RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
I was hoping he would just be like a force of nature that could never find his match and now presented with a very skilled and strong woman it kind of like stimulate his need of domination. I think it would have made for far better NTR possibilities but w/e. And even if not that, just not what we got, I think it's one of the worst options in any case.
Problem with that is that type of storyline isn't super conducive to the slow build up that HC3 is based around. That's pretty much what happened to Alys, yeah? And her corruption very much happens way faster than Cyanna's as a result.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Problem with that is that type of storyline isn't super conducive to the slow build up that HC3 is based around. That's pretty much what happened to Alys, yeah? And her corruption very much happens way faster than Cyanna's as a result.
There's a fine balance to find but you can not that hardly still find a way to have a slow corruption. You can have him, if I take that example again, believe that he's finally found the woman he was searching for and so he doesn't just want to fuck her but to own her, so he takes things a bit slowly. I don't know, but not what we got (once again, it's my own humble opinion).

I just find the NTR antags of the game just not as powerful as they could in the NTRverse. They're not assholes that completely destroys your idea that some women are good and that can get whoever they want just because they have a big dick : they are broken men. It started with Brutus being an actual simp trying to get the girl he's always wanted, because it's the girl he's always loved (love ? in an NTR antag ? ewwwww). Then I feared it was going to be the same for the others, and I was right. The Duke is someone who used to be a loser, that clearly wanted to be with Rose's mother but never could and now he's getting his childhood dream back with Rose. I forgot his name but the soldier boy trying to get Haylen is also someone who's not being just an asshole fuckboy. No, he's actually being heavily pressured by his uncle and his family, he's got it hard. And the magic shop owner for Lily is literally a loser that has no talent and that was close to being NTRed himself so he left his town and everything to start anew.

Like, they actually have tragic backstories, what the fuck. The game is trying to make me feel for them. Now, everyone has its own preferences when it comes to fetish and even in the sub genre that is NTR. But if I have to talk for me, I'd say I don't want that. I don't want them to be/have been weak, to be able to feel sorry for them (especially the magic shop owner, tbh his story was legit kinda sad), I feel it completely breaks the NTR I enjoy because I don't feel like the girls are falling for the bastard because that's how the world is built and it's been hell since the start and the protag could never have won in the end. I didn't enjoy the second game because of that, I thought the 2 guys stealing the mother and sister were just 2 sorry men that got it hard and tried to survive however they could. TLDR : I like my NTR antagonists to just be assholes.

Just my take on it, game is still extremely solid and I will follow it to see how it goes, I might be surprised. I donated the dev 15 $ for support.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
There's a fine balance to find but you can not that hardly still find a way to have a slow corruption. You can have him, if I take that example again, believe that he's finally found the woman he was searching for and so he doesn't just want to fuck her but to own her, so he takes things a bit slowly. I don't know, but not what we got (once again, it's my own humble opinion).

I just find the NTR antags of the game just not as powerful as they could in the NTRverse. They're not assholes that completely destroys your idea that some women are good and that can get whoever they want just because they have a big dick : they are broken men. It started with Brutus being an actual simp trying to get the girl he's always wanted, because it's the girl he's always loved (love ? in an NTR antag ? ewwwww). Then I feared it was going to be the same for the others, and I was right. The Duke is someone who used to be a loser, that clearly wanted to be with Rose's mother but never could and now he's getting his childhood dream back with Rose. I forgot his name but the soldier boy trying to get Haylen is also someone who's not being just an asshole fuckboy. No, he's actually being heavily pressured by his uncle and his family, he's got it hard. And the magic shop owner for Lily is literally a loser that has no talent and that was close to being NTRed himself so he left his town and everything to start anew.

Like, they actually have tragic backstories, what the fuck. The game is trying to make me feel for them. Now, everyone has its own preferences when it comes to fetish and even in the sub genre that is NTR. But if I have to talk for me, I'd say I don't want that. I don't want them to be/have been weak, to be able to feel sorry for them (especially the magic shop owner, tbh his story was legit kinda sad), I feel it completely breaks the NTR I enjoy because I don't feel like the girls are falling for the bastard because that's how the world is built and it's been hell since the start and the protag could never have won in the end. I didn't enjoy the second game because of that, I thought the 2 guys stealing the mother and sister were just 2 sorry men that got it hard and tried to survive however they could. TLDR : I like my NTR antagonists to just be assholes.

Just my take on it, game is still extremely solid and I will follow it to see how it goes, I might be surprised. I donated the dev 15 $ for support.
Fsro3Q4aEAAAE6u.jpg_large.jpg

Reactions: LordFrz

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

I feel like you're letting their backstory override what they're doing. The Duke as we know him is a selfish, self aggrandizing, manipulative, cruel, spiteful, and controlling person. What's the first thing he does when Leto, Cyanna, and the former royal maid do when they meet him? He introduces himself, has Brutus/Elrod open the gate for him and he walks away to "interview" the maid with her ass in his hand. He's a creep immediately. Minutes later he's forcing her to give him a blowjob. T

he Duke makes it obvious he's a rapist in less than five minutes. He's probably also directly or indirectly responsible for the assassination of the king and queen given his clandestine operations and immediate response to the power vacuum. The fact that he was able to have a device to drain Rose's sexual activities with him so quickly makes it pretty clear he's the big evil. His background is simply there to give him a reason for behaving how he does instead of just making him a generic, faceless, nameless bad guy. The same can be said of Ulrod, he leads his crew of mercenaries into raping every woman in the guard unit sent to fight monsters except for one. He leads the gang rape of at least three women. Is he a simp for Cyanna? Yes. Is he still raping every woman he can get his hands on while also doing his best to force himself on Cyanna at every opportunity? Yes. Sooner or later the shoe is going to drop and Ulrod is going to go full villain as the lead crony of the Duke. Maybe he even winds up dead at the Duke's hand because he outlives his usefulness and the Duke wants Cyanna. Making the antagonists nameless, faceless assholes is boring and repetitive.

Reactions: Goriel

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished with the update, still new to this thread. I wonder how long does updates happen?
Normally monthly, but he is taking longer for the next update so he can drop a big update before he travels overseas for a bit.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I feel like you're letting their backstory override what they're doing. The Duke as we know him is a selfish, self aggrandizing, manipulative, cruel, spiteful, and controlling person. What's the first thing he does when Leto, Cyanna, and the former royal maid do when they meet him? He introduces himself, has Brutus/Elrod open the gate for him and he walks away to "interview" the maid with her ass in his hand. He's a creep immediately. Minutes later he's forcing her to give him a blowjob. T

he Duke makes it obvious he's a rapist in less than five minutes. He's probably also directly or indirectly responsible for the assassination of the king and queen given his clandestine operations and immediate response to the power vacuum. The fact that he was able to have a device to drain Rose's sexual activities with him so quickly makes it pretty clear he's the big evil. His background is simply there to give him a reason for behaving how he does instead of just making him a generic, faceless, nameless bad guy. The same can be said of Ulrod, he leads his crew of mercenaries into raping every woman in the guard unit sent to fight monsters except for one. He leads the gang rape of at least three women. Is he a simp for Cyanna? Yes. Is he still raping every woman he can get his hands on while also doing his best to force himself on Cyanna at every opportunity? Yes. Sooner or later the shoe is going to drop and Ulrod is going to go full villain as the lead crony of the Duke. Maybe he even winds up dead at the Duke's hand because he outlives his usefulness and the Duke wants Cyanna. Making the antagonists nameless, faceless assholes is boring and repetitive.
Yes I agree with most of what you said. But I do prefer the antagonists to be assholes and just that, it links to NTR being enjoyed in a different way by each. I prefer NTR happening because it's nature and the strong just takes without a care, and the strong having never been weak, they don't need backstories and especially no tragic ones. You find that boring and repetitive and I can understand.

But like... if Cyanna were to trip in the stairs, hit her neck and die, Ulrod would be destroyed, he would go back to being the usual rapey leader he is and only that, and he would be depressed for the rest of his life, that's what the game still dictates. I find that mid for a NTR antag I guess. I think if Rose were to die, the duke would be very sad as well. The fate of "their" girls is so directly tied to theirs it's a bit unsettling. I feel like the best NTR antags are the ones who, presented with the unexpected death of one of their girls, would just shrug it off saying "Ah, fuck... One less toy to play with, that sucks... Well whatever there are always new ones".

I won't talk more about that because I feel like I'm polluting the post, I said my piece and I'm still following n_taii in this.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes I agree with most of what you said. But I do prefer the antagonists to be assholes and just that, it links to NTR being enjoyed in a different way by each. I prefer NTR happening because it's nature and the strong just takes without a care, and the strong having never been weak, they don't need backstories and especially no tragic ones. You find that boring and repetitive and I can understand.

But like... if Cyanna were to trip in the stairs, hit her neck and die, Ulrod would be destroyed, he would go back to being the usual rapey leader he is and only that, and he would be depressed for the rest of his life, that's what the game still dictates. I find that mid for a NTR antag I guess. I think if Rose were to die, the duke would be very sad as well. The fate of "their" girls is so directly tied to theirs it's a bit unsettling. I feel like the best NTR antags are the ones who, presented with the unexpected death of one of their girls, would just shrug it off saying "Ah, fuck... One less toy to play with, that sucks... Well whatever there are always new ones".

I won't talk more about that because I feel like I'm polluting the post, I said my piece and I'm still following n_taii in this.
You're not polluting the post. All opinions are of value, especially dissenting ones as they're how discussions grow.

Reactions: basheree

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
I feel like the best NTR antags are the ones who, presented with the unexpected death of one of their girls, would just shrug it off saying "Ah, fuck... One less toy to play with, that sucks... Well whatever there are always new ones".
It's an interesting take, but I find this has been done multiple times, so I actually find nuanced antagonists way more interesting. It complicates the feelings of not only the MC but as a reader as well. I think for me if NTR is is about making you feel complicated, a nuanced antagonist whom you dislike but can feel for make it way more interesting to read.

Having said that I understand the power fantasy people are going for when they are reading a genre so I can see your take. It's just that the usual take does not lend to interesting characters in my opinion.

Reactions: Goriel

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
NTR villains being assholes works with shorter, less detailed products. It works for manga, doujin, and hentai anime that is a few episodes long, but it doesn't really work for that well for anything that is heavily driven by story. HC3 is a story driven project that relies on corruption to sell the cucking of its MC. HC1 got away with making its villain one note because the game itself was short, lacking in detail, and didn't tell much of a story outside of that corruption, even the main villain's scheme to conquer the world was secondary to the NTR. Conversely HC2 dropped the ball by being too harsh on Noah, he's basically treated like a completely inept buffoon by everyone in the village, which makes the abusive behaviour of his mother and Cellis feel justified because Noah is too stupid, unobservant, and childish to figure out the obvious nonsense that's going on until he's so badly positioned that there's no way he can succeed and the game has to rely on deus ex machina for the second time in a row.

With HC3 it feels like N_Taii is starting to get a handle on how to make a story that feels satisfying. Leto is older and has been presented as more competent than his predecessors, is actually in a relationship with one of the main women, and he has independent motivations that cause him to be away when his friends and loved ones are being harassed by their "partners". This will ultimately make the NTR feel far more effective, and it will allow the villains to be far more depraved as well. Yes the motivations of Ulrod do make him pathetic, but he's still a giant asshole whose actions. Personally in regards to Cyanna I kind of hope Ulrod winds up turning her into something he can't handle himself and she winds up using him to get off instead of the other way around.

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
:| Man, I gave this game a shot and 4 hours in I'm still not sure if I wanna finish. The best NTR moment for me was Sgt Alys, and it gave me a taste of what these reviewers were talking about with these pixel hentai "limitations". and lengthy dialogues. The cutscenes when I watched them in the recollection room were even more hot, ngl. But I would have so much loved it more if there were more artworks or visuals!!! And more pervert, freshining or small meals before the big falls like walking in on the mom in the bathroom. More visual depictions or at lease very descriptive of their bodies and how the MC may have lust for them at least. A character sheet for Sgt Alys and the rest of the main women cast. All I have to use is the that preview art and their portraits!! >_< Man... someone please tell me the mom ntr will be hot. Cos I got spoiled reading something about Cyanna's NTR path is eh. Like the whole strong woman being submissive to a brute force thing going on with Sgt Alys was a tease for me to what will happen to Cyanna. Now everyone saying it isn't like that...

AND WHERE IS ALL THE FAN ART?!?!? Top rated game??? I see every time I open my bookmarked NTR latest games tab and been holding off for a while due being turned off by lengthy story and pixels... No additional artworks, character sheets, ??? Like where is the art people!! I even rule34 and the tags don't exist? twitter no good, pixiv hard to find, nozomi.la no show, Like is this not popular?? Where's the dedicated fan works?? I NEED THE VISUALS AHHHHHHH!!! I JUST NEED VISUAL OF SGT ALYS!! I picture her messy hair, curvy body, and defiant expression with an instant loss of being pounded by a man who defeated her ughh.. and it doesn't exist. :mad: might have to draw it myself dammit!!

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
AND WHERE IS ALL THE FAN ART?!?!? Top rated game??? I see every time I open my bookmarked NTR latest games tab and been holding off for a while due being turned off by lengthy story and pixels... No additional artworks, character sheets, ??? Like where is the art people!! I even rule34 and the tags don't exist? twitter no good, pixiv hard to find, nozomi.la no show, Like is this not popular?? Where's the dedicated fan works?? I NEED THE VISUALS AHHHHHHH!!! I JUST NEED VISUAL OF SGT ALYS!! I picture her messy hair, curvy body, and defiant expression with an instant loss of being pounded by a man who defeated her ughh.. and it doesn't exist. :mad: might have to draw it myself dammit!!
I've got the skills of a 3rd grader when it comes to art but if you really want it i can cook up something for you in Paint, i hope you love stick figures in all black and white.

Last edited:

abdo2021

Feb 23, 2021
hey N_tall I have a problem dude when i go to talk to nezar after i finished talking with the duke the game write
"unknown type error: can not read property of 'width' null" and close the game immediately how i can solve this problem man

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
are there any dirty old men?
Two of them. The main girl, Princess Rose, is partnered with a middle aged Duke who has spent practically his entire adult life in a position of power. He's self important, pushy, arrogant, and vastly more sexually experienced than she is as he runs what amounts to a personal harem on his lands.

One of the secondary girls, Lily, is slowly becoming involved with her boss at the magic shop, who is a middle aged man with a penchant for spanking.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes