RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

HornySpirit

Feb 21, 2023
I cant remember but i brought the last update i think from itch.io or whatever you placed it before so was wondering when you are doing that again? dont want to sub to patreon tho (sorry if this doesnt make sense my typing skills are poor)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, a few days separated from the update, I think it's actually the worst HC3 update so far. Too much of it feels repetitious or lacking in focus, especially with the dual perspective scene. Certain events feel extremely rushed and are resolved too quickly. The first scene with the random guards feels like a retread of a retread. Worst of all Cyanna felt like a third stringer in what should have been her most important cutscene so far. Rose's scene is the saving grace of the update.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Fuck, the update is a pure thrill. Heylin and the redhead are next in line. To be honest, looking at sex from two sides at once spoils the view a bit. But mostly good. I wish the Author health, a lot of inspiration and a lot of Sex!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If it was actually N_Taii that posted it, which I doubt, he may have done so because he's intending to shut down his patreon for the month while he moves.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
It is immediately clear that due to Slavery, Ulrod is mentally unbalanced. Duke was furious when he found out that he had allowed himself to be taken out of the Mind. He needs Control, and Duke will toughen it up.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Disappointing.
I mean...this IS a pirate site before anything else, i don't like it any more than you do but i'm in no position to judge the person who downloads it or even the guy who leaks it when i have done the same multiple times before with other games.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh, I don't judge anyone for downloading it but it is disappointing simply because I know N_Taii is a one man operation, focused on a niche market, with an equally niche graphical style, and does not use and abuse preexisting intellectual properties to lure in as many supporters as possible for as little effort as possible. I'm not morally opposed to the act of piracy in any way, shape, or form, I simply know how big of an impact it has on the income of small creators.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
many people may see the rose scene as rushed but I thought it was perfect, the way rose got forced in a do it or everyone dies moment was probably the best way to make her lose her virginity cause if it wasn't rushed and Rose got a normal corruption it would probably take 5 updates or more. Really unfortunate about there being no free roam events tho...

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
When Cyanna and Leto talk in the tent and the flashback starts my game gets stuck there. Anyone know a fix for that?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Solid update, I don't see it as rushed at all. I've got 18hrs of playtime in the game so far. I feel it's only rushed when you just think about the short playtime you get with each update, but if you play it from the start, the pacing is fine.

If the update was weak for me it's just because I have no interest in Cyanna. But the Rose part was good stuff.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For me the Rose scene isn't rushed, it's the Cyanna scene that's the problem. She's completely superfluous in a scene where she loses her virginity. Rose's scene took place exactly when it should have, the only way she wasn't taking dick this update was if she didn't appear in it at all as she had done basically everything sexual up to actual sex by the end of the last update. The same could be said of Cyanna and had N_Taii not combined the scenes into one she wouldn't have felt like the understudy. But they were combined into one and because Cyanna is a less important character than Rose and Ulrod is a pathetic simp for her it simply felt like she didn't really need to be there.

Everything Cyanna gave in that scene was eclipsed not only by Rose doing the same, but Rose's sacrifice of her "purity" (and I use that with giant quotation marks so as to avoid the misogynist assertions connected to the use of purity in this regard) also caused a giant magical crystal to rain super laser piss on the threat present in this update. Rose's actions not only proved that she is the rightful queen of the nation, but they also gave validity to the Duke's schemes, pushed things forward in a way that would increase her reliance on the Duke, and allowed him to seemingly get his hands on the artifact that was lost when the ship carrying Leto's family to the island sank at the start of the game. Rose's vag saved the day, Cyanna's just got stuffed because she got drunk and made an ass of herself. Cyanna really didn't need to put out at the same time as Rose.

Reactions: subtitle and Rithq1

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Duke and your pervy friend with Haylen are great, Ulrod is more of a simp than the mc and professor/wizard is boring to non-existent.

Wish Ntail focused on less antagonists. Duke getting all the girls would be my dream.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes