RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm fine with the extra scenes being more connected, but honestly I would kind of rather they be completely disconnected. I didn't pay the extra cash for HC2 specifically because a lot of the scenes felt like throw away scenes, like they were scenes that were kind of connected but not important enough to actually include. I don't find the HC3 scenes particularly interesting because they're main quest adjacent which causes them to feel disruptive to the flow.

Personally I would rather the extra scenes be connected to the mini stories. Like, say, we've seen the fishmonger's wife giving head to the loan shark in an alley and presumably again on Sundath morning where her husband is looking for her. And those are great and all, but I'd like to see an actual scene. Follow a mini story to completion and we get an extra scene of the wife fucking the loan shark before work, or the mom who's "tutoring" the bully getting some while her son waits outside the house, and so on and so forth. Those stories getting scenes would give incentive to play them.
I really think the 20$ stuff should be side stories like the bully or loan shark but completely different, and only in the 20$ version. I would be kinda of annoyed if I get the start in the free version but then the payout is paywalled.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Looks like the update is on track for the 30th, seems like it's not necessarily going to be much longer than a standard update but instead more complex, detailed, and with a heavier emphasis on new maps and the like.

Just watched the extra scene in the most recent update and it is... uhhh... it, like Cyanna in the dress, is beyond my ability to suspend my disbelief. I get that this is a hentai world, the name of the series is literally how JFK would say hentai, but I can't bring myself to believe that six soldiers in a not particularly large camp would be able to find the time to have an orgy... while being watched by both of their COs. I spent the whole scene wondering about the logistics. :p

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh don't boo. What that means is we're getting quality over quantity. Five scenes, at least one of which is quite long.

Reactions: wiijay

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
5 scenes is longer than usual tho, you scared me :cry:
Not necessarily, if my memory serves then Update 6 had 5 scenes as well, and keep in mind that for Update 8 only 4 of those scenes are available for the basic version, the 5th one is the extra scene, but appearantly the last scene will be a record lenght scene with dual pov, meaning that it's gonna feature both Cyanna and Rose. Although, if i'm being honest i'm actually more curious about the freeroam events and the new character portraits, Cyanna and Rose will get both of those and N_Taii said that he's gonna add new freeroams for Haylen and Lily as well, which would mean that all 4 of the main girls will be getting new freeroam events in the same Update.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
When update 8 release here?
Usually it's exacly a month after the original release so it would be the 30th of September since the Update is coming out today, but N_Taii is moving to another continent so i have no clue as to how he plans to do the release for that. Could be sooner could be later.
Of course another possibility is that it could get leaked, many of the previous Updates got leaked before, there was even one where the Update was up here the same day it was released on Patreon.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
scene with dual pov, meaning that it's gonna feature both Cyanna and Rose.
We still have to wait and see how it will go but the idea of one quest/event/scene with switching dual pov's is very intriguing.
I think it can increase the variation and excitement of scenes by a large margin. If it's a success i hope there will be more like that.

Although, if i'm being honest i'm actually more curious about the freeroam events and the new character portraits
Yeah the character portraits are great. Strictly speaking, we would have to replay parts of the last update, though. They were meant to be part of the last update but were not finished in time.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Strictly speaking, we would have to replay parts of the last update, though. They were meant to be part of the last update but were not finished in time.
Just because they were supposed to be released with the previous Update doesn't mean that you need to replay parts of it since these portaits have 0 effect on the in-game world, they just change in that menu point once you reach a certain part of the story, so if what you said is true and these portraits were supposed to be released with the previous Update, that's just gonna mean that you're not gonna have to play through this Update for these portraits to appear, they should be in the game as soon as you load in your most recent save.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Usually it's exacly a month after the original release so it would be the 30th of September since the Update is coming out today, but N_Taii is moving to another continent so i have no clue as to how he plans to do the release for that. Could be sooner could be later.
Of course another possibility is that it could get leaked, many of the previous Updates got leaked before, there was even one where the Update was up here the same day it was released on Patreon.
I dont see why him moving should affect the public release too much. He should be able to post the link from a phone at a mcdonalds if he needed too. I think the biggest impact will be on the next release which will be delayed a month I think right? Hope his move goes smooth, moving to a new continent is probably a massive hassle.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Finished the bulk of the update, pretty damned good. Although I do find it hilarious that in the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to finding the free roam scenes now that... things... have happened.
what happened to the broken scene?

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes