RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 14] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Both scenes are there, I can confirm that having finished the update. Rose's second scene in the update is on a new row, maybe that's why you're not seeing it? Regardless, finish the update and it'll be there.

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Both scenes are there, I can confirm that having finished the update. Rose's second scene in the update is on a new row, maybe that's why you're not seeing it? Regardless, finish the update and it'll be there.
Rose second scene is blowjob on 2 mohawk guys right?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HenteriaChronicles-CH3U13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think this one second scene mybe
No, the two scenes are Rose and the Duke at the start of the update and Rose and the aforementioned blowjob scene with the two pirates. In the game they're referred to as "RosexDuke: Teasefuck" and "RosexPirates: Whoreplay".

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
New player here.

Do I need to play the Chapter 1 and 2 first to understand the story continuity or each chapter is designed as standalone story?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
New player here.

Do I need to play the Chapter 1 and 2 first to understand the story continuity or each chapter is designed as standalone story?
As has been said they're disconnected. Same world, same mythology, different settings, different characters, different stories. I recommend at least playing HC2, as HC1 is fairly limited by comparison and relies a touch too heavily on certain NTR tropes that I don't like such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one warning I will give is that the NTR is unavoidable, it is an intrinsic part of the story and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it from happening. At the end of the game the female characters will have been used and abused repeatedly and at certain points in the story begin to prioritize their pleasure over anything else. HC2 in particular goes out of its way to emasculate the main character, he is shat on just about as often as the game will allow. So if you're the kind of player who puts yourself into the role of the main character... do not play the HC games. If you're the kind of player who wants to do the cucking instead of being cucked... don't play it. I feel like I need to reiterate that first one... the MCs of the HC series are largely silent protagonists... if you have a tendency to imagine yourself as that character then don't play it. The hero is the main victim here. Beware, abandon all hope ye who enter here without an interest in corruption and netorare.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
New player here.

No, the stories are completely unrelated so you can play any of them in no particular order. I recommend to play the 2 first because it's a full game with multiple endings and it's very good, then the 3 which isn't finished yet but already has a solid amount of content. You can check out the 1st if you want but it's older and not as good.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes