RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
How to use the game on joiplay mine doesn't work
Since I started playing HC3 (In update 1) I haven't had any problem with JoiPlay (only the occasional fps drop when there is a loading screen) and the same thing happened to me when I played HC2.

Make sure you have JoiPlay updated to the latest version, you can also try the Malvines player to see if it works

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Each update comes with a save set at the beginning of the new content. However I suggest you actually play the game as the scenes aren't too effective without context since this is a story driven experience.

meffo

Dec 18, 2018
one more think is the no good ending form what i see from the save file the main cher is not in any scene

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I like him. Yes, and I already passed the 7th update a long time ago. NOT MY WARRIOR THAT THE AUTHOR CREATED SUCH A MASTERPIECE. WHY THE END OF AUGUST!!!????? SUKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKING LONG!!! AND STILL FUCKING SEPTEMBER WAIT!!!!
If you bothered to read anything already posted you would know why. Dev is going to drop a big update before he has to travel for a bit. Yelling doesn't cause the answer to change.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I like him. Yes, and I already passed the 7th update a long time ago. NOT MY WARRIOR THAT THE AUTHOR CREATED SUCH A MASTERPIECE. WHY THE END OF AUGUST!!!????? SUKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKING LONG!!! AND STILL FUCKING SEPTEMBER WAIT!!!!
Russians are truly different than the rest of the world lol

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
If you bothered to read anything already posted you would know why. Dev is going to drop a big update before he has to travel for a bit. Yelling doesn't cause the answer to change.
I feel like he knows why, after all he's borderline addicted to the game and to anything that is connected to it, it just that he's unable to accept the fact that he has to wait for new content so he's just cursing and praying to his god in all-caps how this is unbeliveable and unacceptable at the same time. xd

Reactions: LordFrz

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
That's why I like NTR type games, they're more "realistic" in that the "bad guy" usually wins in reality, as opposed to fiction which usually shows the "good guy" winning when he rarely does.

Since we were children, we are fed with ideas of fairy tales, love, friendship, etc, and in the end everything is not even 10% of what we thought it would be.
Good people win all the time though? It's rare that those who do bad deeds, especially ones on extreme nationwide scale, in a nation that historically is just and good, go unpunished. History is full of revolutions against despotic rulers and things getting better over time. If someone were to overthrow the government of the US and institute some of the things seen in these games, I highly doubt that people would just roll with it lol. It's also not realistic for people to become corrupted in the way that it's depicted in these games, people don't tend to be okay with being raped or coerced under duress into having sex. People also don't tend to sit idly by while their peaceful happy society is transformed into something debauched and unjust. Even on smaller scales like corrupt politicians or abusive managers can be brought to justice and usually do (with some exceptions) the moment anyone brings evidence of their wrongdoing. The realism or lack thereof isn't what I find objectionable about these games. What I dislike is having basically no control over the events. For example, I love Makura Cover Soft games because they gamify the NTR and make it a real challenge to overcome them. I don't have a problem with corruption ntr, but I do have a bit of a problem when it's 'completely' forced on me. Like I want to be able to play the game multiple times with large differences in the level of corruption. A 'pure' route, corrupted route, neutral route, for example. This is something that Kuripick games do this well for example where there's both dialogue options to determine the route, but also the actions you take in the game can affect the outcome.

Long story short, I kind of just prefer the NTR to be more of a system that you can fight against in the first playthrough, not something that you just choose in a dialogue option that is pretty clear about what route it's taking you towards. That way I can enjoy the ultra corrupt everything is horrible route when I'm in the mood for that kind of thing, or after I've already seen the 'good' ending. I like that variety. That being said, I understand that this kind of thing is hard to implement. Especially when the game is obviously not meant for that, the dev is telling a specific story and we're here for the ride. I just don't prefer this level of depressing corruption in too big of a dose. Hence why I only play them in short bursts, when it gets too dark and I know how bad it's likely to get for everyone involved I lose interest and drop the game for a long time.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
I feel like he knows why, after all he's borderline addicted to the game and to anything that is connected to it, it just that he's unable to accept the fact that he has to wait for new content so he's just cursing and praying to his god in all-caps how this is unbeliveable and unacceptable at the same time. xd
They are already indignant, they don’t give a pancake as a joke. Seriously, where's the sense of humor? I know and understand that a big update takes a long time. No, the game is really good. I can wait. How long everyone has been waiting for the release of the third part of one Game. By the way, I did not think that the translator would literally translate Suk. I'm Belarusian, but that doesn't change the fact that you mistook me for a Russian. Good luck to the author! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Good people win all the time though? It's rare that those who do bad deeds, especially ones on extreme nationwide scale, in a nation that historically is just and good, go unpunished. History is full of revolutions against despotic rulers and things getting better over time. If someone were to overthrow the government of the US and institute some of the things seen in these games, I highly doubt that people would just roll with it lol. It's also not realistic for people to become corrupted in the way that it's depicted in these games, people don't tend to be okay with being raped or coerced under duress into having sex. People also don't tend to sit idly by while their peaceful happy society is transformed into something debauched and unjust. Even on smaller scales like corrupt politicians or abusive managers can be brought to justice and usually do (with some exceptions) the moment anyone brings evidence of their wrongdoing. The realism or lack thereof isn't what I find objectionable about these games. What I dislike is having basically no control over the events. For example, I love Makura Cover Soft games because they gamify the NTR and make it a real challenge to overcome them. I don't have a problem with corruption ntr, but I do have a bit of a problem when it's 'completely' forced on me. Like I want to be able to play the game multiple times with large differences in the level of corruption. A 'pure' route, corrupted route, neutral route, for example. This is something that Kuripick games do this well for example where there's both dialogue options to determine the route, but also the actions you take in the game can affect the outcome.

Long story short, I kind of just prefer the NTR to be more of a system that you can fight against in the first playthrough, not something that you just choose in a dialogue option that is pretty clear about what route it's taking you towards. That way I can enjoy the ultra corrupt everything is horrible route when I'm in the mood for that kind of thing, or after I've already seen the 'good' ending. I like that variety. That being said, I understand that this kind of thing is hard to implement. Especially when the game is obviously not meant for that, the dev is telling a specific story and we're here for the ride. I just don't prefer this level of depressing corruption in too big of a dose. Hence why I only play them in short bursts, when it gets too dark and I know how bad it's likely to get for everyone involved I lose interest and drop the game for a long time.
The potential for depression is why I want Leto to remain competent without it being tied to a particular ending route. A hero who is, well, heroic even in the face of losing everything will help keep things from turning into a depressing slog like the end of HC2. If Leto turns out like Noah from HC2 where no one ever has any faith in him at all, everyone abuses his trust and kindness, and he's treated like an idiot without ever showing that he is one, I don't know how much I'm going to enjoy HC3's endgame. HC2's was hard to get through, especially when the endings are pretty much "stereotypical sacrifice ending, kinda happy but the damage is already done ending, and evil Noah gets sloppy seconds ending." A decent sized chunk of my enjoyment of HC3 so far is due to Leto actually being a relatively talented, intelligent, hard working character. Like I'm actually rooting for him and I feel like he'd deserve a good ending instead of having it be handed to him by a god as it was in HC1 and 2. Of course I'm mainly playing HC3 for the NTR but it's nice to actually have a main character who is, well, a character.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Long story short, I kind of just prefer the NTR to be more of a system that you can fight against in the first playthrough, not something that you just choose in a dialogue option that is pretty clear about what route it's taking you towards.
Hard disagree, I HATE gamified NTR. If it's gonna be an option, I much prefer it to just be a dialog choice so I know clear-cut what route im on. But I do understand the appeal of such systems. It's just not something I'm fond of, and I hope we never see that in HC series.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, to be fair the point of the HC series lays more in the corruption than it does the NTR. I doubt we're ever going to see the gaming of the NTR simply because it's a secondary trait. In HC1 and 2 there's no actual NTR. The first MC and Noah are not in a relationship with the female leads of those games and Noah's mother is a widow when she winds up ass over teakettle for the villain's dick. Yes they pull the whole "I'm way better than Noah/generic silent MC/your dead husband who was my brother." schtick, but the actual relationships never manifest until the endings. HC3 is the first game in this series to actually have proper NTR in it. So unless the focus shifts I doubt we're going to see much more game systems in place than what already exists.

To even further drive the point home HC3 is the first time that N_Taii has made the ending anything more than a simple ternary choice set. HC1 is completely linear until you're at a point where you pick from three set choices you had no influence on. HC2 complicates it slightly by giving you a choice before the final ending choices which divides what endings will be available to you. You either tell Celis off for being a hoebag or you take her with you and that choice leads you to the ending choices. HC3 stretches the decision out across multiple RGB colour coded questions across the game and based on what N_Taii said there may be some minor changes to the way the game plays out but the corruption will play out no matter what choices you make. Because of this it feels pretty clear that corruption is the actual focus and the NTR a byproduct. So I don't believe we'll have to worry about not knowing what path we're on any time soon unless you choose to turn the colour coding of the choices off and the choices won't actually affect anything until late game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well, to be fair the point of the HC series lays more in the corruption than it does the NTR. I doubt we're ever going to see the gaming of the NTR simply because it's a secondary trait. In HC1 and 2 there's no actual NTR. The first MC and Noah are not in a relationship with the female leads of those games and Noah's mother is a widow when she winds up ass over teakettle for the villain's dick. Yes they pull the whole "I'm way better than Noah/generic silent MC/your dead husband who was my brother." schtick, but the actual relationships never manifest until the endings. HC3 is the first game in this series to actually have proper NTR in it. So unless the focus shifts I doubt we're going to see much more game systems in place than what already exists.

To even further drive the point home HC3 is the first time that N_Taii has made the ending anything more than a simple ternary choice set. HC1 is completely linear until you're at a point where you pick from three set choices you had no influence on. HC2 complicates it slightly by giving you a choice before the final ending choices which divides what endings will be available to you. You either tell Celis off for being a hoebag or you take her with you and that choice leads you to the ending choices. HC3 stretches the decision out across multiple RGB colour coded questions across the game and based on what N_Taii said there may be some minor changes to the way the game plays out but the corruption will play out no matter what choices you make. Because of this it feels pretty clear that corruption is the actual focus and the NTR a byproduct. So I don't believe we'll have to worry about not knowing what path we're on any time soon unless you choose to turn the colour coding of the choices off and the choices won't actually affect anything until late game.
You don't need a sexual relationship to have NTR. I consider HC1 NTR for sure. Not just the main character, but the side characters have NTR aswell.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Point is the NTR is secondary to the corruption. It's about the downfall.
If the HC series was only about girls becoming dirty sluts I wouldn't be playing the 3rd one at this point. The NTR is what makes it good to me.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Hard disagree, I HATE gamified NTR. If it's gonna be an option, I much prefer it to just be a dialog choice so I know clear-cut what route im on. But I do understand the appeal of such systems. It's just not something I'm fond of, and I hope we never see that in HC series.
I think clear cut choices are boring, that's why I like gamified NTR. It both gives me the choice to allow it to happen, and the choice to play against it. The HC series does have choices, but they only affect the ending:

So I don't believe we'll have to worry about not knowing what path we're on any time soon unless you choose to turn the colour coding of the choices off and the choices won't actually affect anything until late game.
And that's what I dislike the most in an NTR game, where the choices mean nothing until the end of the game. I as the player don't want to feel helpless, I want to be able to have an effect on the journey as well as the outcome. Though like I've said in another comment, I know full well that this isn't what these HC games are going for, which is why I only play them in short bursts. Hardcore corruption no matter what just isn't my thing. I'd prefer to have that kind of thing be a route I experience in a second playthrough. I guess my biggest gripe with the series is that the things that happen feel really preventable, but we as the POV just have to coast through it voicelessly despite very clear things that can be done to mitigate what's going on. I wish we had more agency, more to do, more of an effect on things - whether it be to increase the level or pace of corruption or to lessen it even a little bit, that way you can still have the corruption happening but maybe it's not quite so severe and the characters fight back a little harder, or depending on your actions they resist completely until the end. Anyways though, I do think the HC games are very high quality, and I do play them, albeit very slowly and I know that these games will probably never be my ideal idea of this type of game.

Reactions: Cosmic Virgin
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes