RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Also unless you're sitting there drooling for about 20-25 minutes after every sex scene there's no way should be taking 30 minutes to get to each scene. There's a sex scene a couple of minutes into the game, it takes practically no time for characters surrounding the main cast to start fucking on the regular and in strangely in the way places, and once the corruption sets in there's handjobs, fingering, oral sex, and some inappropriate rubbing of the fun bits together on a regular basis.

You want an Henteria Chronicles that takes too long to get anywhere try the first one. HC3 is not the first HC.
I've seen all those scenes in the other games, multiple times. Same with NTRPG the dialogue never ends, scenes go one far longer than they should. I can only read the sex scene dialogue so many times before it feels repetitive.
It needs editing and or pacing fixes.
But thats my opinion and it seems everyone else sees this game as the exemplar of what a game should be

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I've seen all those scenes in the other games, multiple times. Same with NTRPG the dialogue never ends, scenes go one far longer than they should. I can only read the sex scene dialogue so many times before it feels repetitive.
It needs editing and or pacing fixes.
But thats my opinion and it seems everyone else sees this game as the exemplar of what a game should be
Again, exaggeration doesn't validate your point. You just come across as whiny.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Again, exaggeration doesn't validate your point. You just come across as whiny.
What is exaggerated? Criticizing it is just whining?
I have seen all the same scenes in their other games, the dialogue does feel repetitive, the dialogue for even a handjob scene is longer than it needs to be, it does have pacing issues.
You not agreeing with what I believe does not an exaggeration make. And if you call it an exaggeration, then there would be some truth to it, just a difference of how much of an issue rather than the issue not existing at all.

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
What is exaggerated? Criticizing it is just whining?
I have seen all the same scenes in their other games, the dialogue does feel repetitive, the dialogue for even a handjob scene is longer than it needs to be, it does have pacing issues.
You not agreeing with what I believe does not an exaggeration make. And if you call it an exaggeration, then there would be some truth to it, just a difference of how much of an issue rather than the issue not existing at all.
You sound very invested for a game that you have so many issues. Perhaps consider if this is the right game for you after all. I am not trying to demean you, just something to consider. This game is not going to be what you want this to be, so its better you find what you need elsewhere.

Reactions: LordFrz

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Henteria bills itself as an NTR story about a kingdom whose inhabitants fall into depravity. And therefore, there is nothing to complain about a large amount of text, in stories of this magnitude. By the way, I understand that Duke liked the Girl who looked like Rose, right? And he was treated like garbage, judging by the scenes where he is beaten, and he is apparently locked in a barn. Could it be that Duke saw himself as Urlord in his youth and therefore offered to become his bodyguard?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Henteria bills itself as an NTR story about a kingdom whose inhabitants fall into depravity. And therefore, there is nothing to complain about a large amount of text, in stories of this magnitude, there is nothing to say .. By the way, I understand that Duke liked the Girl who looked like Rose, right? And he was treated like garbage, judging by the scenes where he is beaten, and he is apparently locked in a barn. Could it be that Duke saw Urlord in his youth and therefore offered to become his bodyguard?
Yea, it's obvious the Duke liked Roses mom. My guess would be the King bullied the Duke and married the girl he liked, so he's kinda out for a bit of revenge and to replace the girl he lost with her daughter.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
You want an Henteria Chronicles that takes too long to get anywhere try the first one. HC3 is not the first HC.
isn't hc3 the slowest in main character corruption? 1 was in my opinion pretty fast, it was a pain to go walk to the cabin but other than that I thought it was fine

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Awww man, I started the game today and thought it was extremely good (as usual from the dev), good build up, good story, etc...

And then I came to the scene where Cyanna discovers Brutus identity and fuck it turns out he's like her best friend from before and he's evidently very in love with her. I hoped he would just be a strong brute looking to subdue strong females but the dude is just an actual simp. Why did they have to know each other ? That breaks the NTR so hard, I can already predict that he's going to use her guilt or something, or maybe he will promise her to take care of the MC or something like that in order to gain favors.
Fuck Cyanna was the best and she's ruined...

What does that bring to do that, damn I can't get it.

My interest has immensely dropped, I'm sad.

Reactions: basheree

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Awww man, I started the game today and thought it was extremely good (as usual from the dev), good build up, good story, etc...

And then I came to the scene where Cyanna discovers Brutus identity and fuck it turns out he's like her best friend from before and he's evidently very in love with her. I hoped he would just be a strong brute looking to subdue strong females but the dude is just an actual simp. Why did they have to know each other ? That breaks the NTR so hard, I can already predict that he's going to use her guilt or something, or maybe he will promise her to take care of the MC or something like that in order to gain favors.

Yep, that killed the Cyanna route for me too. At least we have the other girls who are progressing better :/

Reactions: basheree

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
isn't hc3 the slowest in main character corruption? 1 was in my opinion pretty fast, it was a pain to go walk to the cabin but other than that I thought it was fine
Not really. HC1 is the shortest so technically speaking you get there the fastest, but it also has the slowest opening, only has keyboard controls, has fewer characters with fewer scenes, one of the three characters is your blood sister and therefore her arc is completely separate and therefore less relevant, and one of the three characters starts her corruption later than the other two and most of it happens off screen. HC3 has more places to go but the game sets about corrupting the world at a much higher clip than the first two games. You get your first sex scene like 30 seconds in, as soon as Brutus/Ulrod is introduced he immediately starts corrupting the guard, and the Duke's manor is a den of depravity. HC3 corrupts the world almost immediately and while the actual corruption of the main women hasn't been as abrupt as it was in HC1, it is more detailed and therefore feels like proper corruption instead of just... being drugged into sex like HC1.

Remember that Cyanna isn't really supposed to be NTR, the woman who fulfill that role in HC3 is Rose. I agree that Ulrod isn't exactly an interesting character and his backstory is pretty simpy, but he's still forcing Alys into doing what he wants, he's still exerting a corrupting influence onto the guard as a whole, and he's still making Cyanna do things that she doesn't want to do with him. Cyanna's storyline is the worst of the main four women, but she does still get good scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, if NTR is what you want then wait until Rose starts getting scenes before you make up your mind on the game.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Remember that Cyanna isn't really supposed to be NTR
For me, NTR can happen with anyone the MC shares a strong bond with, not only lovers, partners, wives, etc… It could be a really good friend, a close family member, or anything that fits the description. When this bond is severed, or replaced by an even stronger bond caused mainly by manipulation and sexual corruption of the woman by the antagonist, that’s NTR. Here, that’s the general definition I use for the NTR in my games.
:WaitWhat:

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Not really. HC1 is the shortest so technically speaking you get there the fastest, but it also has the slowest opening, only has keyboard controls, has fewer characters with fewer scenes, one of the three characters is your blood sister and therefore her arc is completely separate and therefore less relevant, and one of the three characters starts her corruption later than the other two and most of it happens off screen. HC3 has more places to go but the game sets about corrupting the world at a much higher clip than the first two games. You get your first sex scene like 30 seconds in, as soon as Brutus/Ulrod is introduced he immediately starts corrupting the guard, and the Duke's manor is a den of depravity. HC3 corrupts the world almost immediately and while the actual corruption of the main women hasn't been as abrupt as it was in HC1, it is more detailed and therefore feels like proper corruption instead of just... being drugged into sex like HC1.

Remember that Cyanna isn't really supposed to be NTR, the woman who fulfill that role in HC3 is Rose. I agree that Ulrod isn't exactly an interesting character and his backstory is pretty simpy, but he's still forcing Alys into doing what he wants, he's still exerting a corrupting influence onto the guard as a whole, and he's still making Cyanna do things that she doesn't want to do with him. Cyanna's storyline is the worst of the main four women, but she does still get good scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, if NTR is what you want then wait until Rose starts getting scenes before you make up your mind on the game.
It's just not the same. Everybody has its idea yeah, but I just think Brutus being a long lost friend that could never get over the "love" of his life when he was a child is just instantly weaker as a NTR antagonist. Even a few scenes after, at the end of the scenes, he's always like "Oh Cyanna, I swear I'll have you one day", "you're mine" blablabla.

I was hoping he would just be like a force of nature that could never find his match and now presented with a very skilled and strong woman it kind of like stimulate his need of domination. I think it would have made for far better NTR possibilities but w/e. And even if not that, just not what we got, I think it's one of the worst options in any case.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
It's just not the same. Everybody has its idea yeah, but I just think Brutus being a long lost friend that could never get over the "love" of his life when he was a child is just instantly weaker as a NTR antagonist. Even a few scenes after, at the end of the scenes, he's always like "Oh Cyanna, I swear I'll have you one day", "you're mine" blablabla.

I was hoping he would just be like a force of nature that could never find his match and now presented with a very skilled and strong woman it kind of like stimulate his need of domination. I think it would have made for far better NTR possibilities but w/e. And even if not that, just not what we got, I think it's one of the worst options in any case.
I think conqueror looking for a new challenge sounds like a great alternative, probably too far into the game to make such changes though

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I recently made the decision to play HC1, I had not done so until now because I had read that it was not necessary to play it because it had no relation with the other games, and also because it is the poorest game of the saga (which is understandable because it is the first one).

I must say that despite its limitations I liked it, although I can tell that it aged very badly if we compare it with HC2 and HC3. Not only for the character models, but also for the story and personality. I also liked that it laid the foundations and the type of mechanics that will be seen in the saga.

Although it is a short and somewhat strange game (because I found several bugs) you can see the love and effort that N_taii put into it and you can also see the evolution he has had as a developer.

It would be interesting if at some point N_taii decides to make a ramake to HC1, I don't know how difficult it is to pass all the code and scripts from RPG Maker VX Ace to MV, and honestly I doubt that among N_taii's plans is to remake his old games, but it would be interesting.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I guess everyone has their own definition of what really constitutes netorare in eroges.^^
Exactly, everyone can have their own definition and tastes about the NTR genre. I at least share the same view that NTR is not only when there is infidelity between lovers/boyfriends/spouses. It is also when there is an important bond between two people, friendship, family, etc.

That is why some creators label their work as cheating, so for users who are only looking for the characters' relationship to be a couple it's easier to find them.

P.S: Let's remember that within the NTR there are several subgenres.

NTR when the relationship can be a friend, sister, mom, aunt, girlfriend, wife, daughter, etc

Cheating when the relationship is exclusively boyfriends, lovers or spouses.

Netorase when one of the two parties is aroused or allows their partner to have relationship with another person.

And Netori which from what I understand is when the partner of one of the MC's is not shown and only mentioned a few times (basically NTR but Vanilla haha).

If we put ourselves in perspective, practically N_taii in its games uses all the subgenres of NTR and that is why the HC saga for me is the maximum exponent of NTR in terms of games.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
By definition she's not NTR. NTR is about a romantic or a potential romantic partner being stolen from someone via good dicking and she's not in a relationship with Leto and given their adoptive sibling relationship she's not a partner that Leto seems to view as an option. So there's still going to be emotional betrayal, there's still going to be corruption, and she's still going to be "stolen away" from Leto, but if you're looking for NTR that actually hits home like it should then Rose is already fulfilling that role. Plus you don't really have to worry about Ulrod's simpish motivation.

At best Cyanna fills that whole "close sibling stolen away be sleazeball" type of pseudo NTR, but Leto so far hasn't exactly made it seem like they have that kind of relationship.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes