RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
NTR at its core needs to invoke a feeling of loss in the person consuming the story. Cheating can do that, but not always. Because it's a feeling that someone has based on the situation, what is good NTR will be very subjective.

To go a bit further I know a lot of people don't consider it NTR with non sex partners. However I do in most cases so long as the relationship is established, and the NTR is set up properly. You can have a sister get a boyfriend and it not be NTR, since you might not invoke that feeling of loss. But then the guy who the sister starts dating could be someone who would invoke NTR, for instance, the bully that beats up the main character. You would need to show that the sister the main character knew is being lost to become the slut of the bully.

It all comes back to creating that feeling that the MC is losing somthing. This applied to netorase and netori aswell. Netorase is sharing, but different from cuckold because at its core the MC will lose his girl. WHile netori is more the opposite as you are invoking that feeling of loss into others. So you get the feeling of bing the superior one.

Then you have the newest edition of BSS, where it's purely one sided from the MC point of view. The Incell who has a crush and never confesses, then the girl gets a BF and the MC whines he's been ntrd.

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
If you like inserting yourself in to the role of a slutty girl, who am I to judge.
I actually love to do that, not the main thing but that's the beauty of fmc you can chose to insert yourself in the girl, the cuck or the bull (Or the dog, that's some wild stuff in here)

But with NTR Male MC you can only insert yourself in the loser cuck role (No judgement, whatever floats your boat) basically you are cucked to one pov of the story while the fun is happening somewhere else.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I actually love to do that, not the main thing but that's the beauty of fmc you can chose to insert yourself in the girl, the cuck or the bull (Or the dog, that's some wild stuff in here)

But with NTR Male MC you can only insert yourself in the loser cuck role (No judgement, whatever floats your boat) basically you are cucked to one pov of the story while the fun is happening somewhere else.
I think the average guy playing NTR games isnt imagining themselves as a woman or as a dog, most play to experience it from a male POV which is why most NTR games are designed that way or with that thinking in mind.

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
lol. This Oriandu guy is wrong again, but keep debating like a knight... Why am I not surprised.
First, he starts an unnecessary argument with me and literally says Duke "could not be more evil" after I said something about Duke's behavior not being as hideous as most NTR games' villains.
At that time, I already realized he probably played very few NTR games. And now he proves he doesn't even know what NTR is...

inye59

May 9, 2020
I think the average guy playing NTR games isnt imagining themselves as a woman or as a dog, most play to experience it from a male POV which is why most NTR games are designed that way or with that thinking in mind.
I don't. I am for the scenario...and yes the main story is similar but the representation is always different. There are many artists that they are focused on that and they work is excellent. But the doujinshi I enjoyed the most was from an artist called tetupong. That was so well directed that whenever You've stopped reading could be the ending of the story. And that's why I like n_taii's work and other games with a similar style. Ntrpg 1, 2. You make the character's dialogues.

Last edited:

Federok88

May 23, 2022
lol. This Oriandu guy is wrong again, but keep debating like a knight... Why am I not surprised.
First, he starts an unnecessary argument with me and literally says Duke "could not be more evil" after I said something about Duke's behavior not being as hideous as most NTR games' villains.
At that time, I already realized he probably played very few NTR games. And now he proves he doesn't even know what NTR is...
i gave up when we started talking about the sky being pink...

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I think the average guy playing NTR games isnt imagining themselves as a woman or as a dog
Why not? I mean it just you in your head with the things you find hot at the moment, you can be disgusted with it later.
I think your problem, that fixation on Male MC for cuckolding games is the one Female MC's fans have with ugly bastards, y'all put yourself too much in the game and just forget that's not actually you on the screen. It's a bad way of thinking because you lock yourself out of so many games.

While you are here fighting tooth and nails for your cuckolding pov because that's the only thing you enjoy, I'm totally relax because I enjoy that pov too, I enjoy the Female Pov and its many advantages a lot more, I enjoy also Netori games (Not a lot of good ones out there, Taffy tales is by far the best), I also enjoy playing the dog/goblin or anything else (Shout out to Dog Fuck IDOL only real ones know)

I'm able to enjoy all of those because I don't take them too seriously. And from that point I say the Female MC Netorare games are better, not because they are Female MC but because they provide a better story and experience in general, That's why I want the next game from N_taii to have a Female protag. Basically we will trade the pure blood aryan NTR game number 4 for a different perspective that allows NTR for you, quality for me and something else for someone else.

View attachment y2mate.com - damn good deal_1080pFHR.mp4

most play to experience it from a male POV which is why most NTR games are designed that way or with that thinking in mind.
You are right on the money with "Most NTR games are designed that way" That's what makes them overused and get that feeling of predictability, It's a lot harder to come with something entreating when everyone does it.

You want me to give you an extreme example? A page before I gave example of pixelated NTR games with male protagonists, I will give you 1 screenshot from those games and their description from f95:

NTRPG:

"The girl you love is embraced by another guy, and all you can do is watch.

The protagonist does not speak, similar to DQ games. No battles.
Time passes in the game Monday thru Sunday, with day, noon, dusk and night progressions.
At certain times, certain conversations at certain places will yield special events." RJ132655_img_smp3.jpg

Henteria Chronicles, Chapter 1:
Henteria Chronicles, Chapter 1: The Lady and the butler - Casio and his older sister, Nestia, lost their parents during the Fourth Holy War that opposed the Monster Army and the Allied Races lead by the Humans. However, they are taken in by Lady Eleonora, a noble and former Valkyrie, to work in her manor as butler and maid. They spend ten wonderful years there. However, a shadow is lurking over their future...
(Please read Developer Notes below for more info)

Capture_decran_27.png

Nettle Pain:
Play as Fergus, a young man striving to become a hero and heir of the town’s dojo.
Life seems good for Fergus, as the dojo’s current master is the father of his childhood friend Makia – who seems to share his feelings, being very affectionate and supportive of our MC.

However, that's soon changed by the arrivial of Pilgas – former childhood friend of Fergus and Makia, and was the dojo’s best pupil up until his disappearance in an undisclosed incident.
Now that he's returned, he demands the dojo for himself, a claim that only Fergus can deny by beating Pilgas in a personal duel. As such, it is up to the MC to save the dojo, and keep his girl.

RJ285140_img_smp6.png

Spiral Legend V:
This one dosen't have an overview but basically Ridley is your childhood friend, you were training with her father to become a knight but something occurs and you 2 run away, she has feelings for you but you are dummy so she gets stolen away by the black guy watching them in the pic below.

There is also another girl with her own route banal NTR route but this game dosen't have mutch H content.
SLV_EN1.jpg

There are more games and they are all almost the same (I'm not referring to the models or assets because that's the program's limitations) the setting even the story at some point becomes the same, and they all play the exact same linear way, with same clueless MC.

I gave you this example because pixelated NTR games are rare, if they as rare games are so similar could you imagine the normal NTR games? I mean you don't need to imagine, you played a few and you know the answer. You too most likely just wait for them to reveal what was happening because you already know, it not like something different will even happened.

I still remember the first "NTR" game I've played, I didn't even know what was called back then...
I will never forget and I will never forgive Chuck, Donlad Trump Looking ahh fucked mom :'(
The_Klub_17_0166.jpg

inye59

May 9, 2020
Why not? I mean it just you in your head with the things you find hot at the moment, you can be disgusted with it later.
I think your problem, that fixation on Male MC for cuckolding games is the one Female MC's fans have with ugly bastards, y'all put yourself too much in the game and just forget that's not actually you on the screen. It's a bad way of thinking because you lock yourself out of so many games.

While you are here fighting tooth and nails for your cuckolding pov because that's the only thing you enjoy, I'm totally relax because I enjoy that pov too, I enjoy the Female Pov and its many advantages a lot more, I enjoy also Netori games (Not a lot of good ones out there, Taffy tales is by far the best), I also enjoy playing the dog/goblin or anything else (Shout out to Dog Fuck IDOL only real ones know)

I'm able to enjoy all of those because I don't take them too seriously. And from that point I say the Female MC Netorare games are better, not because they are Female MC but because they provide a better story and experience in general, That's why I want the next game from N_taii to have a Female protag. Basically we will trade the pure blood aryan NTR game number 4 for a different perspective that allows NTR for you, quality for me and something else for someone else.

View attachment 3434016

You are right on the money with "Most NTR games are designed that way" That's what makes them overused and get that feeling of predictability, It's a lot harder to come with something entreating when everyone does it.

You want me to give you an extreme example? A page before I gave example of pixelated NTR games with male protagonists, I will give you 1 screenshot from those games and their description from f95:

NTRPG:

Time passes in the game Monday thru Sunday, with day, noon, dusk and night progressions.
At certain times, certain conversations at certain places will yield special events." View attachment 3434031

Henteria Chronicles, Chapter 1: The Lady and the butler - Casio and his older sister, Nestia, lost their parents during the Fourth Holy War that opposed the Monster Army and the Allied Races lead by the Humans. However, they are taken in by Lady Eleonora, a noble and former Valkyrie, to work in her manor as butler and maid. They spend ten wonderful years there. However, a shadow is lurking over their future...

View attachment 3434033

Nettle Pain:
Play as Fergus, a young man striving to become a hero and heir of the town’s dojo.
Life seems good for Fergus, as the dojo’s current master is the father of his childhood friend Makia – who seems to share his feelings, being very affectionate and supportive of our MC.

However, that's soon changed by the arrivial of Pilgas – former childhood friend of Fergus and Makia, and was the dojo’s best pupil up until his disappearance in an undisclosed incident.
Now that he's returned, he demands the dojo for himself, a claim that only Fergus can deny by beating Pilgas in a personal duel. As such, it is up to the MC to save the dojo, and keep his girl.

View attachment 3434043

Spiral Legend V:
This one dosen't have an overview but basically Ridley is your childhood friend, you were training with her father to become a knight but something occurs and you 2 run away, she has feelings for you but you are dummy so she gets stolen away by the black guy watching them in the pic below.

There is also another girl with her own route banal NTR route but this game dosen't have mutch H content.
View attachment 3434047

There are more games and they are all almost the same (I'm not referring to the models or assets because that's the program's limitations) the setting even the story at some point becomes the same, and they all play the exact same linear way, with same clueless MC.

I gave you this example because pixelated NTR games are rare, if they as rare games are so similar could you imagine the normal NTR games? I mean you don't need to imagine, you played a few and you know the answer. You too most likely just wait for them to reveal what was happening because you already know, it not like something different will even happened.

I still remember the first "NTR" game I've played, I didn't even know what was called back then...
I will never forget and I will never forgive Chuck, Donlad Trump Looking ahh fucked mom :'(
View attachment 3434070
Nettle pain was so funny especially in the end. I wanted a part 2! On the other hand I enjoy them. More than other rpg or renpy great success NTR games. I won't tell the names asI don't know if it is approved to say to advertise other people's work on a separate forum thread. What pixel rpg lacking IMHO is that they lack the feeling of exploring and choosing your paths. They are completely linear. That's where N_taii made a step forward with the choice that impact towards the endings. I also would a step forward. As I would kept the same scenes, for laziness, but according to variables I would change the dialogues to represent the choices.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I have no idea who you are, I don't recall ever responding to anything you've ever posted, and I have zero memory of arguing with you about anything. Whatever I may or may not have "argued" with you about was clearly of so little consequence that I didn't find it important enough to even store a single minute fragment of it in my memory. For you arguing with me was apparently the most important day of your life... but for me it was Tuesday.

i gave up when we started talking about the sky being pink...
You mean the literal end of the "argument"? An argument in which I simply said "This is what I consider NTR. Specifically me. Literally just me." and didn't actually argue anything?

• Haha
Reactions: inye59 and Matoga

BBC King

May 8, 2021

View attachment 3434016

NTRPG:

At certain times, certain conversations at certain places will yield special events." View attachment 3434031

View attachment 3434033

Nettle Pain:

View attachment 3434043

Spiral Legend V:

View attachment 3434047

View attachment 3434070
By definition I dont believe a Female MC can be NTR. When its a female you are not having your loved ones stolen away, there is no sense of loss. A female MC has sex, gets corrupted, slutty, etc.

Getting back to basics what do people look for when they play an NTR or specifically a Netorare game? Loss. When you are playing as a Male you are not having sex, you are not spending time, you are not getting your happy ending. (or atleast imo no netorare game should have a happy ending because the whole point is the defilement and loss)

If I am playing a game with a big titty, bubble butt, smoking hot girl who gets laid all over town while my husband/significant other wonders where I am...thats not NTR.

Now there are exceptions to this rule. If you allow multiple POVs then you can bypass the restriction but for it to count as NTR I think you MUST show the Male's POV at some point, if a game is solely only playing as the female then I do not consider it an NTR game, I consider it a Cheating/Corruption game.

inye59

May 9, 2020
Sorry my bad I've started.I wanted to collect opinions or to find an actual answer as I haven't found any satisfying answer in that question.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
By definition I dont believe a Female MC can be NTR. When its a female you are not having your loved ones stolen away, there is no sense of loss. A female MC has sex, gets corrupted, slutty, etc.

Getting back to basics what do people look for when they play an NTR or specifically a Netorare game? Loss. When you are playing as a Male you are not having sex, you are not spending time, you are not getting your happy ending. (or atleast imo no netorare game should have a happy ending because the whole point is the defilement and loss)

If I am playing a game with a big titty, bubble butt, smoking hot girl who gets laid all over town while my husband/significant other wonders where I am...thats not NTR.

Now there are exceptions to this rule. If you allow multiple POVs then you can bypass the restriction but for it to count as NTR I think you MUST show the Male's POV at some point, if a game is solely only playing as the female then I do not consider it an NTR game, I consider it a Cheating/Corruption game.
Ain't getting into the "hmm actually by definetion that's not real NTR 7503aw.png " discusion, I see it quite pointless.
There arguments to make for exemple when the game properly introduce the cuckold in the game and have him react to your cheating or when the husband is the one who wants you to cheat or even when the husband participates, I guess that's approved by both party consesual cheating genre?

So let just skip all that yapping and agree with you insted, Cheating/Corruption games with FMC are better NTR games (even tho they aren't real NTR ;)) than MMC NTR games, and that's not debailtable, they just offer the superior experience but not only for the cuckold.

I know by deffiniation is wrong and shouldn't do it but scenes like this scratch the NTR itch for me and for many more. cg23_26.png

Maybe you should also try a FMC game, I promise that you won't start craving dicks and you will still be alowed to play Male MC games (They will suck tho)

I think you should start with the same NTR(Not NTR, Cheating/Corruption) FMC I started, the OG:
Minako [Final] [Happy Life]

Have fun!

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
So let just skip all that yapping and agree with you insted, Cheating/Corruption games with FMC are better NTR games (even tho they aren't real NTR ;)) than MMC NTR games, and that's not debailtable, they just offer the superior experience but not only for the cuckold.
Maybe you should also try a FMC game, I promise that you won't start craving dicks and you will still be alowed to play Male MC games (They will suck tho)
Nobody is saying that Female MC games are bad, i can also guarantee that nobody has ever stopped playing one because they were afraid that they might turn gay because of them. (?????? xddd)

For example i've played a lot of games with a female protag and i liked most of them, but i still agree with BBC King when it comes to NTR, hell even if i played every single Female Protag game on the face of the planet i would still agree with him, when it comes to NTR and cheating on your SO, Female MC games are simply inferior to Male MC games almost every single time.

I've played Nightmare Knight, President Yukino, the 2 most recent games from GapTax (RaiOhGar), i've played almost every game from ONEONE1 (Samurai Vandalism), most games from Heisendou, one of my all time favourite game is GOOD GIRL GONE BAD, a game where you can cheat on your boyfriend in a million different ways, but i would still take a game like Henteria, Scars of Summer or Dark Hero Party over any Female Protagonist game if i wanna see NTR and cheating.

Reactions: BBC King

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Anywho, looks like the next update is going to be pretty packed with content for Haylen. Hopefully it's more exciting than the Lily update, but coming on the heels of update 11 I don't expect to be particularly entertained by it.
First i wasn't exacly thrilled about the fact that we're only gonna get Haylen in Update12 either, but with each passing PoL i'm looking forward to it more and more, especially after yesterday.
I haven't got the slightest clue on what's gonna happen but for some reason my guts are telling me that this Quest will improve Haylen's story and corruption by a MILE, and i'm not saying that because from now on she's gonna be having sex in every Update she's featured in. xd
I guess i'm probably just high on copium.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

You can also not insert yourself into the story at all.

Reactions: Miss Y

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Most NTR tagged games with FMC are just using the tag incorrectly. NTR is a MC centric tag. So the FMC would have to be losing a loved one in some way. They are generally just corruption games.

I like NTR because it has that slow build of of anxiety. That feeling you can get when you start to discover the truth. But the best NTR will then remove that by showing, you were wrong, shes not cheating. Only to hit you when you least expected it with the full truth.

And yea, if the girl is just a whore and sleeping around, not much of a NTR game to me. It can still hit all the check boxes for NTR definition but not give me that feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBC King and inye59

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Ain't getting into the "hmm actually by definetion that's not real NTR View attachment 3435104 " discusion, I see it quite pointless.
There arguments to make for exemple when the game properly introduce the cuckold in the game and have him react to your cheating or when the husband is the one who wants you to cheat or even when the husband participates, I guess that's approved by both party consesual cheating genre?

I know by deffiniation is wrong and shouldn't do it but scenes like this scratch the NTR itch for me and for many more. View attachment 3435206

I think you should start with the same NTR(Not NTR, Cheating/Corruption) FMC I started, the OG:
Minako [Final] [Happy Life]

Have fun!
I think the issue with incorrect usage of the tag is from having tons of shit pop up in our feed that is not even close to NTR so we still have to manually go sift through the garbage.

Saying somthing is no debatable is a sure fire way to show that it is. lol Ive played a few corruption games that are good, but they dont really hit the same way a good NTR game can.

I dont think anybody think playing a FMC game will make them gay. You would have to be a giga incel to think that.

And I think you are operating under the assumption that everybody sees themselves as the MC. If I play a FMC game im not the girl suckin dick, if I play the MC im not the one being cheated on. Im playing a game.

Reactions: inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020
Nobody is saying that Female MC games are bad, i can also guarantee that nobody has ever stopped playing one because they were afraid that they might turn gay because of them. (?????? xddd)

For example i've played a lot of games with a female protag and i liked most of them, but i still agree with BBC King when it comes to NTR, hell even if i played every single Female Protag game on the face of the planet i would still agree with him, when it comes to NTR and cheating on your SO, Female MC games are simply inferior to Male MC games almost every single time.

I've played Nightmare Knight, President Yukino, the 2 most recent games from GapTax (RaiOhGar), i've played almost every game from ONEONE1 (Samurai Vandalism), most games from Heisendou, one of my all time favourite game is GOOD GIRL GONE BAD, a game where you can cheat on your boyfriend in a million different ways, but i would still take a game like Henteria, Scars of Summer or Dark Hero Party over any Female Protagonist game if i wanna see NTR and cheating.
That's strange :unsure:I played enough of them. the most of them cheating is not the main focus of the story. I remeber RaiOhGar was multiple protag. But It was a good NTR.I've picked easily over the scars of summer. Not over HC1. I haven't played DHparty. I can see you point thought.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes