RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

lynusthesly

Mar 15, 2019
That is genuinely one of the parts that I really like about Inatari's game so far! It's not perfect, especially since they are still clearly in the process of developing as an artist with how much some of the designs have already changed in less than a year. Which does make the bastards stand out a little more than they should, because I don't believe any of their looks have been updated last I checked.

But I am also a ~huge~ fan of Unbalance and Scars of Summer... so I think it goes without saying that my brain is clearly broken in some fundamental way.
Is Unbalance a game or just a manga? I couldn't find it, but I played Scars of Summer and did enjoy it quite well. Was curious about the other.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m so bored there are not any new games just simple cg games no disrespect to the people who made them I’m just not invested in cg anymore it’s because I discovered Boy Hero Ken sprite animation and moaning

Reactions: LordFrz

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Damn, you have made me remember one of the best games I played. No unnecessary ugly and not ultra villain NTR antagonist. A rare gem among NTR games...
Yes it was of course we Henteria chronicles and the other sprite animated games which are too few but most of them use to much chibi sprites which are good but not hot enough

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I know corruption village has big sprite characters but they not are hot enough this creator has gone like sixth flowerbed but he had awesome 2d sprite animation
gone? I though he was active just a few months ago? Did all teh people complaining about him not releasing his game drive him insane? ):

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
gone? I though he was active just a few months ago? Did all teh people complaining about him not releasing his game drive him insane? ):
Maybe he repost twitter now X i hope he is alright I mean he try to do another project for a different reason but don’t know anything about it I just hope he recovers and comes back explain what happened to him

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Pressure does do a lot his pixel work is amazing but it probably not easy and people asking the question didn’t help

• Sad
Reactions: LordFrz

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Is Unbalance a game or just a manga? I couldn't find it, but I played Scars of Summer and did enjoy it quite well. Was curious about the other.
Unbalance is a doujin artist who leans super hard into the beautiful woman/ugly bastard aesthetic with pretty much all of his work. It's a very "love it or hate it" situation with how much detail he puts into making the men look truly hideous as opposed to just flawed. But if you appreciated the men in Scars of Summer, then it might be up your alley because they are all extremely Oyama-like.

AizawaAsahi.jpg

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Unbalance is a doujin artist who leans super hard into the beautiful woman/ugly bastard aesthetic with pretty much all of his work. It's a very "love it or hate it" situation with how much detail he puts into making the men look truly hideous as opposed to just flawed. But if you appreciated the men in Scars of Summer, then it might be up your alley because they are all extremely Oyama-like.

View attachment 3069900
I read it before

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
That's my dilemma with eroge. I fucking love NTR/Corruption with "age-gap" fetish, but most of these games put an antagonist with a very hideous appearance or personality.

Scars of Summer, Elf Girl Reverse Isekai-ed and Tina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison are good examples of this. All with very amazing looking girls and good premise, but the guys look absolutely awful or are too vile. And I don't mind bald, fat, tricky and deceptive male characters... But damn it, why so monstrously ugly and/or bastard?

HC3 is doing great so far with the antagonists' personalities, they are not ultra assholes. I'm really enjoying Duke's behavior towards Rose for now. He's proving to be very manipulative, but not too evil! But HC2 has let me down pretty hard in this aspect, specially in the final chapters... So I'm already prepared for the worst, lol.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's my dilemma with eroge. I fucking love NTR/Corruption with "age-gap" fetish, but most of these games put an antagonist with a very hideous appearance or personality.

Scars of Summer, Elf Girl Reverse Isekai-ed and Tina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison are good examples of this. All with very amazing looking girls and good premise, but the guys look absolutely awful or are too vile. And I don't mind bald, fat, tricky and deceptive male characters... But damn it, why so monstrously ugly and/or bastard?

HC3 is doing great so far with the antagonists' personalities, they are not ultra assholes. I'm really enjoying Duke's behavior towards Rose for now. He's proving to be very manipulative, but not too evil! But HC2 has let me down pretty hard in this aspect, specially in the final chapters... So I'm already prepared for the worst, lol.
How is the Duke not ultra evil? He's a high ranking member of a conspiracy to overthrow the government, clearly plans to claim all power for himself, given what we know of him there's a good chance he gave the order to assassinate Rose's parents, he treats women like objects, he's a rapist, and he's a greedy, manipulative liar. I don't really see how you could make the Duke worse without just completely peeling the mask off and turning him into the hentai equivalent of a villain from a Saturday morning cartoon.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How is the Duke not ultra evil? He's a high ranking member of a conspiracy to overthrow the government, clearly plans to claim all power for himself, given what we know of him there's a good chance he gave the order to assassinate Rose's parents, he treats women like objects, he's a rapist, and he's a greedy, manipulative liar. I don't really see how you could make the Duke worse without just completely peeling the mask off and turning him into the hentai equivalent of a villain from a Saturday morning cartoon.
Yeah well, we are used to saturday morning cartoons.

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
How is the Duke not ultra evil?
I mentioned I was talking about his behavior towards Rose... He's not being mean when interacting with her in their intimate scenes. Even in the virginity-loss scene, he kinda makes it seem like it's HER decision or final call.

Well, it's hard to explain... But in HC2 the 2 main antagonists spent a lot of time corrupting and blackmailing the main girls, which was fine until some point! Then they became mega-assholes in my opinion. Sharing the girls with others is the top worst thing in my book, led to lots of humiliation and exhibitionism scenes in the last part of the game.

Maybe it's just my opinion, but I see a lot of difference between ZenoXAywin (HC2) and DukeXRose (HC3). But as I said, "so far"! Only the future can tell. I'll probably drop this opinion in the first sharing or group sex scene with other males that appears, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
My memory is a bit foggy when it comes to older Updates, at least in terms of plot/story, but i'm pretty sure that the Duke had nothing to do with the assassination of Rose's parents. I remember a scene (and i'm gonna say it again, nothing i say here is for certain since there are gaps in my memory regarding older plot points, this is just how i remember things) where the Duke was either shocked upon hearing about the death of the royal couple or he was just saying that the king and the queen dying messed with his plans. I mean sure...he could've been lying or faking his shock but i'm pretty convinced that he had nothing to do with the assassination.
Also, another reason for why i think he's "innocent" is because in the past he was in love with the queen, maybe even now in his own way, so i don't think that he'd actually kill her as well.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes