RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
These Henteria games are really high quality compared to most other RPGM games of its kind, but damn they're so depressing. It's hard to find the motivation for me to get through them completely. After playing them for a bit I have to take a lot of time off before coming back to them. If you aren't into the soul crushing kind of NTR where there is no hope, no winning, only misery, then you probably won't enjoy the game a whole lot, but you might still be able to get off to it in short bursts.

Reactions: Yambidexter

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This wasn't in your list of FAQ, so pretty sure what the answer will be. Will there be incest? A patch or otherwise?
If it's not even brought up in the FAQ or description... the answer you're assuming is correct. No, there is no incest. With that in mind one of the four main women, Haylen, is not only a big titted nun but also the adoptive mother figure of the main character and two of the other three women. So there may not be physical incest if you take the route in which Leto "wins" the day, there may be emotional incest.

Sorry MC, less than 3 pixels diameter can't satisfy a woman :cry:
To be fair, 3 pixel diameter is probably like coke can thick based on the size of the sprites. :p

What a shame... No good story for Haylen or Lily. I'm guessing they'll get half-assed scenes as well.
How about instead of making a post whining you play the game, or do even a modicum of research. Haylen and Lily are not the two main women, that would be Rose and Cyanna, however they do get proper scenes with custom animation and body types. They had an update focused on them a few months ago, there'll probably be another one in the next couple updates.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
She's still a princess, there's a clear and evident divide between Rose and the common folk. The social divide would cause scandal, that scandal would not be able to be kept under wraps because it would be the literal sovereign ruler of the nation fucking around. Even if that wasn't the case, do you honestly think the Duke would let her? 7.0 has a flashback that gives him a reason to be as greedy as humanly possible, he's not going to want to share.

Also I think you might be exaggerating the state of the city.
Perhaps because of the Peacekeepers, the morality and honesty of the people will end up falling to the point that they would not even be able to make a scandal, I also think it unlikely that Rose will end up becoming a public slut, perhaps she will end up becoming a slut for nobles.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
These Henteria games are really high quality compared to most other RPGM games of its kind, but damn they're so depressing. It's hard to find the motivation for me to get through them completely. After playing them for a bit I have to take a lot of time off before coming back to them. If you aren't into the soul crushing kind of NTR where there is no hope, no winning, only misery, then you probably won't enjoy the game a whole lot, but you might still be able to get off to it in short bursts.
That's why I like NTR type games, they're more "realistic" in that the "bad guy" usually wins in reality, as opposed to fiction which usually shows the "good guy" winning when he rarely does.

Since we were children, we are fed with ideas of fairy tales, love, friendship, etc, and in the end everything is not even 10% of what we thought it would be.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Perhaps because of the Peacekeepers, the morality and honesty of the people will end up falling to the point that they would not even be able to make a scandal, I also think it unlikely that Rose will end up becoming a public slut, perhaps she will end up becoming a slut for nobles.
Unless I'm missing something I don't recall it ever being said that the Peacekeepers are what keep the people from being sluts. And again, the Duke feels like an extremely possessive character. In my mind it's far more likely that he collects all of the women in Leto's life for himself instead of letting any of them being shared around.

In terms of the franchise being depressing... yeah, the HC games are kinda harsh. HC3 feels like it's bucking the trend, but at some point Leto has to start to realize he's losing before he can either lose, win, or win harder. On the plus side there's typically an ending in which the MC gets to live out the power fantasy and in the case of HC3 no one is sucking any dicks in a misguided attempt to protect Leto.

I'm firmly of the believe that the problem with HC1 and 2 is that the games go out of their way to emasculate their main characters. The main character of HC1 is an absolute dickless wonder. He's shat on basically left, right, and centre. By the time he clues in he's been in the presence of all sorts of horrors and since he's a butler of the manor he probably had to clean up the splooge of the demons taking the female lead and his sister, at the very least he unintentionally assisted himself in getting cucked, and by the end of the day he required literal deus ex machina to save the day. In the case of Noah from HC2, well, that one hurts more because Noah isn't ever given a chance to be anything. He's lied to, belittled, and sabotaged from the get go, his mother and the woman who claims to love him both fuck around like crazy and even justify it as being done to protect him even though they never truly believed in him and never really gave him a chance to stand up for himself. Even Noah's revenge ending victory is again gained with deus ex machina and centres around him getting the sloppy seconds of everyone else in the village.

Leto seems more confident, seems more competent, seems to be upwardly mobile, and more intelligent than his predecessors, but N_Taii mentioned in a comment on his patreon that taking the NTR route will cause him to become pathetic, thus possibly leading him down the same path as Noah. Which would be a shame. However if there are no gods involved this time around the good endings will be more satisfying and therefore more enjoyable. Hard to say, but regardless I do like the sprite work.

Nov 22, 2022
I like pixel's kiss, hug, cunt licking scenes, you've improved a lot, but I still think the avatar is not very good, if I can completely replace it with pixel zoom or (another image) for all the characters it will be. better
- Because I feel like pixel scene and avatar it doesn't really sync with each other (I think so)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
If it's not even brought up in the FAQ or description... the answer you're assuming is correct. No, there is no incest. With that in mind one of the four main women, Haylen, is not only a big titted nun but also the adoptive mother figure of the main character and two of the other three women. So there may not be physical incest if you take the route in which Leto "wins" the day, there may be emotional incest.

To be fair, 3 pixel diameter is probably like coke can thick based on the size of the sprites. :p

How about instead of making a post whining you play the game, or do even a modicum of research. Haylen and Lily are not the two main women, that would be Rose and Cyanna, however they do get proper scenes with custom animation and body types. They had an update focused on them a few months ago, there'll probably be another one in the next couple updates.
hello dev on alt account

Reactions: quandin

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

When I was a kid and they wanted to make a point that doing something that wasn't going to be fun or enjoyable, they would say, "It's like kissing your sister", which was supposed to be a no-fun event for you. Incest was considered so taboo that just the conversation was avoided, even though in reality it was happening more than our society or any society would care to admit. I don't know when or how the screws went loose in my head, but, I always thought, kissing my sister was very hot.
I have played the game and have played it a number of times and I actually like the game.
But, I do know some devs will tweak their games if they see that they can improve on it.
I wasn't whining for your information, I was trying to be funny as I try to do in most of my posts, if you knew me, you would know that. Sorry, you took me so seriously.

Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
First it was a shadow, then it was a darkness, and now it's a dark fog. Someone really needs to do something about that, or more innocent male protagonists will have their loved ones stolen away! :LOL:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Geh, female focused NTR really doesn't work very well. A woman being cucked is just a woman being cheated on, rarely do you see a woman's femininity ripped to pieces because her male or female partners are sluts. When a female character is cucked it is by and large less effective than it is when it happens to a man since our male dominated society connects masculinity to sexual performance and our ability to attract and hold the attention of the opposite sex. Also I'm not sure how large of a market there is for watching a bunch of dudes be unable to resist pussy, slightly more of a market if it's about lesbians. But ultimately NTR is more satisfying when it's a dude being ripped to pieces on an emotional level due to being unable to satisfy the women in his life.
A lesbian getting her girlfriend corrupted by a fat ugly bastard would be hype. But yea, agree with you 100%.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just a question from someone who hasn't played yet. Are 95% of the scenes, like in the previous game, vanilla blackmail/corruption sex, or are there some new flavours added?
I mean if you did not like the other two you won't like this one either.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Okay. Lets say im not a huge fan of pixel games.
Would NTR fans recommend me this game?
Should i start playing from Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2 before 3?
It's not necessary. They're all good in their own way, and each is better than the last. Seeing as HC3 is still in development, I'd recommend you play the first two anyway if you like NTR.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
It's not necessary. They're all good in their own way, and each is better than the last. Seeing as HC3 is still in development, I'd recommend you play the first two anyway if you like NTR.
It's not about ntr in my opinion. Mc in HC more like a doll than a person, what killing any tension from cheating

Nov 24, 2018
She's still a princess, there's a clear and evident divide between Rose and the common folk. The social divide would cause scandal, that scandal would not be able to be kept under wraps because it would be the literal sovereign ruler of the nation fucking around. Even if that wasn't the case, do you honestly think the Duke would let her? 7.0 has a flashback that gives him a reason to be as greedy as humanly possible, he's not going to want to share.

Also I think you might be exaggerating the state of the city.
Clearly whole mess would've been avoided if she just ennobled Leto

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes