RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Because people like seeing the dev able to make money so he can continue making the game.
Yeah, I literally had one guy harassing me via PMs begging for the update. I eventually had to block him because he wouldn't take "No." "I already said no." "Seriously, fuck off." and "I don't care if you're pretending to live in Russia where patreon does not function. Use a VPN if you're desperate then fuck off." for an answer.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, I literally had one guy harassing me via PMs begging for the update. I eventually had to block him because he wouldn't take "No." "I already said no." "Seriously, fuck off." and "I don't care if you're pretending to live in Russia where patreon does not function. Use a VPN if you're desperate then fuck off." for an answer.
I think it was the same guy who wrote me once, I just ignored him and never answered the message hahaha, and I think he understood that nothing would happen to him because he never wrote me again

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think it was the same guy who wrote me once, I just ignored him and never answered the message hahaha, and I think he understood that nothing would happen to him because he never wrote me again
I tried that and got more than one message.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure we're all talking about the same guy, and while i'm aware that i should follow your examples and just simply ignore him, for some unknown reason i find him extremely entertaining at times.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean, don't get me wrong someone so pathetic is funny. I just have severely limited patience.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Kinda ironic on a site like this but ok I guess.
I don't think this means much. It depends on the game itself and it's community.

There are games like SAO where you only need to wait for 30 minutes before someone leaks the newest version.
If you would criticize the leaker you would receive tons of hatred/mockery whatever.

Then there are games like HC where the leaker or people asking for the leak gets heavy flak even one month after the release.

I won't say this is good that is bad (or the other way). It simply depends on the thread and fanbase of said thread.

Reactions: dobzzz

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
HMmmm, how you can use VPN on your credit card or bank? =D
In theory (I think), with Paypal nothing should happen, although I'm not 100% sure. Likewise, if you have no way to support N_taii on Patreon (either because you don't have the money, Patreon is blocked in your country, etc) the game is released for free a month later, can understand the part that many people don't like to wait or it becomes too long the time, but I think it's better that they can access the game than not being able to do so

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
with Paypal nothing should happen
Paypal doesnt work, so

many people don't like to wait or it becomes too long the time
And thats, yeah.

Im from nerby country, and got similar troubles (not all of them, luckily i can buy patreon versions). As for leaks from time to time they`re would be, you cant get rid of it, but being too pushy, yeah, thats cringe. But N_taii got pretty good community (very surprised) so its +\- ok.
Got news when the next update will be out?

And as always, sorry for bad english.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
There's ways around it. This is the internet, there's ways around everything.
Nah, i dont think so, especially with bank system. Maybe you can go in dark web and do something there, but cmon, how could medium user figure this out? Or maybe crypto

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't think this means much. It depends on the game itself and it's community.

There are games like SAO where you only need to wait for 30 minutes before someone leaks the newest version.
If you would criticize the leaker you would receive tons of hatred/mockery whatever.

Then there are games like HC where the leaker or people asking for the leak gets heavy flak even one month after the release.

I won't say this is good that is bad (or the other way). It simply depends on the thread and fanbase of said thread.
I just view it as hypocritical. I figure if you are gonna use a pirate site to pirate games, then why do it half way and still try to think you are in the right?

My Steam account is filled with nothing but games that have online features because you cant pirate them, but for anything single-player I get all my stuff from Pirates Bay because I think its stupid to pay for a product that I can otherwise get for free.

There is the whole debate of "if you steal the product you are depriving the creator", well in a sense the creator wouldnt have their product stolen if there wasnt any interest in it. For example, if I am looking for a new game on this site, odds are I am using the latest updates page, I am not scrolling through Patreon or Subscribe-Stars to find a hidden gem.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Nah, i dont think so, especially with bank system. Maybe you can go in dark web and do something there, but cmon, how could medium user figure this out? Or maybe crypto
Yes way. Now please shut the fuck up. You're just causing arguments for the sake of arguing.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Wait a minute, I just remembered that N_taii has an itch.io, is that site also banned in Russia? Maybe they could buy the game there

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Or, call me crazy, he could easily just open an account in another country. I'm not exactly rolling in cash but I do have multiple foreign accounts and credit cards. There are ways around being tied to a banned country. To say it's impossible is ignorant and not worth discussing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I swear to God it's like people are not reading what I initially posted. Pretending. The dude was pretending to try and get a free update weeks in advance.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Yes way. Now please shut the fuck up. You're just causing arguments for the sake of arguing.
I wonder every time you writing something its so much agression, and not accepting other point of view its ridiculous. And shutting me up for nothing, boy you need to calm down im not the guy that asking everyone for free update. I dont try arguing, just trying to use my english vocabulary (yeah on this site, why not?) and say that its not that simple (not to mention laziness)

Wait a minute, I just remembered that N_taii has an itch.io, is that site also banned in Russia? Maybe they could buy the game there
Someone said about itch.io, but i dont remember is it working or not

Reactions: Karkrash91
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes