event per character at once cause there are 4 days and each day is divided into 2 (morning/evening). adding a noon or afternoon between what we have right now would be fine as well i guess, but a Tuesdath or Thursdath would be best. I know 8 freeroam events per character is plenty enough but usually when there is a new freeroam added it overwrites a previous one cause there is nowhere else to place it, and after that you can only see that old one if you load up a previous save. More days would mean that the older freeroam events could stay present longer. I don't see this happening while N_Taii is in the middle of developing a game but it would be cool to see it in CH4.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Henteria Ch3 Up7 Compressed (Untested)

Win 574 MB/201 MB :

Reactions: nepheele

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Regarding Ulrod and the Duke, there'S alot of interesting stuff going around. Here's another "what could happen".

I can see the duke makes his move on Cyanna near the end and once Ulrod finds out... well it depends on which choices we made until that point. If we are on the revenge or true route i can see something like Ulrod snapping and killing him when the duke is claiming Cyanna for himself.
Sure the duke has all the power, but they are so many times alone in a room it would be easy for Ulrod to just kill him in a spit of rage.
Then Duke = dead, Ulrod either executed or forced to flee from Nos'Rah.
Rose will be free, regains her political power, goes around collecting the heads of all the corrupt nobles (dukes faction) leaving Haylens' and Lilys' antagonist as well as finished/wrecked. Since Rose is the princess/queen, a lot stands and falls with her.

Then the story ends with Leto getting togehter with Rose while all four girls have been corrupted to a point of always being horny and seeking some pleasure.

Lastly, the last few days before an update drops are always the hardest. Maybe 4 or 5 days before the update and another 3 days waiting for my tier :/

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I know this has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make but damn...i wish we had more than 4 days in a week, i just realised that there is only room for 8 freeroam event per character at once cause there are 4 days and each day is divided into 2 (morning/evening). adding a noon or afternoon between what we have right now would be fine as well i guess, but a Tuesdath or Thursdath would be best. I know 8 freeroam events per character is plenty enough but usually when there is a new freeroam added it overwrites a previous one cause there is nowhere else to place it, and after that you can only see that old one if you load up a previous save. More days would mean that the older freeroam events could stay present longer. I don't see this happening while N_Taii is in the middle of developing a game but it would be cool to see it in CH4.
Yeah, more space for free roam events would be nice, but we have four women so a potential for eight events a day is still a lot. I just wish there was a way for us to view past free roam events in the room of reollection.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah, more space for free roam events would be nice, but we have four women so a potential for eight events a day is still a lot. I just wish there was a way for us to view past free roam events in the room of reollection.
Yea, I think there are plenty enough free roams. We just need a way to review them.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, regardless we'll hopefully get a release window tomorrow. Looking forward to this update as most of the games I follow haven't exactly been putting out worthwhile releases if they put out releases at all lately.

Reactions: Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Well, regardless we'll hopefully get a release window tomorrow.
More than likely, but i don't think it'll be anything surprising, N_Taii said that he has given himself the 30th as a deadline so unless he made astonishing progress during the weekend where can release the Update tomorrow i'd say we're looking at late Wednesday or Thursday sometime in the afternoon (Europe time).

Looking forward to this update as most of the games I follow haven't exactly been putting out worthwhile releases if they put out releases at all lately.
Thank god i'm not following any other games actively, although now that i think about it, i've grown quite fond of Inatari Tales this past month so i guess there is one, and of course BeingADIK but that's once a year and it's an entire goddamn event and the hype around it is so big that there's no way anyone could miss it.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
More than likely, but i don't think it'll be anything surprising, N_Taii said that he has given himself the 30th as a deadline so unless he made astonishing progress during the weekend where can release the Update tomorrow i'd say we're looking at late Wednesday or Thursday sometime in the afternoon (Europe time).

Thank god i'm not following any other games actively, although now that i think about it, i've grown quite fond of Inatari Tales this past month so i guess there is one, and of course BeingADIK but that's once a year and it's an entire goddamn event and the hype around it is so bit that there's no way anyone could miss it.
A couple of others I follow are due to release an update anytime too ): Like My Best Friend Kouta, lol.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He may have said the 30th is the goal, but now that we're closer to the 30th he should know whether or not that was realistic as previously he did float the possibility of it releasing in early September.

I forgot just how far behind Lily's content is. Rose and Cyanna are getting and giving head, giving hand jobs, getting fingered, dressing up in more revealing clothes, Haylen is giving hand jobs, blow jobs, and tit fucks, and Lily's gotten spanked and occasionally masturbates. She definitely needs a full update to herself.

Trying to get through a run of the $20+ version of the game to see all the extra scenes and the game keeps freezing on me. Trying to do Haylen's most recent side quest and I can't get through it. The screen keeps going slightly dark and if I press any keys it's like I'm in an invisible menu. I've had multiple freezes mid conversation and even the game just stopping while walking around.

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
He may have said the 30th is the goal, but now that we're closer to the 30th he should know whether or not that was realistic as previously he did float the possibility of it releasing in early September.
I know i was just trying to stay optimistic xd

Trying to get through a run of the $20+ version of the game to see all the extra scenes and the game keeps freezing on me. Trying to do Haylen's most recent side quest and I can't get through it. The screen keeps going slightly dark and if I press any keys it's like I'm in an invisible menu. I've had multiple freezes mid conversation and even the game just stopping while walking around.
I just got the $20 verion as well about a week ago but i remember enough of the story where watching the extra scenes in the recollection room was enough for me. My only problem with these scenes is that they're much more connected to the story than i'd like them to be, for example the extra scene for the most recent Update, *SPOILER* i think Cyanna finding out that Alys Eddie and the other female guards are having sex openly with the Duke's guards is important enough to include in the basic $9 version, especially since at some point Cyanna and Alys will have a confrontation about it and people who've only played the basic version will have no idea on how Cyanna found out about it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm fine with the extra scenes being more connected, but honestly I would kind of rather they be completely disconnected. I didn't pay the extra cash for HC2 specifically because a lot of the scenes felt like throw away scenes, like they were scenes that were kind of connected but not important enough to actually include. I don't find the HC3 scenes particularly interesting because they're main quest adjacent which causes them to feel disruptive to the flow.

Personally I would rather the extra scenes be connected to the mini stories. Like, say, we've seen the fishmonger's wife giving head to the loan shark in an alley and presumably again on Sundath morning where her husband is looking for her. And those are great and all, but I'd like to see an actual scene. Follow a mini story to completion and we get an extra scene of the wife fucking the loan shark before work, or the mom who's "tutoring" the bully getting some while her son waits outside the house, and so on and so forth. Those stories getting scenes would give incentive to play them.

Reactions: Babuza
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes