RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think clear cut choices are boring, that's why I like gamified NTR. It both gives me the choice to allow it to happen, and the choice to play against it. The HC series does have choices, but they only affect the ending:

And that's what I dislike the most in an NTR game, where the choices mean nothing until the end of the game. I as the player don't want to feel helpless, I want to be able to have an effect on the journey as well as the outcome. Though like I've said in another comment, I know full well that this isn't what these HC games are going for, which is why I only play them in short bursts. Hardcore corruption no matter what just isn't my thing. I'd prefer to have that kind of thing be a route I experience in a second playthrough. I guess my biggest gripe with the series is that the things that happen feel really preventable, but we as the POV just have to coast through it voicelessly despite very clear things that can be done to mitigate what's going on. I wish we had more agency, more to do, more of an effect on things - whether it be to increase the level or pace of corruption or to lessen it even a little bit, that way you can still have the corruption happening but maybe it's not quite so severe and the characters fight back a little harder, or depending on your actions they resist completely until the end. Anyways though, I do think the HC games are very high quality, and I do play them, albeit very slowly and I know that these games will probably never be my ideal idea of this type of game.
Hey fair enough, we just got different views on what we like.

thatoneguyonfire

Oct 23, 2018
At what stage does this $20 extra scene happens? I thought it was MQ10 but I don't see Eddie or the other chick.

Actually read the changelog, said it was added in latest update so Quest 13 but I still haven't found it:

Eight Scene: Eddie, Sgt. Alys, and another female guard & a bunch of militia men + Cyanna & Ulrod (in a clearing somewhere)

Edit: Since it's a $20 extra I'm guessing it won't be viewable by the unwashed unpaying masses until next update

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
At what stage does this $20 extra scene happens? I thought it was MQ10 but I don't see Eddie or the other chick.

Actually read the changelog, said it was added in latest update so Quest 13 but I still haven't found it:

Eight Scene: Eddie, Sgt. Alys, and another female guard & a bunch of militia men + Cyanna & Ulrod (in a clearing somewhere)

Edit: Since it's a $20 extra I'm guessing it won't be viewable by the unwashed unpaying masses until next update
Non of the $20 scenes are available for public release.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Nope. The extra scenes won't be available on the public release ever and the $20 version does not leak very often.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
My game freezes right here and I can't continue during quest 13 in the park after making the choice. I think it's because of this npc in the way

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Is the NPC there outside of the cutscene or do they just plop into place for it?
She was there before I go to Rose with the ice cream, I just used the provided save and she wasn't there that time so maybe it's just an issue with old saves idk

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I can't say for certain that it works how I think it does, but sometimes in RPGMaker games the NPCs are not on set pathing. Which is to say they're plunked into the environment and then they move around at random. I have seen instances of them refusing to move and blocking progress but I haven't seen instances of their positioning carrying over into cutscenes. That said I wouldn't be surprised if that could happen as RPGM isn't exactly a high quality product, it has a ton of flaws.

Yar, hoping we get some details on Rose in the next POL. Everything, save for the reveal that facials are a thing now, has been focused on Cyanna's side of the equation. Even the description of progress on Rose's cum face last week was focused on Cyanna.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Wish you could see freeroam scenes in gallery or change corruption states for freeroam so you can find scenes you missed
I think I remember someone saying it would be too much or something, it may also have been my imagination I don't know

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Once again i am having to hold CTRL down to get through the MASSIVE amount of text
I understand they want to tell an involved story but man its hard to get through while maintaining eroticism
I don't need to actively get dressed in game, it can be done off screen

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Once again i am having to hold CTRL down to get through the MASSIVE amount of text
I understand they want to tell an involved story but man its hard to get through while maintaining eroticism
I don't need to actively get dressed in game, it can be done off screen
oh come on man, the text is what makes it good, it's ass in novel type games, but it works in this game

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
oh come on man, the text is what makes it good, it's ass in novel type games, but it works in this game
I just don't care at all about the characters, everyone is a plain archetype and after knowing exactly who and what will happen from knowledge of previous games, it makes it hard to care at all.
I want an H-game, i held down CTRL for 30 minutes without any sex at all. Thats not an H-game, thats a novel with sex sometimes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just don't care at all about the characters, everyone is a plain archetype and after knowing exactly who and what will happen from knowledge of previous games, it makes it hard to care at all.
I want an H-game, i held down CTRL for 30 minutes without any sex at all. Thats not an H-game, thats a novel with sex sometimes
Exaggeration does not give your point any validity, all it does is make you seem whiny. If you just want to see the sex scenes then pop into the room of remembrance and watch them.

Reactions: Goriel and LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hard disagree, this game has a nice amount of dialog without being too much. It helps setup the world and story that makes the NTR so good. Non of the dialog has really dragged on like it does in some other games ive played.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Also unless you're sitting there drooling for about 20-25 minutes after every sex scene there's no way should be taking 30 minutes to get to each scene. There's a sex scene a couple of minutes into the game, it takes practically no time for characters surrounding the main cast to start fucking on the regular and in strangely in the way places, and once the corruption sets in there's handjobs, fingering, oral sex, and some inappropriate rubbing of the fun bits together on a regular basis.

You want an Henteria Chronicles that takes too long to get anywhere try the first one. HC3 is not the first HC.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Hard disagree, this game has a nice amount of dialog without being too much. It helps setup the world and story that makes the NTR so good. Non of the dialog has really dragged on like it does in some other games I've played.
But if the world and story and characters are uninteresting to me on a base level none of that buildup will have any impact when things happen. I feel the same about all the characters 2 hours in that i felt in the beginning, they feel like cardboard cutouts.
I had this same issue with the last game, after 2 hours i just didn't care about the characters. They are all generic archetypes, and for me personally nothing unique is done with them to hook me into the plot or personal arcs
I can't shake the feeling that its an anime, with minimal depth outside of the standard staples that type of character would have.
I can tell alot of work went into it, and clearly they wanted to make a world to play in, but just because its better than most of the other low effort games that flood the market doesn't make it outstanding.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes