RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
So Henteria chronicles 3 will probably be finished by the beginning 2024 I feel duke will make rose his wife at the bad ending pretty sure that’s what’s going to happen but until then everything is up in the air however after HCH3 is finished what’s next I Hope HCH4 goes into the future a bit like a steam magic punk era with a Victorian era look

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
My memory is a bit foggy when it comes to older Updates, at least in terms of plot/story, but i'm pretty sure that the Duke had nothing to do with the assassination of Rose's parents. I remember a scene (and i'm gonna say it again, nothing i say here is for certain since there are gaps in my memory regarding older plot points, this is just how i remember things) where the Duke was either shocked upon hearing about the death of the royal couple or he was just saying that the king and the queen dying messed with his plans. I mean sure...he could've been lying or faking his shock but i'm pretty convinced that he had nothing to do with the assassination.
Also, another reason for why i think he's "innocent" is because in the past he was in love with the queen, maybe even now in his own way, so i don't think that he'd actually kill her as well.
There's also the possibility (also my personal theory) that Rose's parents are alive, they just got kidnapped and whoever kidnapped them staged the explosion in their room so that everyone would think that they died.

Maybe the happy ending is that Leto rescues Rose's parents and once the king is back in power and the Duke defeated, Leto marries Rose and he becomes a prince, although by that point i'm pretty sure that marrying Rose would be more like a punishment for Leto and not a reward xd.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
So Henteria chronicles 3 will probably be finished by the beginning 2024 I feel duke will make rose his wife at the bad ending pretty sure that’s what’s going to happen but until then everything is up in the air however after HCH3 is finished what’s next I Hope HCH4 goes into the future a bit like a steam magic punk era with a Victorian era look
More like end of 2024 MAYBE beginning of 2025. The game is approximately halfway done as of Update9 according to N_Taii.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
More like end of 2024 MAYBE beginning of 2025. The game is approximately halfway done as of Update9 according to N_Taii.
I think at some point N_taii commented that he plans for the game to be completed in about 18-20 updates. Considering we are still going for update 8 (with 9 just around the corner). We could say that we are already close to 50% of the game.

I estimate that possibly by the second half of 2024 (maybe between July and October) the game will be completed. So N_taii will have the rest of the year to enjoy and take a well deserved rest.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mentioned I was talking about his behavior towards Rose... He's not being mean when interacting with her in their intimate scenes. Even in the virginity-loss scene, he kinda makes it seem like it's HER decision or final call.

Well, it's hard to explain... But in HC2 the 2 main antagonists spent a lot of time corrupting and blackmailing the main girls, which was fine until some point! Then they became mega-assholes in my opinion. Sharing the girls with others is the top worst thing in my book, led to lots of humiliation and exhibitionism scenes in the last part of the game.

Maybe it's just my opinion, but I see a lot of difference between ZenoXAywin (HC2) and DukeXRose (HC3). But as I said, "so far"! Only the future can tell. I'll probably drop this opinion in the first sharing or group sex scene with other males that appears, lol.
Yes, and even his behaviour towards Rose is evil. The only method Rose knows of or has access to that powers up the peacekeepers is sexual acts with the Duke. He controls the only method of powering it and even if she managed to steal it from him Leto's inexperience would probably mean poor results and I'm fairly certain the device only works with the Duke present means that no matter what Rose has no choice but to let the Duke abuse her. You put the Duke on trial for these acts and he'd be found guilty of rape no questions asked. it'd be pretty open and shut. The fact that the Duke isn't just slapping Rose around to get what he wants doesn't change the fact that he's still coercing her using her guilt for failing to live up to her parents memory and for not being able to protect her people.

My memory is a bit foggy when it comes to older Updates, at least in terms of plot/story, but i'm pretty sure that the Duke had nothing to do with the assassination of Rose's parents. I remember a scene (and i'm gonna say it again, nothing i say here is for certain since there are gaps in my memory regarding older plot points, this is just how i remember things) where the Duke was either shocked upon hearing about the death of the royal couple or he was just saying that the king and the queen dying messed with his plans. I mean sure...he could've been lying or faking his shock but i'm pretty convinced that he had nothing to do with the assassination.
Also, another reason for why i think he's "innocent" is because in the past he was in love with the queen, maybe even now in his own way, so i don't think that he'd actually kill her as well.
I don't recall a scene indicating he wasn't involved, but I admit my memory of the earlier updates is also foggy. I blame the fact that I went through HC1, 2, and 3 in pretty rapid succession. Kinda jumbles the memory a bit. Regardless he's taking advantage of the situation, has replaced the local authorities with his own militia, and took over authority instantly. Even if he didn't have the bombs planted he still clearly had plans in place to seize power as he did it far too quickly and easily for him not to have been planning a coup.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I don't recall a scene indicating he wasn't involved, but I admit my memory of the earlier updates is also foggy. I blame the fact that I went through HC1, 2, and 3 in pretty rapid succession. Kinda jumbles the memory a bit. Regardless he's taking advantage of the situation, has replaced the local authorities with his own militia, and took over authority instantly. Even if he didn't have the bombs planted he still clearly had plans in place to seize power as he did it far too quickly and easily for him not to have been planning a coup.
I don't remember a scene like that either where the Duke talks or shows surprise about the death of Rose's parents, as the other fellow mentions the most I remember now is a flashback where you see a small interaction between the Duke and Rose's mother, which hints that quite possibly he had feelings for the Queen.

At a certain point what you mention is true, whether or not the Duke was involved in the assassination of the King and Queen, he already had plans to take over so surely he would have staged a coup or something.

I would have to replay the whole game to see if the duke's secret meetings mention anything about a plan to assassinate the kings. But right now I'm kind of pressed for time and knowing my null memory reception I'll forget quickly haha.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't remember a scene like that either where the Duke talks or shows surprise about the death of Rose's parents, as the other fellow mentions the most I remember now is a flashback where you see a small interaction between the Duke and Rose's mother, which hints that quite possibly he had feelings for the Queen.

At a certain point what you mention is true, whether or not the Duke was involved in the assassination of the King and Queen, he already had plans to take over so surely he would have staged a coup or something.

I would have to replay the whole game to see if the duke's secret meetings mention anything about a plan to assassinate the kings. But right now I'm kind of pressed for time and knowing my null memory reception I'll forget quickly haha.
Dude, I get it. A couple updates ago I completely blanked certain elements even though I remembered other events that happened.

That said I don't know how seriously I would take the Duke once being in love with Rose's mom as it hasn't stopped him from manipulating and sexually assaulting her daughter. The whole "I loved someone once." rings hollow since he's now actively tearing down everything she built and everything she stood for. We're talking about a guy who has a harem of maids made up of at least a few of his rape victims. Even if he didn't kill the king and queen and I'm misremembering things, which I will once again acknowledge as a genuine possibility here, I would still say that it's something he would do without hesitation if and when the need arose.

Reactions: iCrown24

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Hm i also remember a moment in which the duke (acted?) was surprised about the assassination of the king and Queen.
So i took it that someone else is also part of the -Game of Thrones- and was responsible for that. Rose faction, the dukes' and the still unkknown third party. Maybe we could add even the islands natives and the enemies from the mainland. What a mess oO
But i always assumed the duke was behind the malfunctioning of the peacekeepers. He and his shady secret cult.

Reactions: Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I think at some point N_taii commented that he plans for the game to be completed in about 18-20 updates. Considering we are still going for update 8 (with 9 just around the corner). We could say that we are already close to 50% of the game.

I estimate that possibly by the second half of 2024 (maybe between July and October) the game will be completed. So N_taii will have the rest of the year to enjoy and take a well deserved rest.
Dude i'm so bummed about the fact that the game is gonna be completed in a year, during the demo and the first few Updates last year i was holding out for any shred of hope i could find that this game is gonna be around 30 Updates long or even 25 at least, but N_Taii has stated many times since then that he's aiming for 20. If there's one thing i don't like about this series then it's that it never really slows down, i wish we had a lot more "slice of life" updates, for a lack of a better word, where the story basically stops and the only purpose of the quests is to see the girls in different situations with their antagonists. I understand that making pixel scenes of this quality takes up a lot of money especially as a solo dev and i also understand if he wants to wrap up the game and move on to something new, but at the same time there's so much that could be added to this game that i know is not gonna make it in the final cut.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
It's not even that i wanna play this game forever or that i like completing pointless tasks the antagonists send me to do just so they can have fun with the girls while Leto's not around, my reasoning is much more simpler, more quests = more scenes. I know that as the story goes on the pace will get faster and faster but the number of scenes per Update is gonna stay the same. If let's say the game will end with Update 19, then if we're not counting Update9 which is just a few days away we're gonna get approximately 40 more scenes since there's an average of 4 scenes per Update (not counting extra scenes), which sounds a lot on paper but that 40 is gonna be divided between a lot of characters, there are the 4 main girls, the barmaids, the soliders, the maids, that nun with the weird name, i'm pretty sure we're gonna see that tribe that kidnapped us at some point again and i'm pretty sure that they're gonna get scenes as well and i'm not even counting potential new characters here. That leaves us with what, 14 more scenes for Haylen&Lily (7 each) and 16 for Rose&Cyanna (8 each) ?
I almost feel like those 40 scenes could be divided between just the 4 main girls and it still wouldn't feel like it's too much.

Reactions: Product Placement

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's not even that i wanna play this game forever or that i like completing pointless tasks the antagonists send me to do just so they can have fun with the girls while Leto's not around, my reasoning is much more simpler, more quests = more scenes. I know that as the story goes on the pace will get faster and faster but the number of scenes per Update is gonna stay the same. If let's say the game will end with Update 19, then if we're not counting Update9 which is just a few days away we're gonna get approximately 40 more scenes since there's an average of 4 scenes per Update (not counting extra scenes), which sounds a lot on paper but that 40 is gonna be divided between a lot of characters, there are the 4 main girls, the barmaids, the soliders, the maids, that nun with the weird name, i'm pretty sure we're gonna see that tribe that kidnapped us at some point again and i'm pretty sure that they're gonna get scenes as well and i'm not even counting potential new characters here. That leaves us with what, 14 more scenes for Haylen&Lily (7 each) and 16 for Rose&Cyanna (8 each) ?
I almost feel like those 40 scenes could be divided between just the 4 main girls and it still wouldn't feel like it's too much.
For me personally, the HC series ahs always been a bit slow. Its not too bad when you play it per update. But when you sit down and play HC2 from teh start its pretty long.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
For me personally, the HC series ahs always been a bit slow. Its not too bad when you play it per update. But when you sit down and play HC2 from teh start its pretty long.
Yeah i thought about that while i was writing my thing above, how a 30 Update game would look like as a complete product and who would even play it through, after all god knows i wouldn't be able to play through HC2 again so i understand what you're saying, but people who are gonna play the game only once it's completed will have no idea about how long it's gonna take for them to play it all the way through going in, and if they get hooked in the first few updates worth of content then they're gonna play it through however long it may take them, at least that's how i feel like, and people who would drop the game just because it's too long would drop the game as it is right now in it's current state as well, they'd just ask for a save file with every scene unlocked and they'd jack off to the recollection room and never open the game again. To them there's no diffrence between an 8 hour game and a 19 hour game, they wanna cum within the next 20 minutes and then go about their day.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I feel like in terms of you know...short/long and slow/fast, once the whole game is completed, HC3 is gonna look something like this:
First half: slow and really long
Second half: fast and short
Which is a shame cause 80% of the people are here for the second half. To clarify, i don't think it's gonna be short, it's just gonna feel short compared to the first half.
If you think about it, we're halfway through the game and not only just 2 out of the 4 girls are (barely) having sex, Lily was basically completly ignored during these 8 Updates, and i wouldn't even say that it's because the build-up was TOO slow, it's more like there are waaay too many girls that needs attention, i feel like that's another reason for why HC2 feels really slow for most people, it's because THERE ARE 5 GIRLS whose corruption is happening at the same time, you gotta do 4 quests (Aywin&Celis is 1 quest, and then 1 for each of the 3 side girls) just to see everyone get corrupted just a little bit. With HC3 it's better cause there's "only" 4, but with all the extra characters added, having one less side character makes no difference at all.
I really hope HC4 will go back to how HC1 was done and we're only gonna get 3 girls, either 1 main and 2 side girl, or 2 main and 1 side girl, honestly i wouldn't even mind if it was just 2.

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
I feel like in terms of you know...short/long and slow/fast, once the whole game is completed, HC3 is gonna look something like this:
First half: slow and really long
Second half: fast and short
Which is a shame cause 80% of the people are here for the second half. To clarify, i don't think it's gonna be short, it's just gonna feel short compared to the first half.
If you think about it, we're halfway through the game and not only just 2 out of the 4 girls are (barely) having sex, Lily was basically completly ignored during these 8 Updates, and i wouldn't even say that it's because the build-up was TOO slow, it's more like there are waaay too many girls that needs attention, i feel like that's another reason for why HC2 feels really slow for most people, it's because THERE ARE 5 GIRLS whose corruption is happening at the same time, you gotta do 4 quests (Aywin&Celis is 1 quest, and then 1 for each of the 3 side girls) just to see everyone get corrupted just a little bit. With HC3 it's better cause there's "only" 4, but with all the extra characters added, having one less side character makes no difference at all.
I really hope HC4 will go back to how HC1 was done and we're only gonna get 3 girls, either 1 main and 2 side girl, or 2 main and 1 side girl, honestly i wouldn't even mind if it was just 2.

Have to disagree here, the second half of HC2 had me nutting every fifteen minutes, game lasted for years lmao

Reactions: Goriel

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
He made that Xmas game we’re Santa Claus had some holiday fun with a married man wife and daughter that was pretty good game i hope he does something like that again someday but not with santa and with a different family we’re they spend the holidays with a random male like ugly uncle or a young fat male who is spending the holidays with them like with husband and wife along with daughter and her boyfriend

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He made that Xmas game we’re Santa Claus had some holiday fun with a married man wife and daughter that was pretty good game i hope he does something like that again someday but not with santa and with a different family we’re they spend the holidays with a random male like ugly uncle or a young fat male who is spending the holidays with them like with husband and wife along with daughter and her boyfriend
Yea, that would be awesome. Santa clause was just too goofy of a setup for me to get into in that special. But another short that's got a similar setup would be dope.

I always liked having bit of a bait and switch to throw my mind off and get a bit of a surprise. Like they go on vacation and the husband is so worried about keeping an eye on the playboy that he doesn't notice the fat old uncle stealing the girls. lol

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes