RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

lynusthesly

Mar 15, 2019
Damn, these Rose scenes have been hit after hit. I'm extremely biased though as it hits that ugly bastard kink just right and the reluctance into slow descent to pleasure just...Ugh. Its too good. The facets of her corruption is one of the best storylines I've played in an NTR.

Cyanna's descent has been pretty depressing. I just feel bad rather than aroused for what's going on with her like she's just broken. And while I do like the complexities of her own character, it just makes the resulting scenes not as great. But this is just my opinion, there are probably others out there that enjoy this aspect.

As for the other two...I just can't get into them. With Lily being the weakest, and as for Haylen's storyline... It just doesn't work for me either.

Overall I still think HC3 is shaping up to be miles better than the previous entries, I'm really enjoying the journey! You're a wonderful storyteller N_taii. I'm looking forward to more Rose in the future as I'm sure many will be.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
So far, it has been purely one-on-one with the bad guys outside of minor side-characters. Going by Chapter 2, the previous game, I assume that we will probably see some sharing of the main girls in the later stages of the story but I wouldn't get your hopes too high about that because it's usually been pretty limited.

N_taii has also mentioned the possibility of adding an extra version of the NTR ending that would involve the girls becoming "public use sluts", but hasn't promised anything yet because things might change in a few updates or it might take too much away from the main three endings (Happy, NTR, Revenge)
Well that sounds exactly like HC2, this is a bad and a good thing:

Bad: Really wish we would have gotten something different from HC2 or more control over what is happening and with who, I will definitely take an 5-10 hours long game with that over basically a repetitive kinetic novel of 40+ hours

Good: Well now I know how to go about it, Play until the first sex scene with every main girl, maybe 2 or 3 more and then just download an ending save, no point on playing afterwards except if you really enjoy the story or the girls.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well that sounds exactly like HC2, this is a bad and a good thing:

Bad: Really wish we would have gotten something different from HC2 or more control over what is happening and with who, I will definitely take an 5-10 hours long game with that over basically a repetitive kinetic novel of 40+ hours

Good: Well now I know how to go about it, Play until the first sex scene with every main girl, maybe 2 or 3 more and then just download an ending save, no point on playing afterwards except if you really enjoy the story or the girls.
First, you don't know what a kinetic novel is. Second, if you're basing your play time on the in game clock then you're not getting anywhere close to your actual play time. Third, whether you like the girls or not, you're suggesting skipping the story of a story driven game. If that's your intent then just go back to playing basic ass Ren'Py games that recycle the same three character models.

Samm777

Mar 12, 2022
For those who have followed the development since the first update, you know how long it took, but now ladies and gentlemen, officially the game is going to speed up, I loved this update and I was finally able to get a taste of what I liked so much about the other games, looking forward to the next update.
Does anyone have information if the focus of the next update will be on the other 2 girls or just one?

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
Greetings fellow men of culture. I want to play but I also don't want to play through same content again when a new version is released. Are saves able to be transferred easily to a new version without issues?

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Greetings fellow men of culture. I want to play but I also don't want to play through same content again when a new version is released. Are saves able to be transferred easily to a new version without issues?
Yep, it's as simple as creating an empty "save" folder in the game's www directory and then copy/pasting all of your save files there. And even if you don't have your saves for whatever reason, it always comes with a folder of "checkpoint" saves that can put you right the beginning of the most recent update, or the start of any previous update.

There's a little walkthrough document in the game's main folder that makes it super easy.

inye59

May 9, 2020
Guys guys guys we all stated that Netori Popeye was wrong and someone's imagination has nothing to do with reality.

We should stop now it feels more with dog pilling than an opinion

Last edited:

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
Yep, it's as simple as creating an empty "save" folder in the game's www directory and then copy/pasting all of your save files there. And even if you don't have your saves for whatever reason, it always comes with a folder of "checkpoint" saves that can put you right the beginning of the most recent update, or the start of any previous update.

There's a little walkthrough document in the game's main folder that makes it super easy.
offtopic: Hihi!, The girl in your avatar is minah right? :unsure:

May 23, 2020
I miss the taboo relationships of the previous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About this game characters... I think given her origin, Lilly should have been flat chested or with really small tits. It feels off being from a race where she develops so slow but having big tits at the same time.

I still enjoy the game because it's very well written NTR, I just hoped it was more twisted. My favourite relationship is Rose and the Duke, being the most arousing one. I feel Hailey's and Cyanna's are the worst two, most boring storylines.

I love your games and just wanted to write some hopefully constructive criticism about it. I preferred the previous one storyline and I prefer this one pixelated art. With the Duke portion of the game being on par in quality with HC2.

Last edited:
Reactions: joinnn

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
The scenes with Rose and Syanna are very hot. Especially Rose. How I love their descent into the depths of depravity. Carry on, Author! Your game is a HIT AMONG NTR!!!! MORE LUST!!! MORE SEX!!!! IT'S A HENTARIA WORLD, BABY!!! A WORLD OF LUST AND CRAZY SEX!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAA!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! Good luck with the Heylin update! It's time for her to find lustful freedom!

Reactions: Kutagawa117

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
First, you don't know what a kinetic novel is. Second, if you're basing your play time on the in game clock then you're not getting anywhere close to your actual play time. Third, whether you like the girls or not, you're suggesting skipping the story of a story driven game. If that's your intent then just go back to playing basic ass Ren'Py games that recycle the same three character models.
First: I know what a kinetic novel and it fitting to use it here since I, as the player have no choice on how things play out in the story. The difference between a VN novel and this games is that you have to put a lot more effort into moving the story forward, from the last game I know that you only get choices at the end so you can pick your ending, until then the game is just a kinetic novel.

Second: I don't know what are you saying here, When I finished hc2 I've done it with 42h hours played on the save, you say that those aren't the real hours?

Third: I suggest skipping the story of an EROTIC (Very important, ain't playing a story driven game with my dick in my hand) story driven game, that's for the people like me who enjoys the erotic parts more than the story, at the beginning I found HC2 super hot but after a while the same texts with the same sprites got on my nerves and now I don't consider it such a good game anymore even tho I really enjoyed the first hours, if hc3 follows the exact same formula wouldn't be logic to just skip the part that made the previous game bad? you can do you tho.

Reactions: Zairus

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Hmm, nice update. So what I'm getting is Rose doesn't know what Cy and Leto did during mission? I was expecting that Cyanna would explain that it was just her drunk confession that led nowhere but she decided that keeping quiet will somehow make it better even though Rose was already pushing on revealing truth. Honestly if she just told Rose the truth there wouldn't be as much conflict, Rose knows already that Cy has a crush on him after all.
The scenes were very hot and we even got freeroam casual clothes Rose scene, what a blessing.

Kizaru23

Feb 24, 2018
At the rate that Rose is going, I hope at least an event where Rose has a bukake in the palace and shouts for the kingdom HAHAHA, apart from the laughter Rose and Cyanna have the best bow, Lily could have it but I think she is on the way to masochism and not that It doesn't seem so good to me.

• Haha
Reactions: inye59

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I miss the taboo relationships of the previous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About this game characters... I think given her origin, Lilly should have been flat chested or with really small tits. It feels off being from a race where she develops so slow but having big tits at the same time.

I still enjoy the game because it's very well written NTR, I just hoped it was more twisted. My favourite relationship is Rose and the Duke, being the most arousing one. I feel Hailey's and Cyanna's are the worst two, most boring storylines.

I love your games and just wanted to write some hopefully constructive criticism about it. I preferred the previous one storyline and I prefer this one pixelated art. With the Duke portion of the game being on par in quality with HC2.
Have not thought about it that much, but I really agree. So far most of the antagonists are somewhat... justified? Even the corruption seems to have a deeper meaning, so it is not just fulfilling their base desires. I guess that makes for a more "real" story, but at the same time takes the edge off the ntr.

Zeno was really great for exactly what you mentioned. It was a really twisted act. Though I do like the duke for that bit of ugly bastard ntr, which I personally dig. Bigger fall when she falls to an ugly bastard than a good looking warrior (cough, cyanna, cough).

But the side heroines are still waaaay better than henteria 2. Other than the childhood friend (which was imo great), the elf and the mother were just uninteresting for me.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes