• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The students walking around without clothing on is a visual representation of their mental state. They really are wearing the uniform correctly. If you want to see that, I believe there is a setting on the global map that will lock them into displaying the paperdolls in complete uniforms.
Oh, that's much better. I'll have to look for that option.

Edit: I somehow managed to get the detective to do the walker investigation twice, now he keeps giving me the result for the walker investigation every single day, and won't let me set him after anyone else.

Don't suppose there's a debug command to fix this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, that's much better. I'll have to look for that option.

Edit: I somehow managed to get the detective to do the walker investigation twice, now he keeps giving me the result for the walker investigation every single day, and won't let me set him after anyone else.

Don't suppose there's a debug command to fix this?
No that is the main bug in the game right now and I hope it gets fixed soon.
You need to do all but him first then do his last.

From there site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay folks for those who can not get access to the web site for HHS+ here is 1.9.5 SP3 plus update #20.

This is just updates bug fixes and needs the main game downloaded from the first post then either extract to the school folder or copy and past SP3 to the School folder.

As for update #20 it goes here: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Beach

ADD: 2 new patches.

21: """If Susan is a very corrupted Futa, her penis may not be visible at work """
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\PaperDollHandlers
(Works in an existing game )

22: """Exception thrown by 'Student Escapee' (a behind school event) """
Goes to folder: \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Behind School
(Works in an existing game )

23:
The .zip file below fixes another obtuse bug:
• After sending people to your place via Mind Control, the people will end up in an odd state if another event puts you into your bedroom
▪ e.g.: You send people home, but then get someone to follow you home
▪ Was fairly minor, as just passing time cleared the condition

This fix works in an existing game, with the following caveat:
• If you have sent people home, but not yet gone to your bedroom to see them, do that (and pass time there) before installing this update
▪ Otherwise, they'll end up in a permanently odd state, and you won't be able to clear it

ADDED: 4/27/2019
24:

The file below fixes another obtuse bug (reported by DasBrain): One minor event not firing at all

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Basement

Works in an existing game

EDIT: To the 7 people who downloaded the previous, file updated (a 2nd issue fixed).

#25:

The file below fixes a bug reported by jps62: Late stage 'Rie tutoring' had a back door for generating rep and money
• Not really game effecting as (in essence) it was a cheat you can choose to use or not
• Previously had status 'fixed internally only'. But now seeing repeated reports (so I'm releasing the fix)

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Your Home

Works in an existing game, only if you have not yet done the event were you agree to tutor Rie

#26:

Another obtuse bug fixed (reported by DasBrain): Phone => Susan Hooter => 'do you a favor' didn't actually do anything

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\HelperEvents

#27:

The file below fixes another obtuse bug (reported by DasBrain): One Ameli hallway event could to put you into the library even if it's not yet built
• Not game effecting (as you can still just walk back out)

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Hallway Shared

Works in an existing game with the following caveats:
• If you haven't yet seen Ameli in three different clubs, you're fine to install
• If the maid club is already open, you're fine to install (as it won't effect anything)

• Otherwise: Wait for the club to be open before installing

#28:

Another obtuse bug fixed (reported by DasBrain): Had a subtle effect on the probability of club events firing

There are two files and both go to folder: \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\DailyEvents

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS

Teacher's favorite class. (((Plus the post just above this one.)))

April Raymund Her favorite subject is Home Economics.
Beth Manili Her favorite subject is Math.
Carmen Smith Her favorite subject is Biology.
Claire Fuzushi Her favorite subject is Art.
Jessica Underwood Her favorite subject is Swimming.
Nina Parker Her favorite subject is English.
Ronda Bells Her favorite subject is School Sport.
Samantha Keller Her favorite subject is Theoretical Sex Education.

Carl Walker His favorite subject is Music.

Reactions: Aysthill

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a more up-to-date wiki than the one in the OP? It's five years out of date at this point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a more up-to-date wiki than the one in the OP? It's five years out of date at this point.
Nope and there may never be because the developers who took the game over will not update it.
They will only give vague hints to the quest when someone ask for help.
When the game is done you should be able to complete all quest without problems.
All hint can be had through your phone anyway.

Even though Kissing is shown all the time its the highest level flirt and is why I did up the Sex walkthrough with any NPC.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I'm trying to get the dominatrix teacher onboard but I went the blackmail route instead of bribery and she no-sold it.
I was about to reload, but the smartphone says that you can find a way to make it work anyway, but it's been like a month since then and I haven't found any more dirt on her or anything similar.

Wat do? Is there actually a way to get her onboard now, or do I need to restart?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I'm trying to get the dominatrix teacher onboard but I went the blackmail route instead of bribery and she no-sold it.
I was about to reload, but the smartphone says that you can find a way to make it work anyway, but it's been like a month since then and I haven't found any more dirt on her or anything similar.

Wat do? Is there actually a way to get her onboard now, or do I need to restart?
You need to open the computer lab and plant a spy cam there and have her be the teacher that supervises the students, I can't remember which policy level that is at. Then check the cam regularly and you will catch her doing something she shouldn't.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You need to open the computer lab and plant a spy cam there and have her be the teacher that supervises the students, I can't remember which policy level that is at. Then check the cam regularly and you will catch her doing something she shouldn't.
Thats to get the sleep-gun, yeah? I've had her teaching that class full-time for months. No dice.
I figured i needed her on my side to trigger that event. like with her bdsm detentions.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thats to get the sleep-gun, yeah? I've had her teaching that class full-time for months. No dice.
I figured i needed her on my side to trigger that event. like with her bdsm detentions.
It’s not the teaching of the class that’s important. It’s a PTA policy level for student monitoring in the computer lab. At one policy level, she gets assigned to monitor their free time usage. I can’t remember if the SPE club gets in the way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It’s not the teaching of the class that’s important. It’s a PTA policy level for student monitoring in the computer lab. At one policy level, she gets assigned to monitor their free time usage. I can’t remember if the SPE club gets in the way.
Right now it does not matter because it is held in the teacher's break room because of a miss link for that quest.

When players cheat they get clubs way before the should and it will block parts of some quest, once the SPE gets started then you no longer can get her to watch the students on detention.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I had them on Strict monitoring but I never saw any option to assign anyone as an actual monitor. I figured I just needed to walk in on her in-class with them.

Right now it does not matter because it is held in the teacher's break room because of a miss link for that quest.

When players cheat they get clubs way before the should and it will block parts of some quest, once the SPE gets started then you no longer can get her to watch the students on detention.
Oh, so it's just fucked then?
i got SPE club, but I didn't cheat to get it. I just got it before doing Keller's bullshit.

That aside, is catching her 'monitoring' the students with the sleep device the way to advance her actual corruption quest? Cuz that seems like a totally separate event from her bribery/blackmail thing.

Whatever, time to start over I guess. Cheat hard to make up for lost time but don't open the SPE club until after I get Keller and the sleep gun?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I had them on Strict monitoring but I never saw any option to assign anyone as an actual monitor. I figured I just needed to walk in on her in-class with them.

Oh, so it's just fucked then?
i got SPE club, but I didn't cheat to get it. I just got it before doing Keller's bullshit.

That aside, is catching her 'monitoring' the students with the sleep device the way to advance her actual corruption quest? Cuz that seems like a totally separate event from her bribery/blackmail thing.

Whatever, time to start over I guess. Cheat hard to make up for lost time but don't open the SPE club until after I get Keller and the sleep gun?
You can always close SPE for awhile. Keller is unique in that she has two potential corruption paths, the detective storyline and the sleeping device storyline.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
To this day I can't believe that they stopped working on HH2 to work on this instead. They took years to remake the content that was already in HH2 and put it all in a needlessly overcomplicated engine. I can't imagine the kind of headway they would have made if they kept working on HH2 instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To this day I can't believe that they stopped working on HH2 to work on this instead. They took years to remake the content that was already in HH2 and put it all in a needlessly overcomplicated engine. I can't imagine the kind of headway they would have made if they kept working on HH2 instead.
HH2 was the precursor to HHS+, HHS+ is the 3rd try at this game and was dropped by the original dev's but they left the source code and now we have a new team working on it.

Re: The Hentai Highschool 2 Remake

Right to put this to rest. As far as I'm aware from the HHS forums this game is dead. HHS+ it's replacement is currently going through a big update so hasn't been updated in a while due to the fact they are overhauling the event editor and adding new sections to the game. If you're getting a bug you can download it from the HHS forums manually to see if you have the same error or play the new one currently at V0.7 something.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I didn't argue any of that. I just said I didn't believe they chose to start from scratch rather than keep going from where HH2 started. Like you said, they had the source code.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can always close SPE for awhile. Keller is unique in that she has two potential corruption paths, the detective storyline and the sleeping device storyline.
Oh, I forgot I could just shut that.
So how do I assign Keller as the one monitering the computer-room?

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes