RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Man excited for the release, hope it doesn't get released too late in the day!
It's already too late in the day. :HideThePain:

Although i'm not really interested in the Cyanna storyline so i'm only waiting because of Rose, if i'm being honest i'm more pumped about next week's PoL because Update 6 is gonna be focused around Lily!

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I'm just waiting for more Hayleen content. Her look is 10/10
Sure, she looks great and all but in these kind of games looks mean very little to me, even if it was the MC's grandmother who was being corrupted it wouldn't make me want to see her fall for a guy any less than the other girls if her character was done right. At the end of the day their personalities beat their looks in my book, that's why i like Lily with her temper and pride, even though i'm leaning towards the MILF category more than the "barely 18", that's also why i'm not that into Cyanna's corruption (Aside for the fact that i don't like Brutus), i kinda feel bad for her, she's too shy and innocent...if that makes sense xd

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Lily is the least interesting to me since she's clearly being set up to be the obligatory BDSM character. I'm looking forward to scenes with Cyanna simply because I like her design, but her actual character arc doesn't interest me since it feels a little too animu for my tastes. Rose's corruption is the most interesting to me because she's actually in a relationship with the main character whose name escapes me, and I like Haylen primarily because she's a nun and everyone likes a corrupted nun. :p

Reactions: Matoga and Miss Y

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Lily is the least interesting to me since she's clearly being set up to be the obligatory BDSM character.
TAKE THAT BACK, IT'S NOT CERTAIN YET, I'M NOT GONNA ACKNOWLEDGE LILY'S BDSM ROUTE UNTIL I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES. Sure, spanking as her first scene doesn't really help my case but as long as there's even a slim chance that Lily's route won't involve BDSM i'm gonna keep believing. I know that it's probably pointless to hope for it since both HC1 and HC2 had heavy BDSM elements but being in denial is like my natural state, so as long as i don't see Lily tied up from head to toe i'm gonna pretend that it's not BDSM. By the way, as you might have alredy guessed it, i'm not a big fan of BDSM either.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
TAKE THAT BACK, IT'S NOT CERTAIN YET, I'M NOT GONNA ACKNOWLEDGE LILY'S BDSM ROUTE UNTIL I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES. Sure, spanking as her first scene doesn't really help my case but as long as there's even a slim chance that Lily's route won't involve BDSM i'm gonna keep believing. I know that it's probably pointless to hope for it since both HC1 and HC2 had heavy BDSM elements but being in denial is like my natural state, so as long as i don't see Lily tied up from head to toe i'm gonna pretend that it's not BDSM. By the way, as you might have alredy guessed it, i'm not a big fan of BDSM either.
i hope too that she won't be a BDSM character cause i hate that shit so much, but like you said both games before had a character that had to do with bondage and that shit, we can just hope that it wont feature bdsm

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I have seen literally ZERO BDSM fans on this thread, I hate it too, everything that happened in HC2 regarding the white haired elf just seemed painful af, not exciting, not sexy, nothing at all

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I have seen literally ZERO BDSM fans on this thread, I hate it too, everything that happened in HC2 regarding the white haired elf just seemed painful af, not exciting, not sexy, nothing at all
me neither
reading trough the entire high elf scenes were painful as fuck, i may even be guilty of skipping a huge chunk of the later scenes, cause after a while i knew i wouldn't miss anything important nor good

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I found out about HC2 relatively late, i believe Update 12 was the first one that i've tried but since i didn't know anything about the game or the story i wasn't really invested in it that much so i did what i'd like to believe most people do when they find a game that had only peaked their curiosity but they're not really interested in it, i loaded up the last save file that was provided and watched every scene in the recollection room. After that i didn't even touch the game for a while, i only played it all the way through when the whole game was out, but since i had already seen most of the scenes up until Update 12 i knew that Neve's storyline is based upon BDSM. Sadly, i also knew that in order to see every scene for the other girls i would need to do every sidequest, which included Neve's (I'm mostly talking about the gangbang with the 3 sidegirls and their antagonists). The ONLY reason i even touched Neve's quests was because i didn't want to miss the scenes for the other girls, but rest assured, every time i saw her i shamelessly spammed Ctrl to skip the dialogue and held down my left mouse button for faster animations.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I found out about HC2 relatively late, i believe Update 12 was the first one that i've tried but since i didn't know anything about the game or the story i wasn't really invested in it that much so i did what i'd like to believe most people do when they find a game that had only peaked their curiosity but they're not really interested in it, i loaded up the last save file that was provided and watched every scene in the recollection room. After that i didn't even touch the game for a while, i only played it all the way through when the whole game was out, but since i had already seen most of the scenes up until Update 12 i knew that Neve's storyline is based upon BDSM. Sadly, i also knew that in order to see every scene for the other girls i would need to do every sidequest, which included Neve's (I'm mostly talking about the gangbang with the 3 sidegirls and their antagonists). The ONLY reason i even touched Neve's quests was because i didn't want to miss the scenes for the other girls, but rest assured, every time i saw her i shamelessly spammed Ctrl to skip the dialogue and held down my left mouse button for faster animations.
based much?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Matoga

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Unfortunately between the spanking and Lily's firebrand personality I don't know if we have a chance in hell that she isn't going to be the BDSM character. Which is a shame as I like Lily's design a lot but ball gags, ropes, and whips do nothing for me.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well you're going to be waiting a while then. The creator of the thread is the developer of the game so the patreon builds don't get posted here. You're going to be waiting over a month unless you're a sub to N_Taii's patreon.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The creator of the thread is the developer of the game so the patreon builds don't get posted here.
That doesn't mean anything on F95. Devs don't have the authority to prevent uploads of their games, even if they create their own game's thread. Uploaders and mods can make changes to the OP as they please. So it depends on whether the patrons leak the version on F95. Popular games have the latest version leaked and in the OP within hours, even if the topic creator is the dev. Some such devs opt to have a notice like this in the OP so it doesn't look like they're uploading the early-access patron versions themselves:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't hate bdsm, I just find it boring to watch. Bdsm is one of those things that is better if experienced first hand rather than watching others do in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: quandin

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
That doesn't mean anything on F95. Devs don't have the authority to prevent uploads of their games, even if they create their own game's thread. Uploaders and mods can make changes to the OP as they please. So it depends on whether the patrons leak the version on F95. Popular games have the latest version leaked and in the OP within hours, even if the topic creator is the dev. Some such devs opt to have a notice like this in the OP so it doesn't look like they're uploading the early-access patron versions themselves:
there was a single guy releasing the updates early but he pussied out, now there is absolutely no public sharers not here nor anywhere else.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know if update 5 focuses on the silver haired priestess or the new side character priestess?

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes