RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Then you interpret incorrectly because at no point did I ever suggest such a thing and there is absolutely no logical reason to make such an assumption.
I was going off the whole conversation.

Well yeah, if we're going to get content I would prefer it to be for Rose. Which is why I want one scene per release to be for a secondary character. If they're given content more often then we get content for Rose and Cyanna quicker!
If he adds one unfinished scene per release when he isn't ready to start that side character, I still consider that jumping around. Its whatever though, Ill let it go.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I was going off the whole conversation.

If he adds one unfinished scene per release when he isn't ready to start that side character, I still consider that jumping around. Its whatever though, Ill let it go.
Again, I said nothing about unfinished scenes. You're making assumptions that there is no logic behind.

Aaaaanywho... booobies.

Nethero

Jun 23, 2021
It's not for nothing but it had already taken a long time if the previous one came out the same day I think

Nethero

Jun 23, 2021
At least it was filtered on other pages and not here, we just have to wait and see how this will be solved

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I feel like at this point the leak is not that big of a deal, the Update was released about 3 weeks ago give or take a few days so it was gonna go public in a week anyways, the only thing that could be problematic is that it means that there is a new guy who's willing to leak Updates. Although, if he decides to make a habit of leaking the Update but continues to wait 3 weeks same as this time, i feel like that's the best deal N_Taii's gonna get regarding the leaks. He even spared the $20 version of the game and only leaked what's available to the $5 tier.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

for the lazy
1st failed after 1hrs of downloading 3x, (22hr wait time to retry now) and the second one only available for premium accounts. Literally would be better to just give the dev $5, lol. I've never seen such shit download sites. Public release aint to far atleast.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, but the last time there was a leak it had a severe impact on N_Taii's patreon income. I'm all for things leaking, but not for causing a 20% drop in the income of a creator.
Every leak makes a serious impact on creators, imagine how much money DPC would make if there was no other way to play Being a DIK other than paying for it on Patreon of Steam.

Reactions: wiijay

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Every leak makes a serious impact on creators, imagine how much money DPC would make if there was no other way to play Being a DIK other than paying for it on Patreon of Steam.
Probably no more or less than they already do. BAD is a project for suckers, you either have to be devoted to the developer or an absolute moron to support them on patreon. We're sitting at eight months since their last update, which itself was a Halloween themed update that released in December. BAD is a game that has critical mass, it's been going on for years, it is hugely popular, and it is available on a mass market storefront, it's not comparable to a smaller project like Henteria Chronicles. To even use it as an example is foolish. Due to the nature of what it is, it's going to attract a much larger following and it's the kind of project that will attract and chase away supporters in waves. It has nearly 13,000 supporters subbed to its patreon at this exact moment, if every single one is paying the lowest subscription then they're making over $25,000 CAD a month. The actual number is definitely higher and it will fluctuate up and down depending on when the release is due or how long ago the last one happened.

DPC wouldn't necessarily do any better than it already does if the updates didn't instantly leak by pure virtue of the fact that critical mass is a thing. It's a huge project, with a huge following, Henteria Chronicles is a small project, with a small following, and leaks hurt it far more than something like BAD. It's not a fair, accurate, or logical comparison.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Well, update 7 is straight rich in events. Can't wait 8. Cyana is gorgeous in her new dress! And most likely in the 8th update there will certainly be sexual events, considering that Author san said that this is massive. Patreon guys, please don't spoil! $5 is not a problem for me, but Patreon is blocked in my country.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Well, update 7 is straight rich in events. Can't wait 8. Cyana is gorgeous in her new dress! And most likely in the 8th update there will certainly be sexual events, considering that Author san said that this is massive. Patreon guys, please don't spoil! $5 is not a problem for me, but Patreon is blocked in my country.
Old saves work? I will wait until the game it's completed and I have a save of the 0.5v I think

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Old saves work? I will wait until the game it's completed and I have a save of the 0.5v I think
They do indeed, but even if your save file gets lost at some point for whatever reason there is a folder called "Saves Provided" in which there are multiple, as the name suggests, saved files for you to choose from, there is 1 added for each Update so there's one for Update5 as well.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
It had already taken a while to leak the update.... For a moment I thought that everything had already been solved and that it is not leaked anymore, I hope that the leaks do not generate such a big loss.

Please guys, I know that for some people because of their economic situation paying 5$ per month is difficult or that in their country Patreon is blocked, but I think it is not necessary to leak the game because N_taii puts the game for free download one month after each update.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes