RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Out of curiosity since this is my first attempt at this series, is there a "pure route" that the MC can potentially save everyone from corruption? Or only able to save limited characters due to time constraint? Or there is no salvation as everyone is bound to get corrupted via plot and MC is just here for the ride?

Thanks for answering!
That depends on your definition of "saving" everyone. There is a Happy ending where you can (presumably, since it's not in the game yet) save them from the corruption in the end, but you can't prevent it or do a playthrough without any NTR. The story is mostly linear so your choices don't actually change anything that happens up until the end, where it branches into three different finales: the Happy ending, the NTR ending, and the Revenge ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xivas

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Out of curiosity since this is my first attempt at this series, is there a "pure route" that the MC can potentially save everyone from corruption? Or only able to save limited characters due to time constraint? Or there is no salvation as everyone is bound to get corrupted via plot and MC is just here for the ride?

Thanks for answering!
if you mean pure by no one gets fucked then no

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Thanks for answering!
Yes and no. The Henteria Chronicles series is about corruption and NTR. If you look at the splash image for the game the letters N, T, and R are highlighted in red while the rest of the letters in Henteria are blue. The corruption is largely unavoidable and there's only two ways to avoid seeing it. First, you turn off the omniscient POV which means you only see Leto's perspective and therefore miss out on the sex scenes not directly involving Leto, of which there are none unless he's viewing them since he does not have sexual relations with anyone, but they still happen regardless of whether or not you see them. Second, you don't do the content. Of the corruptible female characters only Rose and Cyanna are involved in the main plot with the corruption of Haylen and Lily happening in side quests. N_Taii has stated that he may include the option for Haylen and Lily to remain somewhat uncorrupted if you do not do their sidequests, although his statements on the subject were not definitive and he may wind up not following through on it simply due to workload etc.

The game will have multiple endings that, depending on some conversation choices you make, will result in a few different endings. I believe they can more or less be divided up by NTR ending, good ending, and revenge ending. Which basically means the corrupters win, Leto wins, or Leto breaks bad and if HC1 and 2 are any example defeats and supplants the corrupters.

tldr; if you're looking for a route in which no NTR happens and everyone remains a chaste perfect virgin... you're barking up the wrong tree.

• Red Heart

xivas

Oct 8, 2023
Thanks for all the replies! Haha Im definitely not looking for a virgin run through the game knowing the theme, but good to know that there will be a happy ending implemented at some point (hopefully :LOL:), since I usually like to play both happy routes and full on corruption routes in games like this.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Rose and Duke route has been my favorite through this game I think In the next update I feel like rose is going to have sex with Duke again at the party or i hope so

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for all the replies! Haha Im definitely not looking for a virgin run through the game knowing the theme, but good to know that there will be a happy ending implemented at some point (hopefully :LOL:), since I usually like to play both happy routes and full on corruption routes in games like this.
The happy ending IMO is always the revenge ending bc if there's one thing about this series, by the end mfs need to die.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm not too big into the revenge endings simply because it feels like sloppy seconds. Like I get it, the bad guys shit all over you, your life, your friends, family, and your home so wanting revenge makes sense. But in HC1 and 2 you just slot yourself into the position of your enemy with most of the women not really suffering any ill effects of their emotional and sexual betrayal. Most of the time they get to continue on with where they were previously only taking the MC's dick instead of whoever they were fucking before. If revenge is going to happenin HC3 I want REVENGE. I want the punishment to suit the crime for everyone and especially for the women since revenge on the men is assured.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I'm not too big into the revenge endings simply because it feels like sloppy seconds. Like I get it, the bad guys shit all over you, your life, your friends, family, and your home so wanting revenge makes sense. But in HC1 and 2 you just slot yourself into the position of your enemy with most of the women not really suffering any ill effects of their emotional and sexual betrayal. Most of the time they get to continue on with where they were previously only taking the MC's dick instead of whoever they were fucking before. If revenge is going to happenin HC3 I want REVENGE. I want the punishment to suit the crime for everyone and especially for the women since revenge on the men is assured.
I feel the same. It seems like the story doesnt aknowledge how fucked up the women's choices and actions are. Redemption needs to be earned, and revenge needs to include them also.

Reactions: Ragingrager

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
I feel the same. It seems like the story doesnt aknowledge how fucked up the women's choices and actions are. Redemption needs to be earned, and revenge needs to include them also.
While I get what you say, and this is purely a discussion on semantics, I think you are wrong choosing the term "redemption". Redemption only comes when there is room for it, in the good end, the revenge end is for the unforgiving Leto, for the due retribution for everyone involved. No forgiveness, no mercy, is how it should go.

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
i personally liked the good endings in the previous games.
the true ends are painful though :cry:
I honestly liked the good ending better than the revenge ending in the previous entry. I think that it delivered better ithe intended feeling. I felt more satisfied with scruffy-bearded happy Noah, than with tyrannical avenger Noah. I think it was more organic and better executed.

Reactions: Goriel

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
The revenge-path isn't the one i look forward to the most but since everyone keeps discussing about it, here's my humble opinion:

I'm fine with just the antagonists getting punished and the girls will be left out.
That said, IF N_taii decides to include the girls too i hope there will be a reason for it.

If Leto takes Haylens child away or puts a curse on her so that she never gets pregnant no matter how much she wishes for a child. Or Rose loses Leto, then the duke, then her title and even ruins the reputation her family built over hundreds of years. Cyanna gets a chastity belt, Lily has to see how her family get's thrown back to the mainland because of her.
All of this are random examples i came up with.

If the girls get such "revenge" treatment i could only accept it if they kind of deserve it. If i feel they deserve it.
But they don't deserve such a cruel fate simply because they were forced/manipulated into fucking someone else. They may grow to love their antagonists and prefer them over Leto but that alone isn't a "sin" in my book.
I also believe even if Haylen fully accepts Jason, she still cares about Leto. Even if Cyanna decides to stay with Ulrod, she will not hate Leto. Even if Rose marries the duke and loves sex with him i don't see her as an evil queen or something like that.

They need to act evil, do not just shameless but outright immoral and harmful things to either Leto or the country. For example Rose letting the natives die so that the peacekeepers will regain their power, Cyanna actively helping Brutus and the soldiers to break female soldiers or helping them raping citiziens/captives/natives whatever. Haylen stealing the churches money leaving orphans to stay hungry or organising fuck-meetings inside the church.
Once the three different branches start the love interests should first be shown doing or helping their new lovers do evil things before the later part of the revenge path will show Leto dealing with them. Only then could i somewhat accept this "revenge".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yea
I very much agree with you here. In the first game, I feel like I had to save the women, because they actually were victims.
The Valkyrie didn't fight back because she was afraid what the demons would do to the rest of you, and wasn't happy about it up until the very end.
The sister, well, she's a dumb young adult who never had a boyfriend, of course she got manipulated by a demon, can't exactly hate her for that. Especially since, unlike Celis, she's your actual sister, and thus doesn't see you as a potential boyfriend or anything like that.
And the maid? Basically tied up and raped until her mind gets broken. So yeah, I saved them as soon as I could.

In the second game, MC's family behaved like shit, so I didn't even care about them in the end.
Yeah, the Valkyrie from the first game didn't really do anything wrong outside of fall for a scheme that only an absolute moron would fall for. Realistically if the demon guy had reported the HC1 MC to the authorities and they had a problem with him accidentally coming into contact with a godlike being the Valkyrie could have used her authority, powers, and position to get the government to back off. Especially since the game is seemingly set pretty far out into the boonies. Her actions were legitimately to protect the kid and she is drugged and raped into submission as a result. The sister and the maid also shouldn't be punished.

With HC2, though, Aywin and Celis turn on Noa almost instantly and they do it long before they have any actual reason to. Aywin is being a shitty mother days after her husband is dead and buried, and Celis is using protecting Noa as justification to taking dick when she has literally no reason to even think he needs protection of any kind all while professing romantic love for him. Aywin gets a decent punishment at the end as a relief woman for Noa's troops, but Celis just winds up as Noa's top concubine living in the lap of luxury. She should have been banished or something to that extent.

If HC3 eventually has Rose actively betraying Leto and prioritizing her pleasure over her love for him then she deserves some comeuppance for that. If Leto does take revenge against the Duke I'd like to see Rose wind up sad and alone. As in she has to remain queen but she lost the main she loved and all her friends to the ends of the Duke's machinations. No whips, no chains, no injury just... loneliness.

Reactions: Rixen and bucefala

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
The revenge-path isn't the one i look forward to the most but since everyone keeps discussing about it, here's my humble opinion:

I'm fine with just the antagonists getting punished and the girls will be left out.
That said, IF N_taii decides to include the girls too i hope there will be a reason for it.

If Leto takes Haylens child away or puts a curse on her so that she never gets pregnant no matter how much she wishes for a child. Or Rose loses Leto, then the duke, then her title and even ruins the reputation her family built over hundreds of years. Cyanna gets a chastity belt, Lily has to see how her family get's thrown back to the mainland because of her.
All of this are random examples i came up with.

If the girls get such "revenge" treatment i could only accept it if they kind of deserve it. If i feel they deserve it.
But they don't deserve such a cruel fate simply because they were forced/manipulated into fucking someone else. They may grow to love their antagonists and prefer them over Leto but that alone isn't a "sin" in my book.
I also believe even if Haylen fully accepts Jason, she still cares about Leto. Even if Cyanna decides to stay with Ulrod, she will not hate Leto. Even if Rose marries the duke and loves sex with him i don't see her as an evil queen or something like that.

They need to act evil, do not just shameless but outright immoral and harmful things to either Leto or the country. For example Rose letting the natives die so that the peacekeepers will regain their power, Cyanna actively helping Brutus and the soldiers to break female soldiers or helping them raping citiziens/captives/natives whatever. Haylen stealing the churches money leaving orphans to stay hungry or organising fuck-meetings inside the church.
Once the three different branches start the love interests should first be shown doing or helping their new lovers do evil things before the later part of the revenge path will show Leto dealing with them. Only then could i somewhat accept this "revenge".
I think that if this entry of the series follows the pattern of the previous ones the girls will steadily chose their NTR partners over Leto and also endorse and help with their plots and subterfuges. Rose for example will help with the plans of the secret organization, albeit reluctantly or unbeknownst at first she will end up prioritizing the Duke's ploys over her trust on Leto, her trust shifting from one to the other. I foresee that this will involve the natives and the truth behind the peacekeepers in some way. Cyanna will also help Ulrod with his shit in the military etc, etc. And even if the girls start undoubtedly as victims the lines between being victims and perpetrators will start to gradually blur more and more.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think that if this entry of the series follows the pattern of the previous ones the girls will steadily chose their NTR partners over Leto and also endorse and help with their plots and subterfuges. Rose for example will help with the plans of the secret organization, albeit reluctantly or unbeknownst at first she will end up prioritizing the Duke's ploys over her trust on Leto, her trust shifting from one to the other. I foresee that this will involve the natives and the truth behind the peacekeepers in some way. Cyanna will also help Ulrod with his shit in the military etc, etc. And even if the girls start undoubtedly as victims the lines between being victims and perpetrators will start to gradually blur more and more.
I don't know if you can even call the women victims in HC3. All of the men are certainly quite pushy and domineering but the women all ultimately make their own choices.

Haylen capitulates almost immediately with little to no real pressure from the guard whose name I can't remember. She's certainly being taken advantage of since the guard is scheming ways to get her to put out but he'd have given up a long time ago if she'd resisted.

Lily takes the pleasure offered her without considering the consequences and decides to use her sexuality to get what she wants of her own volition. The magic shop owner is definitely using his position of power over her as a means to manipulate Lily however she's still making her own choices.

Cyanna's guilt over her perceived abandonment of Ulrod affects her actions but she's still making her own decisions.

Rose is the closest to an actual victim but at no point does she ever actually make any real effort to figure things out for herself. Rose just takes the Duke's words at face value and reluctantly goes along with it, and if the latest update is anything to go by that reluctance is already fading fast.

Physical and emotional betrayal is already happening and it's only so long before the priorities of the characters shift from aligning with Leto as friends and lovers to aligning with their partners for the promise of pleasure. It happened in HC1, it happened very quickly in HC2, and it's beginning to happen in HC3 and it's not going to be victimless.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know if you can even call the women victims in HC3. All of the men are certainly quite pushy and domineering but the women all ultimately make their own choices.

Haylen capitulates almost immediately with little to no real pressure from the guard whose name I can't remember. She's certainly being taken advantage of since the guard is scheming ways to get her to put out but he'd have given up a long time ago if she'd resisted.

Lily takes the pleasure offered her without considering the consequences and decides to use her sexuality to get what she wants of her own volition. The magic shop owner is definitely using his position of power over her as a means to manipulate Lily however she's still making her own choices.

Cyanna's guilt over her perceived abandonment of Ulrod affects her actions but she's still making her own decisions.

Rose is the closest to an actual victim but at no point does she ever actually make any real effort to figure things out for herself. Rose just takes the Duke's words at face value and reluctantly goes along with it, and if the latest update is anything to go by that reluctance is already fading fast.

Physical and emotional betrayal is already happening and it's only so long before the priorities of the characters shift from aligning with Leto as friends and lovers to aligning with their partners for the promise of pleasure. It happened in HC1, it happened very quickly in HC2, and it's beginning to happen in HC3 and it's not going to be victimless.
I agree, Rose seems to be the only one quite forced into her role. Others are kinda just taking the easy path out.

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019

Yeah, sold, albeit I still feel strongly for Rose, her situation is surrounded by intangibles that make the Duke's ploys effective. But yeah, the fall has already started and is going to be free fall from here on, possibly all my sympathies will start to fade with each update.

Reactions: bucefala

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I may be misremembering but I don't recall Rose putting up much more than token resistance to the Duke's scheme and because of this I don't have much sympathy for her. The only one of the women I do have sympathy for is Cyanna because Ulrod is preying on her deep seated feelings of self loathing and guilt to get what he wants. Haylen is falling to attention she's not used to receiving, Lily is falling for the promise of money and her desperation to reunite with her family, and Rose fell to the Duke using her duty against her. I don't really relate to those problem but I definitely relate to Cyanna's inner demons being used against her.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I may be misremembering but I don't recall Rose putting up much more than token resistance to the Duke's scheme and because of this I don't have much sympathy for her. The only one of the women I do have sympathy for is Cyanna because Ulrod is preying on her deep seated feelings of self loathing and guilt to get what he wants. Haylen is falling to attention she's not used to receiving, Lily is falling for the promise of money and her desperation to reunite with her family, and Rose fell to the Duke using her duty against her. I don't really relate to those problem but I definitely relate to Cyanna's inner demons being used against her.
dont think rose had much of a choice to decline, either losing the virginity or your childhood gets demolished

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes