RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
The guy who made Boy hero Ken is gone and he never finished the game I wanted to see the third ending with the mayor
God, I still think about this game at least three or four times per month even after three years of dead silence... What an absolute shame that it was never truly finished because it had so much charm with how it handled the NTR.

Reactions: Kek1245 and LordFrz

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wish i could make games like this one. The problem is im shit at art and storywriting. Im only good with programming.
I hope to hear soon some news about next update

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It won't be any huge jump, no. Just bigger sprites that would then be more detailed, something like that:
View attachment 3052091
That's an example from an artist who DM'ed me asking me if I had any work. Turns out he did one commission and then disappeared without ever finishing the second one, but I keep coming back to his portfolio. They wouldn't be as chubby as the example, but that's a rough idea of what I'd like to go with.

That'll depend if Dyun is still on board with it, because I'm not planning to change him. I hired a different artist after HC2 because the guy who did the art disappeared for several months. I seem to have an issue with disappearing artists^^
Damn, I would love to see sprites like that for HC4. In fact, having 1 short haired fatty milf would be hella dope. lol I imagine the artist just did have enough work to feed himself and had to bite the bullet and work a boring job ): Hopefully, he comes back when you have work, or you can find someone who can make similar sprites. You know, if the money is there from the current game to justify that expensive endeavor.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
PS: I know I can't dictate what's going on in this thread, but please don't diss other devs to defend me. I appreciate the intention, but we're all working hard on our games, and sometimes we make mistakes in the eyes of some.
Gonna second this in case someone else brings up my game again. Please don't put it as an example to diss another dev, specially in their own game's thread. N_taii is doing fantastic work here and I hope they keep it up.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
They do, that's why every time I find a good one, I lock them in my basem- I do my best to keep them around : )
Here’s question I’m curious if you would do it or not I’m just asking to satisfy my curiosity like if you we’re asked to do a remake of Boy hero ken like a entire remake of the whole game we’re you add something different parts into the story how would you remake the whole game like more pixel scene instead of cg like said I my own curiosity sorry if asking something silly

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Here’s question I’m curious if you would do it or not I’m just asking to satisfy my curiosity like if you we’re asked to do a remake of Boy hero ken like a entire remake of the whole game we’re you add something different parts into the story how would you remake the whole game like more pixel scene instead of cg like said I my own curiosity sorry if asking something silly
I would think anyone would feel super hesitant to try and finish someone elses work without permission. Sometimes you just have to let things be. That said, I like the bigger sprites boy hero has, and think you could make a game with the same premise. Different but the same.

Boy hero has an unused bj sprite sheet for the tomboy. But not much else other than that so anything else would have to be brand new. Which suck because his last post sounded like he wasn't too far from teh final path, so I bet a bunch is completed on his pc. rip that data.

We will never know, but I feel boy hero had so much left unfinished. You have the ending we didn't get where we find out what happens in the mansion. But there is also stuff that looked like he thought about adding but didn't get to. There's the adventuring part in the Inn, where one guy has a crush on teh girl. So we could have had teh side content of the girl getting nailed by the other guy or mayor. We also had the other town girls and we did find out that the mayor was fucking. So we could have had those scenes too.

Ultimately I think it's best to just let is be done. While I think N_Taii is one of the few who could do it well, I think without permission from the original creator or their family it's just not worth doing. Who knows, the original dev might return from his Isikai and drop the update in 10yrs. lol

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I would think anyone would feel super hesitant to try and finish someone elses work without permission. Sometimes you just have to let things be. That said, I like the bigger sprites boy hero has, and think you could make a game with the same premise. Different but the same.

Boy hero has an unused bj sprite sheet for the tomboy. But not much else other than that so anything else would have to be brand new. Which suck because his last post sounded like he wasn't too far from teh final path, so I bet a bunch is completed on his pc. rip that data.

We will never know, but I feel boy hero had so much left unfinished. You have the ending we didn't get where we find out what happens in the mansion. But there is also stuff that looked like he thought about adding but didn't get to. There's the adventuring part in the Inn, where one guy has a crush on teh girl. So we could have had teh side content of the girl getting nailed by the other guy or mayor. We also had the other town girls and we did find out that the mayor was fucking. So we could have had those scenes too.

Ultimately I think it's best to just let is be done. While I think N_Taii is one of the few who could do it well, I think without permission from the original creator or their family it's just not worth doing. Who knows, the original dev might return from his Isikai and drop the update in 10yrs. lol
Yeah I hope it does happen I’m curious whatever happened to him/her to the I’m curious all the creators keep disappearing

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yar, Inatari just dropped a new update for patreon subs and the public release of the previous update. Sprites definitely need some work and the male characters in it are... hellaciously ugly but it's a solid option for games similar to HC.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yar, Inatari just dropped a new update for patreon subs and the public release of the previous update. Sprites definitely need some work and the male characters in it are... hellaciously ugly but it's a solid option for games similar to HC.
Mans is a master at the ugly bastards, its dope, lol.

Reactions: ktez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I dunno, I feel like Inatari takes the ugly bastard trope just a little too far. Inatari's ugly bastards are so ugly that they're a completely different art style than the rest of the characters.

• Haha
Reactions: LordFrz

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I dunno, I feel like Inatari takes the ugly bastard trope just a little too far. Inatari's ugly bastards are so ugly that they're a completely different art style than the rest of the characters.
You can't ever take the ugly bastard trope too far

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes