RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think a female protag for HC4 will work great if properly implemented (Tho I hope not to be called HC4, maybe start a new series that will be it own thing) The female protagonist being corrupted is done so much becuase it works so well and can be done in many different ways.

We really need at least 1 NTR pixel'd game with a female protagonist.

As NTR pixel'd games with a male protagonist we have:
NTRPG series, Spiral Legend series(I think this one inspired N_taii a lot), D.P, Nettle pain, Black Fetal movement, 3 Henteria Chronicles and Nettle tribe coming soon.

It might be time to try something different.

Now if I think about it, HC2 would have been a lot more better with Aywin as protagonist, Even tho the game was long I never really cared for any of the characters (Hell, in the end when they broke I kinda start to hate them) Now Imagine that story from Aywin's point of view, you either let yourself fucked by the man that killed your husband or your daughter gets it (and based on your choices, both) and you also have a deeper connection with the women of the village, making their downfall a lot better.
Aywin wouldn't have worked as a main character. She barely worked as a character in HC2. Aywin is a giant slut in HC2, she betrays her son and late husband at almost no provocation. To make her the main character of HC2 would require a massive alteration of the core of the game. HC2 works because it's a loyal son trying to push back against the changes to the village his father spent decades building up and being unable to do anything to stop it. The impact of Aywin and Celis constant emotional and physical betrayals is only effective because of Noa. Remove him from the protagonist role and all you have left is his weak willed slut of a mom and his lying whore or an adopted sister.

The HC set up pretty much only works with a male main character because NTR only really works on male characters
Swap a woman in as the main character and the NTR is instantly ineffective.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Aywin wouldn't have worked as a main character. She barely worked as a character in HC2. Aywin is a giant slut in HC2, she betrays her son and late husband at almost no provocation. To make her the main character of HC2 would require a massive alteration of the core of the game. HC2 works because it's a loyal son trying to push back against the changes to the village his father spent decades building up and being unable to do anything to stop it. The impact of Aywin and Celis constant emotional and physical betrayals is only effective because of Noa. Remove him from the protagonist role and all you have left is his weak willed slut of a mom and his lying whore or an adopted sister.

The HC set up pretty much only works with a male main character because NTR only really works on male characters
Swap a woman in as the main character and the NTR is instantly ineffective.
Of course there will be a massive alteration of the core of the game, that's the plan.
How you said, she was was bad character in HC2 (all of them were in some way, that's mostly in my opinion because we didn't get properly connect with them, Celis was ok but c'mon bro... practice with me?... Bitch borderline r*tarded) with Aywin as MC you can have her be a complete slut or fights back, of course with consequences of that fighting back. Maybe Aywin could have even help zeno corrupt the other men and women of the tribe in exchange for keeping Noah and celis safe(Or lie that her husband is alive and better do what she is told to keep it that way if N_taii feels extra diabolical), and you can still have Noa do his thing maybe even events from his point of view.

I tell you, HC2 with a Female protagonist would have been a masterpiece.

"NTR only really works on male characters
Swap a woman in as the main character and the NTR is instantly ineffective"

That's actually just your opinion, there are plenty of NTR games with female MC that are Gold and I really see HC4 being one too if ever N_taii decide to bless us with it
1i9bwrl6x5o71_jpg.png

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
This review perfectly sums up my thoughts on the last two Henteria games:

It almost makes me question N_Taii's views on women, thinking they would fall so easily for degen schemes.

Bruh why are you looking for NTR games then? What do you want from the game, that they talk and date for 90% of it and then she meets a better guy? That'd be a normal romance game then. Or that she is a bitch and chooses to cheat from the get-go? Then it doesn't really have the same impact, cause she wasn't worth it anyway if she threw you away so easily.

In a game like this, where the main objective is to make the partner cheat, you kind of have to find plausible ways to make them cheat despite actually being nice and morally upstanding people. And yes its a woman that is "succumbing" here, cause its a male audience. Corruption games get their appeal by the person in question being slowly coerced or convinced into something they originally wouldn't have done. That is not really realistic if you look at real life, but it is PLAUSIBLE within the game's logic. There are a lot of games ofc where the women turn into sluts immediately or are so dumb that you'd probably wonder how they can even function. But this game is not one of them. You gotta make them just independent, strong and smart enough for the cheating/corruption to have a real impact.

That goes for normal corruption games (example: Female Knight tagged games are very often in that category, where you have a fantasy setting and a goal to defeat an evil demon lord or smth and you go on an adventure and along the way you get corrupted by various more or less nefarious (and often really sexist) men (and sometimes women).

That also goes for NTR games, where the primary goal is to make a woman that actually loved the MC (or her male partner if she is the MC) turn towards another man. Often the excitement comes from various sources and POVs, but in some cases it comes from the woman being initially turned off by the guy and not liking or hating him and for him to find ways to convince her or coerce her into doing stuff with him anyway to the point that she enjoys it so much that she throws morality and love out the window.

Is that sexist in many areas? Yes. But Id argue it is in both ways. Many of the men in these stories are terrible evil bastards that think of nothing but sex. Yes, in reality men are very dick-oriented often times, but we aren't THAT terrible, at least not a majority of us. Why are the men like this in stories such as this? Cause you want to get the plot moving. People don't want to play a game for 20 hours before the first h-scene comes along. So certain tropes help to speed up the process. Not only this, though. These people NEED to be villains. Without that being the case, it would be hard to root for the MC, cause it would just be a normal ass love drama and you'd root for the antagonist potentially and be like "hey actually he is an upstanding guy". So you gotta villify the person doing the cucking cause otherwise the structure and feel of the game does not work.

Now some people identify with the antagonists as well. Cause they see themselves as disgusting or idiots or undesirable. It's sad, but there is also the aspect of feeling like despite maybe not being the most attractive or desirable you could get some women. There certainly is aspects of revenge in here too, or having control and power that you lack in your life. And from the perspective of the cuck it's self-punishment I guess, and loosing/giving up control, similar maybe as it is for an submissive/masochist in an S&M relationship.

Either way. It's a fantasy. I don't think it says anything about N-taii's view on women. If anything, it says a lot that he sat down and actually tried to make it as plausible as possible and don't write the female characters as stupid bimbos or lust-crazed monsters. I think it takes still to find the right balance in a story such as this.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, these Rose scenes have been hit after hit. I'm extremely biased though as it hits that ugly bastard kink just right and the reluctance into slow descent to pleasure just...Ugh. Its too good. The facets of her corruption is one of the best storylines I've played in an NTR.

Cyanna's descent has been pretty depressing. I just feel bad rather than aroused for what's going on with her like she's just broken. And while I do like the complexities of her own character, it just makes the resulting scenes not as great. But this is just my opinion, there are probably others out there that enjoy this aspect.

As for the other two...I just can't get into them. With Lily being the weakest, and as for Haylen's storyline... It just doesn't work for me either.

Overall I still think HC3 is shaping up to be miles better than the previous entries, I'm really enjoying the journey! You're a wonderful storyteller N_taii. I'm looking forward to more Rose in the future as I'm sure many will be.
I don't 100% agree with you but I agree that Cyanna might need a bit of a different twist down the line.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Of course there will be a massive alteration of the core of the game, that's the plan.
How you said, she was was bad character in HC2 (all of them were in some way, that's mostly in my opinion because we didn't get properly connect with them, Celis was ok but c'mon bro... practice with me?... Bitch borderline r*tarded) with Aywin as MC you can have her be a complete slut or fights back, of course with consequences of that fighting back. Maybe Aywin could have even help zeno corrupt the other men and women of the tribe in exchange for keeping Noah and celis safe(Or lie that her husband is alive and better do what she is told to keep it that way if N_taii feels extra diabolical), and you can still have Noa do his thing maybe even events from his point of view.

That's actually just your opinion, there are plenty of NTR games with female MC that are Gold and I really see HC4 being one too if ever N_taii decide to bless us with it
View attachment 3430459
The one thing I feel I did not like quite as much in HC2 was that we set up the "Celis can beat you" thing with ... what was he called? Edwyr? And I always thought it was a shame that we did not go through with that. It would have been neat to have the corruption starting to a minor degree, but then we get to a point where she wants to put a stop to it and Edwyr had something set up, and propses a duel. She thinks she can win easy cause she did in the past, but she actually looses (either due to Edwyr scheming or due to her just having stopped training and him training hard) and then additional conditions apply and we are in coercion territory for some time. Would have been really neat.

But yea I agree, female MC is definitely a choice for a NTR game and works perfectly fine, as long as you involve the male partner heavily enough in the story. In those cases male partner needs to be a character with actual dialogue lines and a visual tho.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I think you might want to re-read that, because they were talking about female antagonists (and F/F NTR) which is a very different topic from the question between a male or female player character.
I do think F/F could definitely be interesting and unique.
There is no a lot of these around, even less than reverse NTR (which is actually just normal NTR but with a male character being stolen instead of a female)

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Cyanna's descent has been pretty depressing. I just feel bad rather than aroused for what's going on with her like she's just broken. And while I do like the complexities of her own character, it just makes the resulting scenes not as great. But this is just my opinion, there are probably others out there that enjoy this aspect.
My thoughts exacly, during the demo when the personalities of the main cast were still unknown Cyanna was definitely my number 1 pick and it was not even close, but once N_Taii established her character as this shy and insecure woman who's secretly in love with Leto but doesn't act on it because Rose is already in a relationship with him, i just lost all interest in her, not because her character was badly written mind you, it's just simply because i feel bad for her 95% of the time. As a matter of fact i'd much rather see Cyanna end up with Leto in the happy ending instead of Rose actually.

As for that remaining 5%... It's hard to feel bad for her during her scenes because she's flat out asking Ulrod to berate her constantly, especially during her first sex scene, when Ulrod was calling her all kinds of names and she kept saying "more" in-between moans i was straight out flabbergasted.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

View attachment 3430459
Massively alter the game and it's not HC2 anymore so you might as well be playing something else. There's plenty of shit out there involving a slutty mother figure as the main character, so you might as well go play those things since you seem to not actually want what N_Taii has to offer.

My thoughts exacly, during the demo when the personalities of the main cast were still unknown Cyanna was definitely my number 1 pick and it was not even close, but once N_Taii established her character as this shy and insecure woman who's secretly in love with Leto but doesn't act on it because Rose is already in a relationship with her, i just lost all interest in her, not because her character was badly written mind you, it's just simply because i feel bad for her 95% of the time. As a matter of fact i'd much rather see Cyanna end up with Leto in the happy ending instead of Rose actually.

As for that remaining 5%... It's hard to feel bad for her during her scenes because she's flat out asking Ulrod to berate her constantly, especially during her first sex scene, when Ulrod was calling her all kinds of names and she kept saying "more" in-between moans i was straight out flabbergasted.
One of my issues with Cyanna is that ultimately both she and Ulrod are pathetic. She's constantly down on herself and the only person interested in her romantically is a source of immense guilt, he's simping for the girl he hadn't seen in years and is so inept as a leader, soldier, and general human being that he resorts to violence and rape at the drop of a hat to get what he wants. It's hard to feel anything but pity for her and that makes her scenes less effective even before their actual content is considered.

My second and biggest problem with Cyanna's content is that she is constantly upstaged by Rose. Rose and Cyanna have such different stakes in their scenes. Cyanna is not cheating on Leto so Rose's scenes have more weight to them by default. Where Cyanna has essentially been bullied into a physical relationship with Ulrod, Rose is essentially being held captive and being emotionally blackmailed into sex with her captor who is at least twice her age. Rose's first scene can be summed up with "I have to do this." and it's factual. She had to do it. Cyanna's first scene is almost the exact opposite, she was drunk and depressed and gave in. Rose made a sacrifice, Cyanna gave up. The fact that they were played in concordence with each other just made Cyanna's side look and feel less important. Their second scenes are much the same with Rose seizing initiative, taking internal responsibility for betraying Leto, and Cyanna giving in to Ulrod's bullying again.

I feel like Cyanna and Rose should have been paired off with other characters in the story more often to avoid Cyanna feeling less important. More story content with Cyanna and Haylen, since Jazon is a guard there'd be some level of an excuse for Cyanna appearing in Haylen's content. Rose and Lily would be easy to pair together since Rose's alterego works at the bar on occasion. More interaction with the secondary cast would balance out how content is delivered and it would help keep Rose and Cyanna apart which would help with Cyanna being outshone by Rose.

Reactions: Matoga

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i have to agree with others, FMC centric NTR tends to lose its edge compared to the MC centic ones. Those are often more of corruption games and often have the male victim being an afterthought.

I think it could work in a fantasy adventure setting where two of the party members are the main couple and the other two male party members want to still her from him.

Now having a male and a female protagonists is something that can work, like in Tears of the Crypt where both protagonist are being corrupted simultaneously and the fmc falls if the mc fail to protect it her. With that said i dont think that the Henteria series would be the place to try that.

Edit: also i must the only sadistic fuck in the last two pages that drives pleasure from Cyanna precisly because her story is sad.

Last edited:

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I have to agree with Matoga and Oriandu. Cyanna’s story is sad, and I don’t really enjoy it. Rape and humiliation aren’t my thing, even though there technically isn’t any rape she was still threatened with it, which while great for people who are into that, it just makes for a depressing story.
I also don’t know how you fix the problem that they both pointed out with Rose being the more compelling character/outshining Cyanna. While the MC does care about Cyanna and gets upset over things like her more revealing clothing, she isn’t the one really NTR’ing him. Rose is, and that carries more weight. Maybe if it wasn’t so rapey and she was willingly doing it to escape her feelings for Leto it would be better, but right now I don’t personally enjoy it.

As for Rose, I’m really curious what the story is going to be for the Duke eventually having unprotected sex ending in a creampie. It’s rare in a story that the guy the girl is cheating with doesn’t want to creampie her. I don’t know if some form of birth control is going to come into play that makes it okay, or if they stop caring and just do it or what is going to happen. It’s a very weird situation and honestly the thing I’m most excited to see is how it’s done/why the Duke decides it’s okay.

N_taii

The world needs a little bit more Pixel Porn
Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Who was the genius who thought of putting Duke's room in the same corner as the taskbar?
You can remove the quest window by either going into quest/select the current quest/clear active or you can make it even easier by setting up a key that will automatically turn it ON/OFF in Option/Keyboard Config/select "toggle2" after clicking on the key you wish to assign to it : )

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #213: What's Going On?

Hello hello hello, you weird talking bipeds/quadrupeds after a night of heavy drinking, how is it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? And how was your week? Mine was pretty standard, with work split between working on HC3's story and making new maps.

What is happening in this picture? Why is Jazon pretending not to know Leto and Haylen? Is he even pretending? Did he forget? Did Leto finally hit him over the head with a big stick? Is it some kind of flashback? Is it Jazon's evil twin, who also happens to also be named Jazon? What is the meaning of life? Did I turn off the stove before leaving the house? Aaahhh!

So many questions, most of which will be answered in the next update. I'm currently done with Haylen's third scene, and it's now fully tested with all the custom sprites added. I've also been spending most of my weekend making new maps for the manor of Jazon's uncle, where Jazon also happens to live. You can see a glimpse of it above. It'll lead to a pretty important event in Haylen's storyline.

The next few days will probably be spent working on the extra scene, which will include Jazon and another new character. No spoilers. Then, Haylen's 4th and final scene will happen, and that should be the end of her fifth quest. I'm not sure how much time will be left after it, so I'm not making any plans for that right now.

That's it for this week's PoL. Not much to say, I know, but that's development for you. Not every week is an exciting one. With that said, I'll see you again next Monday!

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii

PoL-213.png

Reactions: Ravelord Nito
Jul 27, 2020
This review perfectly sums up my thoughts on the last two Henteria games:

It almost makes me question N_Taii's views on women, thinking they would fall so easily for degen schemes.
Bro, you literally self-projecting snowflake who labels things that don't fit his ideological agendas. Life is made up of things and stories that you may not like. If you wanna talk about views on women, women can be different. They aren't saints or robots with no passions or motivations like in your whiteknight objectified view. This game isn't chatgpt level sterile story about "healty relationship" from western woke perspective.
Go back to twitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Netori Popeye

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Massively alter the game and it's not HC2 anymore so you might as well be playing something else. There's plenty of shit out there involving a slutty mother figure as the main character, so you might as well go play those things since you seem to not actually want what N_Taii has to offer.

One of my issues with Cyanna is that ultimately both she and Ulrod are pathetic. She's constantly down on herself and the only person interested in her romantically is a source of immense guilt, he's simping for the girl he hadn't seen in years and is so inept as a leader, soldier, and general human being that he resorts to violence and rape at the drop of a hat to get what he wants. It's hard to feel anything but pity for her and that makes her scenes less effective even before their actual content is considered.

My second and biggest problem with Cyanna's content is that she is constantly upstaged by Rose. Rose and Cyanna have such different stakes in their scenes. Cyanna is not cheating on Leto so Rose's scenes have more weight to them by default. Where Cyanna has essentially been bullied into a physical relationship with Ulrod, Rose is essentially being held captive and being emotionally blackmailed into sex with her captor who is at least twice her age. Rose's first scene can be summed up with "I have to do this." and it's factual. She had to do it. Cyanna's first scene is almost the exact opposite, she was drunk and depressed and gave in. Rose made a sacrifice, Cyanna gave up. The fact that they were played in concordence with each other just made Cyanna's side look and feel less important. Their second scenes are much the same with Rose seizing initiative, taking internal responsibility for betraying Leto, and Cyanna giving in to Ulrod's bullying again.

I feel like Cyanna and Rose should have been paired off with other characters in the story more often to avoid Cyanna feeling less important. More story content with Cyanna and Haylen, since Jazon is a guard there'd be some level of an excuse for Cyanna appearing in Haylen's content. Rose and Lily would be easy to pair together since Rose's alterego works at the bar on occasion. More interaction with the secondary cast would balance out how content is delivered and it would help keep Rose and Cyanna apart which would help with Cyanna being outshone by Rose.
It will still be HC2 but better from any point, And I can't play other games with slutty mothers because I've played them all :( (And they aren't plenty out there at all, There are plenty of NTR games with Male protagonist tho, even pixel'd games that follow literally the same story)

HC2 dosen't matter anyway, HC3 too. I'm waiting for the next game to be a female protag one but it most likely won't be :(

Not because N_taii wouldn't want to make one but all 3 HC games are basically the same, following the same formula and type of story. If N_taii could have made something different he would have done it by now.

So the next game will most likely be something extremely similar to what you are playing right now, just with new characters (Who behaves the same)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
It will still be HC2 but better from any point, And I can't play other games with slutty mothers because I've played them all :( (And they aren't plenty out there at all, There are plenty of NTR games with Male protagonist tho, even pixel'd games that follow literally the same story)

HC2 dosen't matter anyway, HC3 too. I'm waiting for the next game to be a female protag one but it most likely won't be :(

Not because N_taii wouldn't want to make one but all 3 HC games are basically the same, following the same formula and type of story. If N_taii could have made something different he would have done it by now.

So the next game will most likely be something extremely similar to what you are playing right now, just with new characters (Who behaves the same)
It's Netorare what more do you want? lol

It sounds like you just prefer corruption/cheating/sluttification female MC's.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Bro, you literally self-projecting snowflake who labels things that don't fit his ideological agendas. Life is made up of things and stories that you may not like. If you wanna talk about views on women, women can be different. They aren't saints or robots with no passions or motivations like in your whiteknight objectified view. This game isn't chatgpt level sterile story about "healty relationship" from western woke perspective.
Go back to twitter.
You really drew all that out of a small paragraph? Funny guy.

Look, is it a fact or not that N_Taii has yet to write a female character who doesn't abandon her morals on a whim? Calling me out for noticing patterns is exactly what Twitter snowflakes do. After playing all three of his games I'm starting to question his viewpoints on certain issues, this isn't toxic engagement in the slightest; if anything I am showing him respect by engaging with his works in the same way one would engage with a director or writer's body of work.

Lol.. just when I was out, they pulled me back in. I can do this all day though, I stand on firm ground. Nothing I have said so far is insulting nor incorrect.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
You really drew all that out of a small paragraph? Funny guy.

Look, is it a fact or not that N_Taii has yet to write a female character who doesn't abandon her morals on a whim? Calling me out for noticing patterns is exactly what Twitter snowflakes do. After playing all three of his games I'm starting to question his viewpoints on certain issues, this isn't toxic engagement in the slightest; if anything I am showing him respect by engaging with his works in the same way one would engage with a director or writer's body of work.

Lol.. just when I was out, they pulled me back in. I can do this all day though, I stand on firm ground. Nothing I have said so far is insulting nor incorrect.
Its porn game. Dropping morals in exchange for vitamin D is a base of genere.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes