RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
dont think rose had much of a choice to decline, either losing the virginity or your childhood gets demolished
Yes, but that was a later stage of it and I'm talking at the very beginning. I feel like it was a situation where they were all "The peacekeepers are powered by sexual energy, I have a device that will allow us to power them up by fooling around with each other." to which Rose replied "Ew. No." and then something relatively minor changed her mind. Like one of the choices you make as Leto or something.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, but that was a later stage of it and I'm talking at the very beginning. I feel like it was a situation where they were all "The peacekeepers are powered by sexual energy, I have a device that will allow us to power them up by fooling around with each other." to which Rose replied "Ew. No." and then something relatively minor changed her mind. Like one of the choices you make as Leto or something.
Its more about an actual situation where they really need the peacekeepers. Its like resolving issues with the military in peace vs at war.

I feel like her hook is the biggest, since it pertains to the safety of her whole nation. She has to weigh her dignity vs the lives of her subjects.

Then look at others. Lily just needs money to save her family. I bet Rose would have enough pull to help her there, but she would rather do it herself, because she has too much pride to ask for help. So she ends up whoring herself.

Haylen has her goodness abused, but at the same time she ends up just being overly naive and dumb. Again, not a good reason.

Cyanna is worried about Leto, but again she could just kinda trust him. I feel that her hook is again very shaky.

Out of all of them, I feel Rose is the only one I have sympathy for.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I don't blame Rose for going along Dukes scheme. It is suspicious that he had such convenient device to charge towers with some sexual energy but it's the only known way for her to return them to their function as fast as possible. And to add she was stressed with huge responsibility that fell on her after her parents sudden demise. As much as she loves Leto, her sense of responsibility is weighing her down and Duke easily uses that as leverage. Her situation is dire since there is actual danger if towers remain dead.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Wow i just realised, Rose and Cyanna's first sex scenes were released 5 months ago, which means that there's gonna be a 6 months gap between their first and second sex scenes when Update 11 comes out in February, damn.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Duke definitely played Rose's duty against her and her decision to give in makes a certain amount of sense. It's not the fact that she agreed that causes me to lack sympathy for her it's the fact that she gave in without making any real effort into trying to figure out an alternative. Rose accepted her position as the duke's "guest" pretty easily and it makes her "Dammit, I'm the royal here and you will respect my authority!" moments come across as more laughable than they are intended to.

Yar, interesting PoL today. Not relevant to HC3 but a new potential model for sprites in future games is a neat sneak peek.

Reactions: bucefala

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I think it was her just losing all hope and seeing a small light, she started off small but seeing it actually fill the medal with energy gave her hope to save the kingdom and make her dead parents proud In a way, atleast that's what I got from all of it

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think it was her just losing all hope and seeing a small light, she started off small but seeing it actually fill the medal with energy gave her hope to save the kingdom and make her dead parents proud In a way, atleast that's what I got from all of it
And that is basically what happens but the fact that no other alternatives are tried is the problem. We all know that no matter what she did she was still going to wind up with the duke between her legs at one point or another and I'm not in any way, shape, or form complaining about that. The issue to me is that she acquiesced without ever thinking for herself. The duke presented her with his method and she doesn't try to find a method of her own, she doesn't try to figure out how the peacekeepers work, she doesn't ever act like the princess she claims to be. Rose barely even offered token resistance so I have no pity for her.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
And that is basically what happens but the fact that no other alternatives are tried is the problem. We all know that no matter what she did she was still going to wind up with the duke between her legs at one point or another and I'm not in any way, shape, or form complaining about that. The issue to me is that she acquiesced without ever thinking for herself. The duke presented her with his method and she doesn't try to find a method of her own, she doesn't try to figure out how the peacekeepers work, she doesn't ever act like the princess she claims to be. Rose barely even offered token resistance so I have no pity for her.
her parents died which already had her broken, then when crowning the peacekeepers, the symbol of the island, the thing that literally is what made the island doesn't light up, which lighted up with every king(or queen dont remember the details), I feel like you expect maturity from her beyond her age, which is understandable she did grew up to be a princess, but she still is just a young girl that had no other answer than the medal, don't think there is a manual on how to fix the peacekeepers so that leaves her no choice but to land between the legs of the duke

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
You can argue that she simply can't do anything because she's kind of trapped/imprisoned in the dukes mansion without much contact to anyone outside the dukes' sphere of influence.
She wants to read old books, hoping to find a solution for the peacekeepers there? He can prevent it.
She wants to ask renown researcher, magicians or historians about it? He can prevent it.
Just because it's not shown doesn't mean she didn't want to.But all alone without anyone else to help her, going along with the duke is the best option unless she abandons her sense of duty for her people and runs away.
Of course, the fact that none of her political allies (it was said she has them) made an appearance either means that the previous king was pretty incompetent and allowed the duke to control most parts of the kingdom even before he died. Or it's "bad" writing (may be necassary for the ntr to happen).

I can agree with you however that it would be nice to see her trying something, anything. A short sequence where she's in the library searching helpful books or she's giving "her" maid a message for an ally outside the mansion. The maid is promising to fulfill this task, but they get eavesdropped and while the maid gets her brains fucked out, the message gets swapped.
It is not necessary to spent much developing time on this. Just a qick glimpse that Rose (and the other three) are somewhat trying.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
You can argue that she simply can't do anything because she's kind of trapped/imprisoned in the dukes mansion without much contact to anyone outside the dukes' sphere of influence.
She wants to read old books, hoping to find a solution for the peacekeepers there? He can prevent it.
She wants to ask renown researcher, magicians or historians about it? He can prevent it.
Just because it's not shown doesn't mean she didn't want to.But all alone without anyone else to help her, going along with the duke is the best option unless she abandons her sense of duty for her people and runs away.
Of course, the fact that none of her political allies (it was said she has them) made an appearance either means that the previous king was pretty incompetent and allowed the duke to control most parts of the kingdom even before he died. Or it's "bad" writing (may be necassary for the ntr to happen).

I can agree with you however that it would be nice to see her trying something, anything. A short sequence where she's in the library searching helpful books or she's giving "her" maid a message for an ally outside the mansion. The maid is promising to fulfill this task, but they get eavesdropped and while the maid gets her brains fucked out, the message gets swapped.
It is not necessary to spent much developing time on this. Just a qick glimpse that Rose (and the other three) are somewhat trying.
Yes, that would really be good. We need to see her try, think, see if there are other ways, before and while sleeping with the duke. I really dislike the way the women become cock drunk in these games from aprox just before the half way point in the story.

I can understand them starting to really enjoy the sex, but please dont let it become like the second game, where the heroines basically fuck all day everyday until the ending.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

It wouldn't have to be much at all. Literally just one scene of "I tried to figure things out and failed." and I would feel differently about her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling it bad writing, or a flaw in the game, or anything like that. All I'm saying is that Rose has a boyfriend and made no effort to respect that relationship before giving into the schemes of a middle aged sex predator with the physique of a beach ball and a last name that is one typo away from revealing that he's a bad guy.

elucidator31

May 7, 2021
View attachment 2108088

Overview:
Year 853 after the Celestial Beings fell on Henteria.

The island-kingdom of Nos'Ra is, in spite of its small size, one of the most prosperous in all Henteria. The island is considered by many as a land of opportunities, hopes and dreams, where anyone can get a fresh start in life. That is what Leto and his family were hoping for when they clandestinely boarded a boat headed for Nos'Ra . However, after a tragic and mysterious accident, our young protagonist ends up alone in a foreign country, surrounded by unknown faces.

The game follows Leto as he grows up in an entirely new environment and meets new people, such as the kind-hearted Haylen, his adoptive mother, his new sister, the reserved Cyanna, Lily, with a temper as fiery as her hair, and Rose, the princess of the kingdom. None of them are aware of the dark fog that is slowly enveloping the capital city of Luminia, and the plot that will target the women around Leto and throw his life in disarray.
(Look up Developer Notes for more in-depth Q&A. Save for portraits, the game is mostly pixel art as shown in the screenshots)

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: N_Taii -F95 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 10
Language: English
Length: 15h+
Other Games: Henteria Chronicles 1 - Henteria Chronicles 2 - Merry H-mas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough + saves already inside the game files

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Guide

winmace thanks for the link

View attachment 2108144 View attachment 2108142 View attachment 2108145 View attachment 2108147 View attachment 2108148
View attachment 2108146 View attachment 2250131
How about adding android port? Btw, you're awesome

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
wow, theres a third game already? that was fast
so glad the artstyle changed i absolutely couldnt tank the western faces in the previous games

BBC King

May 8, 2021
wow, theres a third game already? that was fast
so glad the artstyle changed i absolutely couldnt tank the western faces in the previous games
?

First game barely had visible faces, second game was centered around elves. Not sure what you meant by western.

Samm777

Mar 12, 2022
One question, do you think about giving the player the option to activate or deactivate pubic hair? Personally, I would really like to see Haylen and Cyanna with hairy pussy

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
First game barely had visible faces, second game was centered around elves. Not sure what you meant by western.
I think he meant artstyle of portraits. I don't remember any faces from 1st one but second definitely had a western artist which disappeared for some reason so 3rd game now has different one with more eastern style.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think he meant artstyle of portraits. I don't remember any faces from 1st one but second definitely had a western artist which disappeared for some reason so 3rd game now has different one with more eastern style.
If you guys meant "anime" style then yeah, "eastern" would mean Japanese/Asian and none of the girls give off that vibe.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes