RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Fuck how long!!! Hopefully it could be sooner and it will be worth the wait.
And it's for patreon supporters at the end of August. If you're not a sub you're waiting until the end of September... and then there's the fact that N_Taii is moving across continents so there'll be a one month update pause, meaning update 9 isn't coming until late October for patreons and late November for the public. Thankfully update 8 is a larger update.

Reactions: iCrown24

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
And it's for patreon supporters at the end of August. If you're not a sub you're waiting until the end of September... and then there's the fact that N_Taii is moving across continents so there'll be a one month update pause, meaning update 9 isn't coming until late October for patreons and late November for the public. Thankfully update 8 is a larger update.
You are right the wait will be very long this time, but I think it's going to be worth it because we are going to get a very big update and with a lot of content..... I'm seriously thinking of changing my plan to 20$ for this update and have it the same day it comes out hahaha.

Also to see the extra scenes, it would be my first time to do that. My plan originally was to wait until the game was finished to change my plan to 20$ and have access to everything, but in view that this big update is going to have content about Cyanna, Alys and Eddie (my favorite characters, and something tells me that there will be an extra scenes with some of them) I think it will be worth changing my plan just for this update and then go back to the 5$ plan.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I can't really bring myself to be interested in the extra scenes since they're centred around minor characters and those minor characters aren't going to get the same care and attention the main cast does. Might up my sub to the $20 level once HC3 is done, but for the moment I'm content at the sergeant tier. Day one release is enough for me.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Or I can not do that because I don't find Alys interesting. If the character doesn't have a portrait I'm largely disinterested. I haven't even done any of the side quest storylines.

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
Is the MC oblivious during the entire time or is he like forced to see everyone get corrupted while knowing?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is the MC oblivious during the entire time or is he like forced to see everyone get corrupted while knowing?
He's largely oblivious so far. However based on previous games in the series that only lasts for so long and he will eventually learn what's going in. If you're curious you could try the first two games in the series, though the first is quite rough in comparison.

Reactions: klewino

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. Lets say im not a huge fan of pixel games.
Would NTR fans recommend me this game?
Should i start playing from Henteria Chronicles 1 and 2 before 3?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Really hope next game centers around a female protag instead of cucking a male again..
Geh, female focused NTR really doesn't work very well. A woman being cucked is just a woman being cheated on, rarely do you see a woman's femininity ripped to pieces because her male or female partners are sluts. When a female character is cucked it is by and large less effective than it is when it happens to a man since our male dominated society connects masculinity to sexual performance and our ability to attract and hold the attention of the opposite sex. Also I'm not sure how large of a market there is for watching a bunch of dudes be unable to resist pussy, slightly more of a market if it's about lesbians. But ultimately NTR is more satisfying when it's a dude being ripped to pieces on an emotional level due to being unable to satisfy the women in his life.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HenteriaChronicles-CH3U7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2108088

Overview:
Year 853 after the Celestial Beings fell on Henteria.

The island-kingdom of Nos'Ra is, in spite of its small size, one of the most prosperous in all Henteria. The island is considered by many as a land of opportunities, hopes and dreams, where anyone can get a fresh start in life. That is what Leto and his family were hoping for when they clandestinely boarded a boat headed for Nos'Ra . However, after a tragic and mysterious accident, our young protagonist ends up alone in a foreign country, surrounded by unknown faces.

The game follows Leto as he grows up in an entirely new environment and meets new people, such as the kind-hearted Haylen, his adoptive mother, his new sister, the reserved Cyanna, Lily, with a temper as fiery as her hair, and Rose, the princess of the kingdom. None of them are aware of the dark fog that is slowly enveloping the capital city of Luminia, and the plot that will target the women around Leto and throw his life in disarray.
(Look up Developer Notes for more in-depth Q&A. Save for portraits, the game is mostly pixel art as shown in the screenshots)

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: N_Taii -F95 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 7
Language: English
Length: 10h+
Other Games: Henteria Chronicles 1 - Henteria Chronicles 2 - Merry H-mas
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough + saves already inside the game files
-- Here's a
guide on where to find the heroines at what time, thanks sfoMMA85 for making it. --

View attachment 2108144 View attachment 2108142 View attachment 2108145 View attachment 2108147 View attachment 2108148
View attachment 2108146 View attachment 2250131
This wasn't in your list of FAQ, so pretty sure what the answer will be. Will there be incest? A patch or otherwise?

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
definitly one of the best NTR franchise out there aldo be prepered .. it takes its time flushing out its chars.
1, 2 , 3 are seperate stories no need to play earlier iteration.
would recomend 2 as it's finished and has a bit more depth imo then 3 while 1 is a bit outdated.
every iteration is a masterpiece in it's own right.. A must play.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You won't know until you try it. I had the same thoughts about pixel NTR games (before really giving any of them a chance), but I tried Henteria 2 and found it to be fappable without CGs.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
its very good, probably the best one in the market in terms of pixel based animation. you don't need to play 1 and 2 since they are separate stories but i'd reccomend at least playing 2 first.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes