RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
now its my 5th time playing it from start, each of them wastes like 2hours, at first gameplay i paid attention so now its boring playing again over again cuz no saving between new new updates
You can find them in the Folder (Saves Provided). In each update you will find savesgames that are from Ntaii. Otherwise you could also take over your game saves by copying them.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
now its my 5th time playing it from start, each of them wastes like 2hours, at first gameplay i paid attention so now its boring playing again over again cuz no saving between new new updates
Why are you replaying between updates? Even if N_Taii didn't provide a save at the beginning of each update your save folder from the previous update just needs to be copy pasted into the www folder of the new update and you can use your own saves.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Maybe your problem is that you don't use the saves provided with every new update. Just an idea...smh

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What? I have a save from each update. You don't need to replay the whole game every time. And he even provides save files for each update if you lose your own save files.

mcsvs.jpg

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
did we imediately get sex free roam scenes for Aywin and Celis when they had their first sex scene in HC2 ?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
did we imediately get sex free roam scenes for Aywin and Celis when they had their first sex scene in HC2 ?
I don't know as I didn't play HC2 as it released, but we got no free roam scenes for Rose or Cyanna with this update. Regardless even if there's no sex in them it would be nice to get something for Rose at least since we're probably going to be waiting until January for any new content for them. N_Taii is moving to Japan from France, which means at least a few weeks with no work in September. So we're not going to get another update until late October possibly early November, which means we're likely to get only two more updates this year. People here have mentioned that it's likely that those two updates will be focused on Lily and Haylen, and if that's true then that means no actual updates to the main quest until January at the earliest. So some free roam events would be a nice way to tide us over. Especially since the Duke now has firm proof that sex provides a ton of energy for the super laser piss crystal towers.

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if i have done something wrong if that is even possible with no choice but the first 2 Girls Cyanna and Rose loose there Virginity exact after 9 Hour's of gameplay . Dam that is a new Record for Blue Balling . The Mc is still a Virgin he get absolute nothing not even a Handjob in that entire time . The only Sex is see in that 9 Hour's was with People in what i have absolute zero interest so not real NTR or even Fun for me to see the Soldier Fucking around the same womans 200 times in a row . And even the main Girls loose there Virginity to other People without absolute do nothing with the MC . And if i follow the hints i dont be on the NTR path as i chose Red revenge when there was an choice . As it take so brutal much time to get to interesting points i must be true that after some time i start to skip all what the people say if not 9 hours will not be enough to see at least some Woman loose there Virginity

Jul 22, 2021
Not sure if i have done something wrong if that is even possible with no choice but the first 2 Girls Cyanna and Rose loose there Virginity exact after 9 Hour's of gameplay . Dam that is a new Record for Blue Balling . The Mc is still a Virgin he get absolute nothing not even a Handjob in that entire time . The only Sex is see in that 9 Hour's was with People in what i have absolute zero interest so not real NTR or even Fun for me to see the Soldier Fucking around the same womans 200 times in a row . And even the main Girls loose there Virginity to other People without absolute do nothing with the MC . And if i follow the hints i dont be on the NTR path as i chose Red revenge when there was an choice . As it take so brutal much time to get to interesting points i must be true that after some time i start to skip all what the people say if not 9 hours will not be enough to see at least some Woman loose there Virginity
The slow burn is half the point of Hentaria's games. Maybe they aren't for you

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Are you going by the clock in RPGMaker for the time or your own measurement? As I've played HC3 for a few hours total since I can read relatively quickly and I'm an impatient person in general, yet my in game clock measures me as having played for around 12 hours.

Sep 29, 2019
Are you going by the clock in RPGMaker for the time or your own measurement? As I've played HC3 for a few hours total since I can read relatively quickly and I'm an impatient person in general, yet my in game clock measures me as having played for around 12 hours.
Im going by the Clock that show you the Playtime in the Save window

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes