RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Was bored and I downloaded Inatari Tales... I'm not even sure if "inspired" by HC would be an accurate description. So far it's basically HC2 with goblins.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Was bored and I downloaded Inatari Tales... I'm not even sure if "inspired" by HC would be an accurate description. So far it's basically HC2 with goblins.
I would second that work as well. It's been improving a lot with each update.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I can't get past the adult sprites. For all the limitations of the HC1 and 2's smaller, less detailed sprites based off on the default ones available on RPGM, at least they didn't look like dinosaurs.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
GIF 2023-8-14 0-03-47.gif
The pixel Sprite has become more refined and not difficult, the core of the pixel Sprite RPGM is the story line

Last edited:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Not really. Virtually all pixel based RPGM games are trash even before you factor in the story. The "pixel sprite" has not become more refined, it is just as difficult as its always been, the core of the pixel sprite RPGM is not the storyline.
but imagine if The pixel Sprite has become more refined and not difficult, the core of the pixel Sprite RPGM is the story line

• Haha
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
I have a better idea, let's imagine that you're all going to stop acting like morons.
Half the comments are essay responses from you. If you think all RPGMaker pixel animations are trash, why are you here? How does someone have this much time to spend on a thread they dislike?

Reactions: Cacahuatitus

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Not really. Virtually all pixel based RPGM games are trash even before you factor in the story. The "pixel sprite" has not become more refined, it is just as difficult as its always been, the core of the pixel sprite RPGM is not the storyline.

Pixels are allowed to ignore some details, based on this: pixels are not difficult,

Adding more detail to the pixels is gilding the lily.

Pixels allow you to imagine more

Creators have more time to spend on content,

There is more room for innovation in gameplay, story, and so on.

So pixel games can often make a good game!

_Madara_777

Jun 27, 2022
I have a question, does this game have normal sex scenes? And then I'm not turned on by pixel scenes.
P.s: Google translate

• Angry
Reactions: ktez
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes