RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You really drew all that out of a small paragraph? Funny guy.

Look, is it a fact or not that N_Taii has yet to write a female character who doesn't abandon her morals on a whim? Calling me out for noticing patterns is exactly what Twitter snowflakes do. After playing all three of his games I'm starting to question his viewpoints on certain issues, this isn't toxic engagement in the slightest; if anything I am showing him respect by engaging with his works in the same way one would engage with a director or writer's body of work.

Lol.. just when I was out, they pulled me back in. I can do this all day though, I stand on firm ground. Nothing I have said so far is insulting nor incorrect.
On a whim? Survival of your whole kingdom? Whim apparently. Getting her son out of huge trouble that could have him jailed/exiled? Whim apparently.
Pretty much every heroine has clear reasons for the fall. If anything, you could make the criticism it can be too real, leading to it being too depressing.

You lost any semblance of firm ground couple of shitposts ago.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
It's Netorare what more do you want? lol

It sounds like you just prefer corruption/cheating/sluttification female MC's.
We can have another Netorare(A 4th one) or we can have a Netorare game with corruption/cheating/sluttification female MC's.
29ator.jpg

It might sound that I really like the female MC NTR but I actually prefer it just over overused Male MCs, where it clearly as day that would have enhanced the game.

My favorite type of NTR is even more hated, It the one were you as the player have no idea that the cheating occurs and you really need to search for it, I know, I know put the tomatoes down.

I understand why people get so railed up when they hear about such a change, It not like I would have reacted differently if someone would come to the Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris and hit me with the "Man this game is really fun! But I'm not really feeling the Female Protag, how about instead of having so many branches and so many choices you just play as the husband and just follow your wife around in a linear way. am I cooking or not?" I would have gone ballistic and most likely track you in real life and NTR you (GF/Wife/Mother/Cat, Nothing would have been spared) but... If we were at Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris 3 and the game was till the same I might be a open to some changes for the 4th:

1aa1blank.jpg

But again, This whole discussion isn't really leading anyway since N_taii can't deliver a different product and I'm not talking about a different protagonist, but something different in general.

A blessing for those whole loved HC1 and a curse for those who wants something more :C (Me)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
We can have another Netorare(A 4th one) or we can have a Netorare game with corruption/cheating/sluttification female MC's.
View attachment 3431771

It might sound that I really like the female MC NTR but I actually prefer it just over overused Male MCs, where it clearly as day that would have enhanced the game.

My favorite type of NTR is even more hated, It the one were you as the player have no idea that the cheating occurs and you really need to search for it, I know, I know put the tomatoes down.

I understand why people get so railed up when they hear about such a change, It not like I would have reacted differently if someone would come to the Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris and hit me with the "Man this game is really fun! But I'm not really feeling the Female Protag, how about instead of having so many branches and so many choices you just play as the husband and just follow your wife around in a linear way. am I cooking or not?" I would have gone ballistic and most likely track you in real life and NTR you (GF/Wife/Mother/Cat, Nothing would have been spared) but... If we were at Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris 3 and the game was till the same I might be a open to some changes for the 4th:

View attachment 3431807

But again, This whole discussion isn't really leading anyway since N_taii can't deliver a different product and I'm not talking about a different protagonist, but something different in general.

A blessing for those whole loved HC1 and a curse for those who wants something more :C (Me)
I dont consider Female MC's, Netorare games. The point of NTR games is to experience loss, I dont think a female is the correct way to showcase this. From a male point of view you can see his loved ones taken away or fallen but as a female you play as the one being corrupted and defiled. I consider those games [Cheating] and [Corruption].

I dont think men gamers can get the same feeling NTR elicits if they are playing as a woman.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Honestly I don't consider HC1 and 2 NTR games. There's no NTR in the first game, and the second game only has it between two side characters. HC3 is the first to actually have it in the primary relationship but I would still struggle to call it an NTR game simply because Leto is a mute MC and as a result I don't really empathize with him. To me the HC games are about the corruption, however the corruption would not be as effective without it being passed through the lens of an innocent bystander. While I'm not saying that the MC has to me male, it's more effective when that MC is male simply because of societal expectations for men and women. Because of this the HC games kind of sit in a bit of a no man's land between corruption and NTR, and switching to a female MC could disrupt that causing a game to lean too heavily in another direction. That could make the game lose what makes it feel like a Henteria Chronicles game.

Female lead cheating and cuckold games have their niche, male lead cheating and cuckqueen games have their niche, NTR games focusing on a woman or man both have their niches. I just feel like the HC games need a male MC simply because of how they focus on external forces destroying the world of a person and men make better victims in such a situation.

Reactions: Matoga

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Honestly I don't consider HC1 and 2 NTR games. There's no NTR in the first game, and the second game only has it between two side characters. HC3 is the first to actually have it in the primary relationship but I would still struggle to call it an NTR game simply because Leto is a mute MC and as a result I don't really empathize with him. To me the HC games are about the corruption, however the corruption would not be as effective without it being passed through the lens of an innocent bystander. While I'm not saying that the MC has to me male, it's more effective when that MC is male simply because of societal expectations for men and women. Because of this the HC games kind of sit in a bit of a no man's land between corruption and NTR, and switching to a female MC could disrupt that causing a game to lean too heavily in another direction. That could make the game lose what makes it feel like a Henteria Chronicles game.

Female lead cheating and cuckold games have their niche, male lead cheating and cuckqueen games have their niche, NTR games focusing on a woman or man both have their niches. I just feel like the HC games need a male MC simply because of how they focus on external forces destroying the world of a person and men make better victims in such a situation.
we are gonna have to have another conversation about what counts as NTR arent we?
I havent played HC1 but HC2 definetly counts as NTR

• Haha
Reactions: inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020

Ok another question. I know it is kinda for another thread but I haven't found a satisfying answer yet as everyone says how he understands it.
So what's the diference between NTR and cheating?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ok another question. I know it is kinda for another thread but I haven't found a satisfying answer yet as everyone says how he understands it.
NTR is Netorare, Netorase or Netori.

Netorare is Main Character getting cheated on.

Netorase is Main Character getting cheated on but he likes it.

Netori is Main Character having sex with other peoples love interest.

Cheating is Main Character having sex with other people WHILE in a relationship already.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Cheating is Main Character having sex with other people WHILE in a relationship already.
who is the creator of the images on your signatures

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I dont consider Female MC's, Netorare games. The point of NTR games is to experience loss, I dont think a female is the correct way to showcase this. From a male point of view you can see his loved ones taken away or fallen but as a female you play as the one being corrupted and defiled. I consider those games [Cheating] and [Corruption].

I dont think men gamers can get the same feeling NTR elicits if they are playing as a woman.
That's the way you look at it, the way I look at Male MC's Netorare is like an uncompleted experience.

You have the cucked point of view and that's all. Your partner it taken away after some events and that's it, You don't know why she cracked or at what point she struggled the most or what went through her head. you simply have to do with the end result of her just randomly becoming a stupid cock whore.
In some rare cases the game try to show those things but they never deliver enough information.

While with Female MC you get a lot more details about what's happening hell, most of time even more details about the cuck and most important you have more input into the story (if the game is good)

I guess it all just a matter of preference, what gets you off quicker:

You prefer to get cucked? = Male MC
You prefer to be the cause of cuckolding (Without playing the bull) and see things properly unfolding? = Female MC.

I'm lucky enough to enjoy both styles of playing, with Female MC being of course the superior style.
dog-nose-butterfly.gif

inye59

May 9, 2020

Is n't Rose in relationship with Leto already? And in other games/ hentais there are couples with relationship married, highschool couples etc.
The most complete answer that I could find was
"寝取られ [ne.to.ra.re] noun derived from the verb 寝取る [ne.to.ru] which is a compound verb of 寝る [ne.ru] "to sleep" and 取る [to.ru] "to take".
So "sleep-taking".
From the etymology it seems to mean "taking while the husband is asleep/unaware".
I guess the western culture has alter/shape the meaning of the word when has focus more emotional and betrayal. But thats just my opinion

BBC King

May 8, 2021
That's the way you look at it, the way I look at Male MC's Netorare is like an uncompleted experience.

You have the cucked point of view and that's all. Your partner it taken away after some events and that's it, You don't know why she cracked or at what point she struggled the most or what went through her head. you simply have to do with the end result of her just randomly becoming a stupid cock whore.
In some rare cases the game try to show those things but they never deliver enough information.

While with Female MC you get a lot more details about what's happening hell, most of time even more details about the cuck and most important you have more input into the story (if the game is good)

You prefer to be the cause of cuckolding (Without playing the bull) and see things properly unfolding? = Female MC.

I'm lucky enough to enjoy both styles of playing, with Female MC being of course the superior style.
If you like inserting yourself in to the role of a slutty girl, who am I to judge.
Is n't Rose in relationship with Leto already? And in other games/ hentais there are couples with relationship married, highschool couples etc.
The most complete answer that I could find was
"寝取られ [ne.to.ra.re] noun derived from the verb 寝取る [ne.to.ru] which is a compound verb of 寝る [ne.ru] "to sleep" and 取る [to.ru] "to take".
So "sleep-taking".
From the etymology it seems to mean "taking while the husband is asleep/unaware".
I guess the western culture has alter/shape the meaning of the word when has focus more emotional and betrayal. But thats just my opinion
It doesnt have to be marriage or dating. The determining factor is love which is why Brother/Sister NTR, Mom/Son, Dad/Daughter, Childhood friends, etc exist.

It isnt just western culture, this is how all NTR is portrayed.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
we are gonna have to have another conversation about what counts as NTR arent we?
I havent played HC1 but HC2 definetly counts as NTR
Every time someone writes down their idea of what NTR is i see something different. I am convinced that i have never seen the same definition being used twice on what NTR is, at this point i'd say NTR is just as subjective as music taste.

For example for Oriandu, based off of my understanding on what he wrote, something can only be considered NTR when you're in a relationship with someone and that someone is having an affair, therefore he's obviously not gonna see the first two HC games as NTR because the MC was not in a relationship with anybody in either those games.
As for me, i think Family members being seduced IS NTR, i especially like sister NTR so obviously for me the first 2 games are NTR as well. (real sister NTR >>> step-sister NTR).

What i mean by that is that neither of us are necessarily in the wrong, it's just that you're not gonna get 1 definitive answer by asking "what's NTR" on this site because everybody's got their own idea of what NTR is in their heads.

This is a pretty surface level description but that's basically how I would describe it as well so...here you go.
1710189342153.png

inye59

May 9, 2020

I kinda agree with you. I enjoy both styles. I have seen many disagree if a FMC can be a protagonist in a NTR game. I believe it can as long as show the deavastation of the Significant Other and all/or some of succumb to lust, remorse and a good betrayal scene

Reactions: MachoGuy

inye59

May 9, 2020
Every time someone writes down their idea of what NTR is i see something different. I am convinced that i have never seen the same definition being used twice on what NTR is, at this point i'd say NTR is just as subjective as music taste.

For example for Oriandu, based off of my understanding on what he wrote, something can only be considered NTR when you're in a relationship with someone and that someone is having an affair, therefore he's obviously not gonna see the first two HC games as NTR because the MC was not in a relationship with anybody in either those games.
As for me, i think Family members being seduced IS NTR, i especially like sister NTR so obviously for me the first 2 games are NTR as well. (real sister NTR >>> step-sister NTR).

What i mean by that is that neither of us are necessarily in the wrong, it's just that you're not gonna get 1 definitive answer by asking "what's NTR" on this site because everybody's got their own idea of what NTR is in their heads.

This is a pretty surface level description but that's basically how I would describe it as well so...here you go.
View attachment 3433224
So is cheating andor cuckolrdry until to the point of seduction.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I've always boiled it down to two extremely basic descriptions. When someone cheats they're not necessarily being taken away from the person they're cheating on. They can go back. When it transitions from cheating to NTR is when they can't truly go back to their original partner. When their focus shifts away from the original partner and towards their new partner, be it romantically or just sexually, that change in priorities is what makes something NTR as opposed to just cheating. Using HC3 as the case example, Rose is currently cheating on Leto somewhat against her will. In the not so distant future something will happen to cause her to prioritize going dick riding on the duke over Leto and that's when the transition begins to occur.

I am also fairly strict on what I consider to be NTR in that I don't view pure sibling or parental relationships to be NTR and I largely consider those to be simple corruption with extra emotional damage. That's just me, though.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I saw some of doujinshi artists taking NTR to the point where MC just has a crush on some girl that he had like only a few conversations with which is in my opinion a stretch. As far as I think NTR can only work when there's a big emotional connection between characters, like them both being in love but not necessarily in relationship or some onesided crush between best/childhood friends. I wouldn't call family an NTR though. Its a different type of drama Imo.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Not only you and me would agree with that but doujinshi artists and jav producers.

How many times with have to see NTR plastered besides a mom gettiing fucked by her son's bully before we get the message?

there is Oyako no Omoi and its animated version in Hajimete no Hitozuma 6, where a bully tricks his victim's mother.
Meanwhile the Jav label Madonna has a series that is about a mother getting fucked by a bully/ friend, JUL825 being an example wich shows in the cover a big golden NTR.

The idea NTR requires cheating to be involved or i doesnt count is absurd. No because i say so but because it doesnt just mean that couple of random western fans are wrong but that several doujinshi artis, erogue developers, official hentai sites, hentai and porn producers are all wrong.....and that to me sounds absurd.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not only you and me would agree with that but doujinshi artists and jav producers.

How many times with have to see NTR plastered besides a mom gettiing fucked by her son's bully before we get the message?

there is Oyako no Omoi and its animated version in Hajimete no Hitozuma 6, where a bully tricks his victim's mother.
Meanwhile the Jav label Madonna has a series that is about a mother getting fucked by a bully/ friend, JUL825 being an example wich shows in the cover a big golden NTR.

The idea NTR requires cheating to be involved or i doesnt count is absurd. No because i say so but because it doesnt just mean that couple of random western fans are wrong but that several doujinshi artis, erogue developers, official hentai sites, hentai and porn producers are all wrong.....and that to me sounds absurd.
A billion people could tell me that the sky is pink but that doesn't mean that the sky is actually pink. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way, shape, or form claiming that my personal view is the actual truth, I'm simply saying both the washed and unwashed masses are guilty of twisting things until they only barely resemble the original concept.

Anywho, looks like the next update is going to be pretty packed with content for Haylen. Hopefully it's more exciting than the Lily update, but coming on the heels of update 11 I don't expect to be particularly entertained by it.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes